Safehaven - Cover

Safehaven

Copyright© 2023 by SZENSEI

Episode 5.0: AREnA 51, Episode 5.1: MALIBU BARBwIrE

Science Fiction Sex Story: Episode 5.0: AREnA 51, Episode 5.1: MALIBU BARBwIrE - Alien Android tech to the extreme! The military's plan to use them as stealth assassins meant holding good scientists hostage until perfected. After that those good folks were expendable. Think again assholes! With the help of one good soldier those geniuses made their escape. While their human bodies were left behind, 25 made it out in the bodies of their pet projects. God rest the souls of those less fortunate. As if they thought they could escape forever. Safe for now! Haven can wait!

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Science Fiction   Aliens   Robot   Body Swap   Anal Sex   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   Facial   Fisting   Massage   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Safe Sex   Sex Toys   Squirting   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism  

Black man’s portrait
ANDROID: TRUMAN GREY

“I have to be the dumbest Humandroid to ever exist.”

Truman Grey was always the dreamer, curious over what was out there amid the stars. A genius on many levels, many degrees in his 30 years of study. Like a number of his former OASIIS colleagues he worked on the COMMANDROID program, inevitably inhabiting one now. Not his first choice but it was better than wasting ten years of his real life working on these alien-built bastards. In the beginning he was more than happy to be inducted into the brain trust until he understood that once they were done his brilliance would be extinguished like the wick on a candle.

It never occurred to any of the scientists that the military would be so callous when they could easily be swept away into some other project. If not for young Jared Temple’s telepathic powers opening up the mental abilities in the androids, they might never have understood just how bleak their future was. Between Jared’s intellect and that uncanny talent, along with a mighty nice soldier by the name of Simon Campos they brainstormed the great escape. If you can call it that.

OASIIS was such a massive complex that breaking out was next to impossible without assistance. The Colonel had a solution but with only one attempt available to them before even he would be shut down it had to be perfectly timed. The term death before dishonor was instilled within him. Yet, the scientists and techs working on this villainous hardware, well, villainous as to be used as assassins and infiltrators by shadow forces, believed otherwise. Death an unwanted option, choices had to be made.

Mere months from turning fully operational androids over to cold-blooded killers the Colonel convinced them to live even if it meant within these WMDs. Their real bodies had tracking devices within them, so escape was impossible while in human form. The tough decisions were made using telepathy to mask communication from OASIIS guards and appointed big shots. Truman was one of the lucky drawn straws. If only there had been another way. Life inside an android was amazing but at the same time knowing your real body was decaying elsewhere did leave a scar.

An overly potent nerve gas filtered through the base took their lives and all unfortunate personnel. Tracks had to be covered. Careful study applied the Colonel knew the gas would take roughly two years to dissipate before the military could even look into what was left inside the three-mile tomb. With the Colonel giving up his own flesh and blood body it was determined that he was certainly on their side. No guardian angel, but close enough.

Each of the synthetic survivors were allowed to go their own way. It was all that Simon Campos could offer. Fly little birds! Find your way and stay out of trouble. As if anyone living inside an arsenal could truly lead a simple life. Everyone had too much heart and soul to just find a quiet town to settle down in. Getting a job would never be needed they had no need to eat or have medical insurance. Finding a home would be easy enough but even then, sleep was never really required. Sure, they could power down and fake sleep even if they were constantly aware of their surroundings. Life was upside down! More advantages than not!

The Nevada desert was a spooky place, especially at night. Wild animals were out there hunting, trying to survive. Maybe Truman was one of those. In his case fear was a human trait, but knowing his android prevented him ever becoming a meal helped. Hell, he had no reason to even stress over snakebites, or scorpions. Venom would have zero effect on him. To his android they were annoying gnats at best.

With his destination close it was all about stealth. Guards with sniper rifles awaited. Electric fences! Even lasers! While he should be stressed over going from the frying pan into the fire, he simply had to know about the things we all sought knowledge of. “Area 51! The perimeter is just over that ridge. They can’t detect any heat signatures emitted from me. I’m invisible to the naked eye. My body’s polymer structure detracts metal detection. I should be able to walk right in under their noses without a problem.”

Vision enhanced both for night vision and telescopic he saw the guard trucks up on a hilltop looking down on the main road. Motion sensors fooled he walked right by the devices which helped the guards see what a visual might miss. Not tonight gents! Even explosives in the ground were useless when you had a computer that guided your body’s every footfall. Determination drove Truman.

“Now that I know extraterrestrial lifeforms really do exist, I have to know who built these androids before we deconstructed them and made them our bitches. I know I should steer clear of all of this and just find a place to lie low, but I’m too stubborn for that. It would take more tech than they likely have here to stop me even if I were ... what am I saying? If they’re reverse engineering spacecraft or God knows what else, I might still be the bottom of the food chain. Question is, do they know of OASIIS or was that site as deeply redacted as this trailer park.” Only one way of knowing!

