Safehaven - Cover

Safehaven

Copyright© 2023 by SZENSEI

Episode 4.0: Tsunami, 4.1: Cabin Fever

Science Fiction Sex Story: Episode 4.0: Tsunami, 4.1: Cabin Fever - Alien Android tech to the extreme! The military's plan to use them as stealth assassins meant holding good scientists hostage until perfected. After that those good folks were expendable. Think again assholes! With the help of one good soldier those geniuses made their escape. While their human bodies were left behind, 25 made it out in the bodies of their pet projects. God rest the souls of those less fortunate. As if they thought they could escape forever. Safe for now! Haven can wait!

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Science Fiction   Aliens   Robot   Body Swap   Anal Sex   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   Facial   Fisting   Massage   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Safe Sex   Sex Toys   Squirting   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism  

31634-4-simon-2.jpg

COMMANDROID: COLONEL SIMON CAMPOS


“What’s the plan, Pop?”

“Do I need one?” Simon Campos discussed strategy with his son, more apt his computer’s designate to mimic his boy Luther in voice and persona. “I walk in there and mess with their heads, get the necessary info I need about this Alejandro and make them forget they ever saw me.”

“They do have guns.”

“Which I might confiscate for my own use.”

“Like you said, do you need one? I know you want to leave your old job behind you Pop. A good start is no guns. This body can survive firepower without harm, and you can use your mind rather than your former implements to kill.”

“Bad is bad Luther. If it comes to violence, I don’t mind doling it out. Guns just feel right to me more than say laser eyes.” He did have those bad boy pupils at his disposal. “Let’s start by jamming cameras inside the building and around the beach area here. Whether I can change appearance or not let’s not give anyone a heads up what I currently look like and take it back to Camila Jimenez. Bad enough I was seen already.”

“I can delete footage over the last two hours.”

“You can do that?” He looked puzzled briefly, then impressed. “Good man! Do that to prevent Alejandro looking back in hopes of pinning down my talking with Camila. The less he knows the better. We need to protect that girl at all costs.”

“On it now! We make a good team Pop.”

“In the real world I’d never have put Luther in harm’s way. I definitely did not want him growing up to be me. Bad enough his mother left me and took Luther with her into hiding. I can’t blame her, and she did raise him well until the cancer.”

“I might not be the real Luther, but I’ll try my best to make you proud.”

“All I can hope for. Are Julio and his three buddies still in one room?”

“Yes! In killing the cameras, I will have to rely on heat signatures, I will let you see them that way. Or X-ray depending on your mood.”

“Heat is fine! My luck the x-ray would just let me see four naked men. I’ll pass!”

“You didn’t seem to mind when watching Camila that way.”

“I paid for the breasts.” Simon chuckled to himself. “All I did is eavesdrop on the bottom half.”

“Feel bad now that you know her husband is dead?”

“No! As cold as it may sound a good woman is impossible to ignore.”

“Do you intend on telling her that Carlos Jimenez is deceased?”

“Someday! Let’s not until after I deal with this Alejandro. Like I said, putting her in harm’s way at this point tips our hand. If she lost it he would wonder how she knew and beat her into telling him. That woman will not see a scratch on her or I’ll rip Alejandro in half.”

“You fancy her.”

“Not denying that. My main concern is keeping her alive and hopefully reunite her with her parents. They can help her cope with losing her husband.” At the side door to the dockside warehouse Simon looked around once for prying eyes then opened the door and quietly entered. Walking in without a care in the world he explored the interior. “Junk!”

“Weapons!”

“What’s that?” Luther activated the androids x-ray vision to peer at a number of crates covered by tarp. “So, Alejandro is a gunrunner too.”

“No arrest reports concerning that, but they are on his premises.”

“Any names on that guest list tonight?”

“Martin Killjoy, a larger arms dealer uses Alejandro to transport guns to Cuba. It is clear he will be present to make certain they are shipped. He has two bodyguards, former Green Berets Kelly Boggs and McDermitt Kirby. Kelly is a female Ranger. Both were discharged for excessive violence among their peers. Lovers it appears!”

“Only Killjoy?”

“No! Miami Coast Guard Chief Kieron Dyer and Lieutenant Sean Pearl, both on the take.”

“I don’t need any heat from the police, so I’ll need to be careful. Crooked cops are as unpredictable as former Green Berets. Luckily, I’m Black Ops trained, and my skillset covers a whole lot of territory.”

