Goodwill - Cover

Goodwill

by Mat Twassel

Copyright© 2023 by Mat Twassel

Erotica Sex Story: Emma helps Mat decide what items of clothing he should donate to Goodwill

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Teenagers   Heterosexual   Fiction   Illustrated   .

Mat got a call from Emma asking if he wanted to hang out and stuff.

“I do,” Mat said, “but I’ve got to do a couple of chores for my mom first.”

“Oh? What sort of chores?”

“She wants me to get a bag of my old clothing to donate to Goodwill or something like that.”

“Hey, I’m great at sorting clothing,” Emma said. “I’ll come over and help, and you’ll be done lickety split.”

31638-goodwill-1.jpg

“So what have you got so far?” Emma asked, having found Mat up in his room standing next to his clothes dresser.

“Not much,” Mat admitted. “I was thinking these old running shorts, but three years ago I won third place at 8th grade track day, so maybe I should keep them for ... I don’t know, sentimental value or good luck, or something. And I don’t think a disabled veteran would need running shorts.”

“Probably true,” said Emma. “What’s in here?” She pulled open the second drawer from the top.

“Nothing,” said Mat. “I mean that’s my underwear drawer. I couldn’t give away any of th—

“But you’ve got so many underwears,” Emma said. “Way more than you need.”

“I know, but some of them are...”

Emma grinned at Mat.

“It’s your fault,” Mat said. “When we’re making out, sometimes I get so excited, and I can’t help if there’s a little, um, seepage.”

“Looks like a lot more than seepage,” Emma said.

“Because you’re really too exciting.”

“So you’d rather I were less exciting?”

“No, no, no,” said Mat. He took an exasperated breath.

“I have an idea, something to help you avoid the seepage.”

31638-goodwill-2.jpg

As it turned out, it didn’t completely work. The blowjob was wonderfully successful, but before Mat and Emma were halfway through making out there was more than a little fresh seepage in Mat’s underwear. Not only that, as they discovered when they were two-thirds of the way through making out, Emma’s panties held much more than a little of her own seepage.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.