Bypassing the guards with ease Truman made it to the fence. Hands hovering along it to detect electric impulses he found the first fence normal. “At least this round I won’t need to channel enough volts to light up Vegas.” Stepping back twenty feet he took a run at it and vaulted up and over the razor wire like an Olympic gymnast. Clearing it by three feet he then landed on his feet on the other side.

“I’ll be leaving footprints behind, but they might not know about it for a day. Nothing to alarm them they probably won’t bother to check it out.” Another mile on foot through cactus and sand Truman met with the guard house and another fence. This one was electric, current heard vibrating. Looking up at the top of the fence line his android vision noticed an invisible four-foot energy release as a secondary measure. “Hmm! What have we here, Mulder?” Nothing like naming your computer after an X-File’s character. Buff ass Nerd! Not really, Truman was a good-looking man back in his former glory. A 37-year-old with glasses to prevent a stigmatism. Now that he could morph his features, he was a bald stud with swagger. Stigmatism begone No more Steve Urkle looks for him.

“Guard dogs!” With no scent to his android to capture, nor the ability to see him Truman considered that next leap of faith. Car lights coming up behind him detected, he watched the road forty yards from his position. “What have we here at 2:45 AM? That’s not the guard truck from the hill. Nice, Jaguar!” His eyes zooming in on a plate number and VIN he told Mulder to fill in the blanks.

“Dr. Minerva Sweet. Age 35, graduated from Yale. Clearance validated! Doctor Sweet is a psychiatrist. She also speaks nine different languages.”

Tattooed woman’s face
Dr. Minerva Sweet

“She’s a looker I’ll give her that. I wonder who needs a shrink? She must be expected if the gates are opening. This can save me time; I’ll just piggyback her through the fence.” Unheard steps via a silencer field around his android, Truman hurried to catch up to her bumper on the way inside. Just in case, he sent out a mental command directed toward the two German Shepards at the shack to take a snooze.

“I see noTHINK! I hear noTHINK!” He chuckled to himself. Hogan’s Heroes fan in his childhood. Eavesdropping as she stopped at the gate, he heard the guard welcome her back. Once she drove through the mental whistles were heard. Both guards in the shack started fantasizing over her without sharing that info with one another. Undoubtedly, they were recorded so sexual harassment was commonplace even out here. Presumably!

Running to stay beside her out of any taillights she swung around some offices and parked in a short list row of private cars. Dimly lit for protection she got out of her Jag and began walking toward said office. An eye and palm print scanner present she employed both before access was granted. Door unlocking, he followed her right on in. “I could have mimicked both eye and print, but they might notice her entering twice. Piggyback works again.” Wearing a white pant suit Minerva looked in control. Dark black hair shoulder length, brown eyes, 5’7, 140, 36C chest. Just for fun he used his x-ray vision mode to check her body out.

“She shaves in all the right places. Nice! Okay, stop being a Delbert Hyde, I can tell that she’s a lady.” Fellow scientist Del was also inhabiting an android. A good ole’ boy but definitely perverted as all get out. He had been scolded numerous times for exposing himself to others. His personality based on ego Del knew he could get away with it, his expertise was needed. “Hmm! Elevator in a ground level office. Go figure!” Another eye scanner for the doors they hushed open, and she stepped inside. “Right on your sweet ass, Doc!” It being a small elevator that was a pretty safe bet. Good thing his android modes sleeked his body so that he had no penis at the moment to be detected by accident.

“Going down! That’s what she said. Damn! Now I sound like Del.” It quickly became evident that there was a massive underground base here similar to OASIIS. Probably bigger! “Eight floors! Wow! So far so good. Let’s just hope I don’t run into any problems. I just want a look around and see what truly goes on here. It can’t all be about aeronautics. Spy planes sure, but I’ve heard all the rumors about aliens held here. If that’s true I need to see for myself. I mean what else do I have to do besides run for my life? They’d have a hard time catching me.”

Minerva seemed like a cold fish, not so much as a sigh, or a hum to pass the time. “Deep thinker!” He accessed her as the elevator opened up. Following her out, her heels clicked on the tile hallway. Even if he wasn’t running on deaf mode, an invisible aura around his android body to mask sound, scent, and perception her clatter kept him isolated. “Place reminds me of an asylum. Doors with windows and food tray slots. Are they holding prisoners down here?”

Stopping at a decontamination chamber as it read on the door Minerva entered. “I might regret this.” Following her in he scanned the room. “No cameras or listening devices. I guess that makes sense if she’s going to shower.” Sure enough, she disrobed completely and stepped under ports in the ceiling as well as all around her. “Bangin’ bod, Ms. Minerva! I have to admit my seduction centers are pinging. If I wasn’t boss, I’d be beating off like I would as a human.” Unlike many of the androids with failing seduction modes Truman was one of the lucky ducks to have control. “Del would have a heyday.”