“Tripled now! That black belt you used to have is all ninja now, Pop! This body can mimic every fighting style known to man. Perfect aim every single time no matter the armament. Invisibility comes in handy too.”

“That might come in handy in about two minutes.” Simon registered heat signatures moving about through a glass patrician. Only one problem with that invisibility. He had real clothing on and those were not compatible. “Scratch that! I’ll handle things the faster way.” He stepped right out into the open and stood with his hands in his pants pockets. Julio obviously had a sixth sense because he checked on his hearing by looking into the main storage area from the office door. A silent scramble of his troops they snuck out through a secondary door and quietly moved into surrounding Simon. Listening for clicks he knew he had three guns pointed right at him. Cool as a cucumber Simon Campos smirked. “Afternoon, Julio!”

“You are the man at the cantina.”

“Good memory! That will change.” He tilted his gaze to the henchmen, one by one. “Police issue Glocks. Itchy trigger fingers.”

“What do you want here?” Julio drew his own pistol from the back of his jeans and simply held it up to be seen without pointing it. “This is private property.”

“Then you should learn to lock a door behind you. I’m here to learn, Mister Batista.”

“You know my name?”

“Just as I know Benicio, Jose, and Troy here. All I want from you boys is an ETA for Mister Gala. I hear he’s ... out fishing.”

“Camila has a big mouth.”

“Big tits too!” They all agreed with that visual, expressing hidden puckers. “Nice selection of AK’s over there.”

“We are no longer friends, Amigo.” Knowledge of the arms meant a death warrant as ordered by Alejandro Gala to protect his interests. Now his gun was pointed at Simon.

“Never were!” Julio clicked his trigger just as his cohorts switched their aims toward Julio himself. Eyes glassy all three men were overtaken by Simon’s mental suggestion. “I’d advise you to lower your weapon son. You fire on me they fire on you.”

“What are you imbeciles doing?” All three spoke as one.

“We never liked you Batista. Answer the man or we fill you full of holes.” That freaked Julio out. Lowering his gun, he sneered at them. Not understanding how or why he caved.

“That a boy, Julio. I’m sure the fellas here don’t want to mop up your blood and acid your body. Yes, I noticed sulfuric acid drums too. And, no, I won’t be taking a bath in one.”

“Who are you?”

“A concerned citizen. Fill me in on what you know about Alejandro Gala that he keeps hidden.”

“I know nothing!” Lie detection his heart rate skipped.

“I could rip it out of your head Julio. I’d rather you just spill it without my tampering. If you’re curious why your compadres here are on my side, it’s because I control them. Seeing as you’re the boss here I’m guessing you know more than they do.”

“Control? You are paying them off?”

“No!” He looked offended, “I wouldn’t waste any amount of money on you morons. Jose? Breakdance please!” Gun sat on the concrete Jose Mendez dropped and flopped, spinning and waving his body in a seesaw effect. Troy? Pick your nose with a pinky.” Done! Julio was at a loss of words. “Let’s see here! Benicio stood over Jose’s frolicking and took a healthy a piss on the man.” Gun holstered in his jeans Benicio Franco unzipped his pants and rained down on his friend who acted as if nothing was amiss. “Now, imagine what I can make you do. That gun barrel could go up your asshole.”

“ETA! Within two hours. He had a pickup thirty miles off of Cuba.”

“Pickup?”

“Girls!”

“So, he’s adding a few new friends to roommate with Camila.”

“Si!”

“How do Pearl and Dyer ... pearl diver... “ He chuckled, “ ... fit in?”

“Pearl is in charge of a brothel. Dyer keeps the Coast Guard away.”

“Let me guess, girls for guns.”

“Si!”

“And Killjoy?”

“He brings more guns and grenades. Money from Gala’s connections in Havana. The girls are more of a hobby to keep the police under control.”

“So, the guns go out tonight on the Andromeda and they party to celebrate.”

“Pretty much!”

“These new girls go out with them?”

“No! They will be transported to a training center.”

“Was Camila trained there? I’ll need an address, Julio.”

“Si! She is very special to Mister Gala. He is quite fond of her. He allows her to work as a bartender and hides much from her.”

“Fond enough to make her have sex with I’m guessing Dyer and Pearl?”

“No! Mister Killjoy. He met her one other time and wished to see her again.”

“How many people are on the Andromeda besides Gala?”

“Two guards! His yacht Captain.”

“What’s the weight capacity on the Andromeda, Luther?”

“2000 pounds for a 490-foot yacht. That is pushing the limits.”