A steamy shower cascaded her body. Truman found it odd that her nipples weren’t hard. Any gal he had ever showered with in his college days nipples were like glasscutters. Staring right at Truman who stood with his arms folded watching her she cocked an eyebrow. “Does she sense I’m here? There’s no way! Mulder? Is the steam showing my silhouette?”

“Negative!”

“She must be thinking of something that’s got her curious.”

“I prefer to be observed in person.” She spoke, only her lips did not move. “Yes, I know you are here Truman Grey.”

“Telepathic?”

“Yes! You can relax I am not calling the guards. We can only speak with our thoughts once we leave this room. I will gladly give you a tour. All I ask is that you understand I cannot react to you, or it will be noticed.”

“I wasn’t aware of other telepaths outside of Jared Temple. Well, the androids can use that talent, but humans.”

“There are a good number of telepaths across the planet. Not many are known. As a matter of fact, the people who run this place do not even know I can read them like a book. They only believe I can collect images, messages from across the stars. You will see shortly.”

“I guess I’m grateful you’re a good one. So, you plucked my name out of me when I wasn’t even thinking it. How does that work?”

“Let’s just say I know all about OASIIS. Your friends were valiant in planning and carrying out your escapes.”

“You must be high ranking to be aware of that project.”

“Hardly! I’ve never stepped foot on or in the base. However, I had a friend on the inside.”

“Oh? Who might that be? Uhhh? They might be dead.”

“Like yourself? No! He is quite alive. Let me ask you a question, Truman Grey.”

“Just Truman, Minerva.”

“Agreed! My associate understood what you and the others always wondered.”

“Right! As to who built these androids to begin with. In my case at least. I’m sure the others thought about it less than me. I’m a truth seeker.”

“Well, you’ve come to the right place. I’m honored you find my body appealing. I would not get too comfortable in your admiration.”

“Sorry! I’m a guy.”

“Human no more!”

“No, but I bet this battleship can perform a hell of a lot better than a human could. No lack of stamina.” He chuckled! “So, who was the inside man at OASIIS? How is he possibly alive after that Pinch Hitter nerve gas?”

“Immune! He remains there even now. His mission is not done.” The shower ending, she stepped into a wind tunnel to dry herself. “Do you recall, Darius Starr?”

“Guard if I remember correctly.”

“Yes! Darius is also a telepath. One more powerful than Jared Temple. As am I. Not even Jared detected Darius. He was there to monitor you all.”

“How could OASIIS not know his movements?”

“In time, Truman.”

“Wait! Hold up! Are you and Darius androids?”

“We are not.”

“So, why was Darius watching us?”

“To ascertain the abuse to the androids. Fortunate for you and your friends we are not the enemy. The androids were an early reconnaissance mission during this world’s Ice Age. Where the makers were unable to travel long distance at the time, their androids could. They do not age nor worry of breathing, the rigors of space and travel can be difficult. Allow me to get dressed and you can learn more in person.” He stood back watching her put on a white set of scrubs and a cap to conceal her hair. Put away wet! A mask over her face she prepared to leave through an interior door. “Follow closely!”

“Will I be contaminating anything?”

“The vapors have cleansed your body of exterior germs. Unlike you, I am flesh and blood, so I needed the full treatment.”

“As long as I don’t hurt anyone. I may be living in a weapon of mass destruction but my heart’s not into violence unless it becomes necessary.”

“Understood! This way, Truman. You may follow my wiggle.”

“Are you flirting?”

“Perhaps!” She giggled in thought. “Even I have temptations.”

“Well, for the record, this android could rock your world.”

“To be continued! I am only here for a few hours, so I’ll ask you to observe and remain quiet. By the way, when I leave here, you are welcome to ride out with me.”

“Appreciated!” He trailed her down a dark hallway with very low lighting. “Where are you taking me?”

“Off to see the Wisdom!”

“Wizard?”

“Wisdom! You will find him enlightening.”

“Boyfriend?” He chuckled.

“Darius! He is my mate.”

“Ouch! Sorry! I’ll stop ... wait, you flirted with me first.”

“Can we discuss this later? We are here.”

At a glass room smothered in cameras from all angles Truman spotted a recliner. Bookcases along the walls filled with bestsellers. A single light overhead beamed down upon whoever had their back to them. Another palm and retina scan opened a door into a secondary glass room. Sealed in with Truman behind her, the door closed before another would open. Gaining entrance classical music began playing. “Is that Mozart?”

“Silence please!”

Stepping around the back of the recliner Minerva waved with a hidden smile. It was then that Truman saw the person who was seated rest his book on an end table. “Whoa! ET phone home!” Following Minerva around the chair Truman had his first look at the inhabitant.