“Okay, so! Gala, two guards, Killjoy, his two flunkies, Captain, Dyer, and Pearl. Camila! That’s ten bodies guessing 1,700 pounds. Factor in the guns as another 500 that goes over the safety weight.” Julio heard Simon’s calculations.

“There will be a second boat for the guns. They will transfer them to a third vessel in Cuban waters.”

“And how many men on this second boat?”

“Us! We await the girls and begin the loading after dark. Our boat is the Santa Pina.” He could not stop talking now that fear had crept in. “Benicio will be the navigator.”

“Brothel address! Recite it I’ll remember it.”

“3814 Coral Cove, Miami.”

“How many girls are there now?”

“15! Six more once they are delivered.”

“And the cops run that brothel?”

“Si! There are six instructors who train the girls.”

“To be sex slaves.”

“Si!”

“How long has that been going on?”

“Four years! The girls are normally disposed of when they reach the age of 25. Most are 16-19 now.”

“One thing at a time. Alright, Julio!” He ordered the other three to stand next to each other as Simon played drill sergeant. “Listen up men! You will do your jobs as you always do. We never had this conversation, and you will not remember me even walking in here or what I made you do. Go back to what you were doing.” In a daze they turned like mindless zombies and walked back into the office to play poker.

“You’re my hero, Pop! That was bad ass, and no one was hurt.”

“That comes later. Let’s take a walk on the beach.”

“Time to kill!”

“That comes later too.”

“Yikes!”

“First things first. Let’s put an end to the gunrunning. From there we save all those girls and put an end to our bad cop situation. I’ll need you to pinpoint the good officers and detectives so we can deal justice without cop blood being spilled.”

“On it! I won’t bother you with those details until after tonight. As you said, step at a time.”

“Fair enough!”

Scanning around a bit further utilizing his android’s x-ray vision Simon spotted a clothing rack like at a dry cleaner. “What have we here?” Exploring the bagged clothing he realized they were all a variety of party dresses. “I’m guessing Camila gets to choose one of these to wear for Alejando tonight.” He found one with a mirror like texture, sequins that looked as if fish scales. Simon knew the outfit was going to accent her curves without hiding anything. A mental suggestion to Julio he left that dress in sight for him to insist Camila wear it. Stiletto heels were on a shoe shelf beneath the clothes. Those too!

Further examination he found a makeup station and even an outdoor shower just outside another entrance. A staircase on the side of the warehouse going up Simon took the steps and opened the door. Inside were four full size beds and batch of pleasure toys lined up along the wall shelving. Industrial fans were primed on the beds for comfort. “Well, we know these four beds aren’t for Julio and his buddies. A dark light effect from his android eyes he noted the beds loaded with leftover semen. “I guess the maid in on her day off.”

“Scanning for DNA!”

“Don’t bother! This is probably the holdover pen until the bad cops move them to that brothel. Note the chains attached to the walls. I see needles to. Easy bet they get dosed with something. We can let the FBI do the DNA dirty work and find out who is who, dead or alive.”

“I thought we were going to take a walk on the beach.”

“Curiosity!”

“Too bad I can’t play frisbee with you like your son did when you took him to the beach in California.”

“Fun times! At least I have you to keep his memory alive.”

“Glad to be of service, Pop!”

“Salute!”

Simon Campos took his leave. The beach was beautiful toward sunset. From a distance he watched the Andromeda arrive and dock. Binocular vision amplified he got his first real look at Alejandro Gala. White beard

with a Captain’s cap on to cover a bald spot Gala departed for the docks to ready in greeting his customers. Julio’s boys refueled the Andromeda and the Santa Pina. As darkness settled in his infrared filters allowed him to monitor every move made. The girls unloaded, tied and gagged, were secreted away to avoid the evening bar crowd.

“There goes Camila.” Julio collecting her. Finding a lifeguard highchair Simon disrobed and hid his clothing under it within a life preserver kit. Going stealth mode invisible he made his way back to the warehouse area. Finding Camila showering outdoors he walked right up to her to observe her beauty. “Sorry to stalk you, Camila. I can’t say that it’s not worth it, but I need a front row seat to see the condition of these new girls. There’s no way Camila won’t see them hauled up that staircase.”

Just as predicted the two guards who were with Alejandro escorted them directly in front of the showering Mrs. Jimenez. Tears in her eyes at seeing them tied up and gagged on a shared leash, Camila hugged the wall of the warehouse. “Monroe Casey and Salvatore Mancini are the guards, Pop. Both mob hitmen.”

“So, Alejandro dabbles with the mob too.” Their conversation only in his head, “He’s all over the chessboard.”

“The man who would be King. Hired crooks the rooks!”

“Something like that.” He observed them guiding the girls upstairs. Car lights turning to drive toward Simon and Camila, all that the car could see was Camila like a deer in ... well, headlights. The light bending around Simon he was safe from being caught. Not that he couldn’t easily escape or simply make them forget. “Only two men in the car. This must be Dyer and Pearl.”

“Correct!”

Parked and lights off both men in their 40’s stepped out. Pearl walked up to Camila motioning her to him out of range of her waterfall and pinned her against the outer wall, choking her. “You’re mine tonight, Bitch. You better treat me like God.”

“I will.”

“Finish getting ready.” Sucking on a nipple first he stepped away to avoid the shower. “Let’s head up then get this party started Dyer Wolf!” Kieron chuckled and led the way upstairs. Sobbing under her shower Camila spoke in Spanish wishing she were dead. “I do this for you Carlos. Forgive me!”

Simon stared at her perfect backside. “Free by morning Camila. You and Carlos have my word.” Leaving her Simon checked out the transport of gun coffins and spotted Alejandro at the outdoor bar talking to three individuals. “Killjoy and his hired goons, Pop.”

“I figured as much. Let’s stow away on the Andromeda and wait on departure. We can deal with the girls after I weigh a few anchors and make certain Camila is safe.” A sprint to catch up with the gun totes his weight on the dock matched theirs without notice. Ten feet behind Troy and Jose, he watched them board the Santa Pina and stash the AK-47’s and ammo below deck. While they headed back for a second trip Simon moved onward around them to the Andromeda and up the yacht’s gangplank. On board in silence, he noted the thinly built ship’s captain by himself. Carl Kinkaid relaxed in a lounge chair taking a short nap while he could. “Long hours! It’s easy to see that he’s exhausted.” Leaving him to rest Campos checked out the luxury. The cabin below was definitely decked out for a Casanova, Alejandro lived in style. Its sleeping arrangements alone the bed was a four-pillar designed for bondage flair and adorned with the finest thread count linen you could buy. Full bar! 80’ TV with satellite capability. Even a toy cabinet as much as a gun case should piracy require a quick defense stood fully stocked.

“Yep! Home sweet home by dawn. Ahoy, Captain Campos!”

“Does that make me the first mate?”

“That you are son. That you are.”

Close enough!

31634-4-andromeda.jpg


Episode 4.1: CABIN FEVER

31634-4-jared-telepath.jpg

A NIKKI POPE and JARED TEMPLE Adventure!


Waterloo, Maine!

“I think this is the turnoff. It’s been so many years I’m just not certain.”

“Road looks overgrown.” Passenger Jared Temple looked out the windshield at an angle, “I don’t see powerlines going out there.”

“A cabin doesn’t always have power Jared. My grandparents liked it off the grid. It was more of a hunting retreat. Grampa Nate was big on fishing. I recall a really fertile stream of trout when I was little. Did your parents ever take you fishing before OASIIS took you from them?”

“No. My parents were white collar junkies. Dad was too good to get his hands dirty. Mom was an alcoholic.”

“I did know that. If it wouldn’t put them or us in harm’s way, we could reunite you with them.”

“They think I’m dead. OASIIS faked my death. It would kill them to learn I’m alive still. I love my parents, but I think it’s better we steer clear of them. They would be the first people the military would stakeout. With your grandparents deceased at least General Hardesty won’t think to look for us up here. Are you sure this cabin wasn’t sold off by your parents?”

“I don’t think so. My parents hated it up here, so they probably just let it rot. Don’t be surprised if rodents aren’t living in the cabin after all this time. Either hunters or kids out partying probably broke out the windows and took what few items my grandpa had. Considering our android bodies don’t suffer from extreme temperatures we won’t even need to chop firewood to stay warm when winter hits.”

“Yeah, but if we have any visitors, it might look weird with no fire or windows or food. We have to show some semblance of humanity.”

“And I was the rational one.” She smiled at him. “Good thinking!” Pulling off the main road Nikki drove slowly through the thicket of overhanging tree branches and shrubbery. A dirt road led them back over a half mile before she noted smoke. “I see chimney smoke. Somebody must have staked a claim on the cabin. Darn it!”

“Stop here! Let’s go in on foot and case the new owners out. I can use my stealth mode like a Bigfoot and go invisible.”