“Grey? Meet Grey!”

“He’s taller than the type abductees draw on paper.”

“From here I will sever my thoughts with you in order to commune with Barry. This will require me to go into a trancelike state. Do not touch me or try and establish contact. The backlash could do me harm.”

“Barry?”

“That is the name he was given. His real name defies speech. Be back later.”

“I’ll just admire your ass.”

“Enjoy!” Gone!

Making hand to tendril contact with Barry, Minerva’s eyes went white. Truman tried to eavesdrop on any communion but discovered he couldn’t decipher what he was hearing. Mozart ceasing, the alien’s thoughts were like musical notes. No wonder he related to the classics.

“Hell of a ringtone ET.”

“It’s my jam.”

“Oh, hell! You know I’m here too?”

A green Alien’s Portrait
BARRY

“Yes! A servant of the Magus.”

“Magus? I’m not following.”

“Minerva cannot hear us at this moment. Nothing to hide but I speak to both of you on two different frequencies. The Magus are the creators of the Synthoids you inhabit.”

“Wow! I walked in here expecting to walk back out with no knowledge. Magus in thirty minutes. How cool is that?”

“The Magus are not so friendly I’m afraid. Hope for your sake that they do not come looking for you. Light years away currently. The Synthoids you and your allies reside in were forsaken. The ice imprisoned their ship and after centuries they ceased functioning. I have monitored your progress, Truman Grey.”

“I presume you’re friendly. So, why do you stay here at the Hilton?”

“Peacekeeper as your race calls it. I am a conveyor of knowledge between my race and the humans. My ability is trans dimensional. What you humans refer to as wormholes I can produce such fields within my mind.”

“So, your people are millions of light years away like the Magus.”

“Oh, yes! There are only a million of us on Earth. We have been here since your Medieval time period. We reside all over the planet and simply study while doing our best to prevent cataclysm.”

“All friendly I hope.”

“My race yes. There are 22 separate races sharing this world. Some allies, others ready to end all that we hold sacred.”

“Thank you for revealing all of this. Is Minerva there trustworthy?”

“Yes! She appears to be attracted to you.”

“Me on the inside or my android body?”

“You are one now. I will let Minerva prove herself.”

“And Darius?”

“He is quite busy trying to help, his way.”

“Meaning what?”

“Again, Minerva Starr can speak for herself.”

“Starr? I thought her last name was Sweet. Wait! Is Minerva an alien too? I mean if Darius is immune to the nerve gas he must be one, right?”

“ET call home now. Be careful out there, Truman Grey. It has been a pleasure.”

“Leaving me?”

“I fear I must. I will not relay to my people of your existence. Magus would invite opinion. One that might conflict with your continued health.”

“Okay! Good knowing you too Barry. Minerva’s link has me worried. Why is she needed. Question for later.” Eying the various cameras he wondered exactly who was watching. There had to be more to all of this. It seemed too easy! Starr, huh? There must be more to Darius and Minerva than simple allies. I hope I’m not stepping on his toes. Darius was a cool cat.” Ah, well!

Silence was golden!

Concerto over!

For now!

Robot’s head


Episode 5.1: MALIBU BARBwIrE

Platinum blonde wearing sunglasses
NANDROID: TAMARA KOLE

Surf’s Up!

Malibu Beach, California! Three weeks since the extraction at OASIIS.

“Dude! Who’s that hot ass chick on the surfboard?” Chandler Cox had seen a lot of hot girls on the water but this one was goddess level. He and his buddy Swell aka Wellington Russo were making their way out before the next big wave and had noticed the bleach blonde that could almost have been Marilyn Monroe reincarnated. Her body was so perfect it was entrancing. Not a good thing to be distracted out on open water like today. Both young men were fit but she was outdistancing them with ease.

“I’ve never seen her out here before. All I know is she’s one bad bitch to be sailing so far ahead of us like she is.” Swell was already tired of paddling to reach their next awesome ride home. At the rate they were going they would have to rise to the occasion faster than expected. Blondie on the other hand was going to reap the benefits of the upcoming wave.

“Man alive! She’s going blue water. Bitch is ballsy!” Seeing her select her wave on the horizon and stand tall Chandler aka Chaney gave up or risk getting wiped out. He and Swell both made their moves to hop to their feet on their boards and pick up determination on what was incoming. With the blonde now at their backs it was almost impossible to keep track of her.

“Shit! Shit! Shit!” Chaney cursed over trying to stay on his board as he got swept along by the tide. He and Swell fought hard to avoid one another so close together. While experienced they liked that buddy system thing in case of sharks or any accidents. Swell had a close call the year before with a sly tiger shark but luckily, he avoided being attacked. That day sucked ass, but he was too stubborn to let that scare him from a good time. Exhilaration mounting both young men of age 25 went for broke and rode that wave like bad boys. Point Break bitches!

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.