“Do Bigfoots really do that? That sounds silly.”

“Any sillier than us living inside alien androids that can shoot laser beam eyes?”

“Wait! What? You can shoot laser beam eyes?”

“Assassin androids, remember? This baby I call home has hundreds of ways to kill a person. I just try not to think about that part. So not a killer!”

“I’m proud of you Jared! Even if you used me earlier and messed up revealing our first names. Our last name has to be different.”

“Right! There are millions of Nikki’s and Jared’s out there. I mean I could brain swipe Venus and she would forget our names. I can change mine to Steve or something. You could be Ginger.”

“I am not a Ginger.” She giggled and braked the F-150. Shutting it off they sat there a minute. “I can’t go stealth like you can. Maybe you should go in first and keep me posted telepathically.”

“I can do that.” He quietly opened the door and climbed down, closing it after going invisible. “Be right back.”

“Be careful!”

“I’m a walking arsenal, they better be careful.”

“Don’t get caught!” She watched as if she could see him them realized she could. It had rained up here recently and he was leaving footprints in the damp soil. “So much for stealth.”

“It’s not like I can levitate. That feature didn’t seem to be available.” He told her as he walked along. “I’m cutting through the timber.” Deviating from the path to avoid further prints he traversed the overgrowth pretty well. Bugs didn’t bother him. Even if a snake bit him he wouldn’t suffer for it. Venom would only be stored as another weapon possibility. Cuts and scratches healed immediately without blood loss. Although the bodies did mimic blood flow that was only a deceptive measure. “Making my dick smaller. It’s annoying when it slaps my legs with every step.”

“Whose fault is that? Stop thinking you’re Adonis.”

“I am Adonis! I like that name, maybe I’ll adopt that as an alternative to Jared.”

“I am not calling you Adonis.”

Stepping over a fallen tree a sudden snap halted Jared in his tracks. “I’d say ow if I felt pain.”

“What happened?”

“Bear trap, I think. I stepped on it and set it off. Luckily, my bones don’t break.” He crouched to pry the jaws away from his torn polymer flesh. Stepping out of it he cast it aside and watched his skin heal. “Good as new! Glad I didn’t get my dick caught in that.” He had a good laugh. “Whoever is out here must be a trapper. Although that trap looked awful rusty. Least I don’t need a tetanus shot.” Moving on without so much as a limp he ended up in a clearing. “At the cabin. Uhhh? It doesn’t look rundown. New roof it looks like.”

“Can you allow me to see through your eyes?”

“Good EYEdea!” He chuckled, “Can you see my location?”

“Yes! This will come in handy. I don’t see a car or even a motorcycle.”

“I’ll go around the cabin, maybe it’s parked in back.”

“That or whoever lives there is gone. My luck they’ll come back and can’t get through due to the truck.”

“Worry about it if it happens.” Jared proceeded to circle the cabin. Caught off guard a hound dog lying chained on the back porch picked up on his footsteps. More prints in the wet ground unfortunately. Tensing up he applied telepathy toward the dog in hopes to calm it. “Nice puppy! Jared, friend!” The dog tilted its head from side to side bewildered by the voice and no physical body to associate it with. “I always wanted a dog. Can I keep him, Nikki?”

“I’m not your mom, I’m your daughter.” She chuckled. “In theory! Check the house. The dog is adorable. I love bloodhounds and their floppy ears. He looks well fed and taken care of.”

“Right! I’m afraid to step up the porch will creak. Let me do a scan of the interior.” The dog baying attracted someone, the back door opened up and a really old man with a cane tapped the threshold. “Or not!”

“What’s got you riled up Beowulf?”

“Beowulf? Cool name! Hi, Beowulf.” Jared actually reached out and touched the dog. Cringing he laid his head over his paws and whimpered. He did enjoy being petted. Licking an invisible hand Beowulf became friends.

“Jared? I think that man is blind.” His eyes were narrow and subtle as if not effected by daylight.

“Squirrel’s annoying you?”

“No, I did. I was out hiking and stumbled upon your cabin.” Jared took the chance. The old man didn’t even flinch.

“At least you’re not a Jehovah’s Witness. Are ya?”

“No.” Jared laughed. “Sorry if I spooked you. I didn’t expect to find anyone out here.”

“You sound an awful lot like my grandson Chism. Haven’t heard from him in years. He went off to join the Army and lost contact. His parents were killed in a car crash. Times got tough so the locals around here offered me this hellhole.”

“I see. Chism is a cool name. I’m Jared.” Oops again!

“Will you stop telling people your real name.”

“Sorry Nikki! I talk before I think.”

“I can see and hear that.” She slapped her forehead and lay her arms over the steering wheel. “Find out who he is and run a background check via your computer.”

“Right! What’s your name Beowulf’s owner?”

“Homer Keith! Nice to meet you, young man.”

“You too Sir! You look like you’ve adjusted well to living out here in the middle of nowhere.”

“My needs are met. The locals buy me groceries and clothes are donated. Free medical at the clinic.”

“That’s awesome! I think Beowulf likes me.” Now that he had gone visible. He did sniff at Jared a lot now. A few times he had to nudge the canine’s snout away from his deflated penis, now sized at seven inches, half his former glory. With the man blind he felt safe.

“You a nudist?” Homer caught on.

“You can see me?”

“Naaa! I just don’t hear any shuffle of clothing. No backpack struggles! No cologne!”

“Sharp senses!”

“Blind all my life you pick up on things. No boot leather even.”

“Oh, he is good!” Nikki sat amazed seeing and hearing everything through Jared’s advanced tech. “Be careful how you respond. Don’t let him think you’re a threat.”

“Can I be honest with you Homer?”

“You ain’t been?”

“No, I mean I’m honest, I just well, my clothes are in my truck up the road. I like nature hikes and feeling the freedom. I’m sorry if my nudity offends you.”

“Can’t see nothing! You’re fine!”

“Listen! Is there anything I can do for you out here? I feel like I owe you for my stupidity.”

“No harm son. Long as you don’t get frisky. I might have to shove my cane up your backside.” He laughed. “Nice having someone to talk to. Why don’t you go get dressed and come on back I’ll make some coffee.”

“Got hot chocolate?”

“I think I just might.”

“Oh! Can I bring my daughter?”

“YOU IDIOT!” Nikki was disgusted. “Now he’s going to think you live naked around your kid.”

“She’s a nudist too.”

“OH, GOD! Make it worse why don’t you.”

“You brought your daughter along?”

“Yes! She sat in the truck afraid of the wildlife.”

“Cougars and wolves in the area. Bear on occasion! None bother me because of Beowulf.”

“That’s good. I’ll just run and grab Nikki.” DAMMIT! “My daughter!”

“Is she a youngun?”

“Fifteen! The nudity thing isn’t like that if you know what I mean. I just let her get away with it, so she doesn’t give me a hard time.”

“Suit yourselves! That’s your life lead it how you see fit.”

“Thanks for understanding Homer. I’ll be back shortly. You be a good boy Beowulf.” Kiddy speak! “I’ll bring you a pork rind.”

“He’ll love ya forever!”

“That deserves four or five.” Jared laughed. “Give me ten minutes. Mind if I drive my truck up here?”

“Room out front. I don’t drive as you can tell. I’m at the mercy of my neighbors from town. God bless ‘em!”

“Thanks! See you shortly!” Beowulf followed him as far as his chain would allow.

“I trust you Beowulf. If you like the fella, I’ll follow your instincts.” At 85 what could he do in the end if the naked stranger was a threat. Best to be sociable!

Running down the path Jared returned to the F-150 and climbed in tracking mud onto the floorboard. Impossible not to he shrugged it off. Nikki knew it as well so didn’t bitch about the housekeeping. “Why are we even doing this Jared? The cabin isn’t vacant anymore. All we are doing is killing time.”

“If we get on his good side, he might let us stay. We can help him out. I ... I never got to know my real grandparents either side. Homer is really cool.”

“Do not get attached!”

“Tell that to Beowulf.”

“I know I’ll get attached to him too.” She sighed.

“Food for thought! He mentioned his grandson Chism. On my way back I ran Chism Keith and found him in the database from census! He’s deceased! Killed in Iraq back in the 2010. I feel bad that Homer was never even informed of it. What if ... I adopted Chism’s identity around any visitors.”

“Risky move! What if anyone knows Chism?”

“Bound to be photos in his home.”

“He’s blind! He only has the memory of his prescence to go by.”

“True! I need clothes! I know my body mass won’t wear that Burton guys clothing.” Stepping back outside the vehicle Jared opened the suicide doors and dug into the luggage Clint Burton had in reserve. Looking over a pair of blue jeans for size Jared devolved his android mass to fit the clothing. “Temporary! I like being huge. Once we figure this out we’re going shopping.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.