Safehaven - Cover

Safehaven

Copyright© 2023 by SZENSEI

Episode 10.0: This is Your Captain Speaking, Episode 10.1: Whitewater

Science Fiction Sex Story: Episode 10.0: This is Your Captain Speaking, Episode 10.1: Whitewater - Alien Android tech to the extreme! The military's plan to use them as stealth assassins meant holding good scientists hostage until perfected. After that those good folks were expendable. Think again assholes! With the help of one good soldier those geniuses made their escape. While their human bodies were left behind, 25 made it out in the bodies of their pet projects. God rest the souls of those less fortunate. As if they thought they could escape forever. Safe for now! Haven can wait!

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Science Fiction   Aliens   Robot   Body Swap   Anal Sex   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   Facial   Fisting   Massage   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Safe Sex   Sex Toys   Squirting   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism  

31634-10-arms.jpg

COMMANDROID: COLONEL SIMON CAMPOS


Key West, Florida!

“Right this way gentlemen.”

Alejandro Gala took the lead down the docks as a voice of cooperation. Trailing him walked behind the scenes arms dealer Martin Killjoy, a distinguished stud in his own right. Killjoy was an Armie Hammer lookalike with an appetite for beautiful women, pardon the cannibal pun. Knowing what the actor’s personal life was like he kept up three feet behind the go-between in private deals.

31634-10-gala.jpg

Following closely were his former Green Beret bodyguards the extremely by the book but attractive Kelly Boggs and her man McDermitt Kirby. Tough as nails and just as sharp they surveyed the boats around them for onlookers. While there were a few lights on, most everyone aboard were below deck enjoying their own personal habits. Kelly for one was on edge knowing that white slavery was in the neighborhood. If it weren’t for the fact that she knew she could take out all of these assholes with precision ease, she might worry. Boggs was a hard body and extremely appealing to every man’s lust. Jessica Biel to the untrained eye, height, hair color, and all.

31634-10-boggs.jpg 31634-10-kirby.jpg

Kirby was more the bartender sort, 5’8, 160, goatee with brown hair. A pierced ear added just enough to put a twinkle in a lady’s eye on his own time. Even if Kelly was his main squeeze. She didn’t care as long as he came home, usually a hotel room. His sea legs were not as strong as Kelly’s. If he had one flaw it was open water, seasick more often than naut. A nautical jest! He held his own regardless. They had made this trip a few times now without incident, so he was prepared. Not to mention they had a decent bond with Gala’s hitmen Raoul and Chavez. Both following up the rear until everyone was boarded.

Ship’s captain Ivan Crannart fresh from his forty-minute nap was back at the helm, engines fired up. The boarding party headed downstairs discovering a certain Cuban blonde beauty serving drinks upon arrival. Wearing her silver scale dress as optioned by Simon Campos if not informed by henchman Julio, Camila Jimenez was daring and doing her best to be appealing. Gala stepping in behind her kissed her cheek. Eww! But okay! Not much choice! “You look divine my dear.”

31634-10-camilla.jpg

Off to the wet bar stood Coast Guard Chief Kieron Dyer and Miami Police Lieutenant Sean Pearl. Champagne ready Martin Killjoy cordially stole Camila away. Not one to waste time he took her inside the main cabin and closed the door. She knew the drill. Undressing him first and foremost before her own attire. On his back in three minutes, she stripped out of her dress and joined him. Her mouth around his cock in the blink of an eye she grew invested. Not even the boat in motion stopped her instinctual appetite. Well trained indeed!

31634-10-killjoy.jpg

31634-10-yacht.jpg

Excusing himself Gala left the cabin, followed by Kieron Dyer. Pearl remained below and found himself admiring Kelly Boggs. She was no nonsense however, standing guard at the cabin door. Kirby to the other side trying not to heave.

Up on deck Gala strolled about on his phone communicating with Julio and his boys on the Santa Pina. The secondary craft leaving port behind the Andromeda at a safe distance, Alejandro settled his nerves and enjoyed the warm breeze coming in off of the Gulf. Overhearing Dyer talking to his own men back at the warehouse the six girls brought in were being prepped for departure to the mainland brothel.

The name Revenue seemed intriguing to a certain present without discovery Colonel masked by invisibility. Standing mere feet from the men Simon Campos absorbed whatever intel he could. His android body recording all of Dyer’s conversation would help indict the bad cops later. Not only was that a big advantage, his android body had no problems calculating their coordinates along the trip to offer assistance should he need it.

“I’m confident I won’t require any help. Besides if it all goes bad, I won’t need any recordings I’ll just do what I do best. I may have retired from the assassination game but if it comes to it, so be it. They deserve whatever punishment I deal them.” This was pretty much all a waiting game. Kicking back out of the way of foot traffic Simon just listened. Music beginning did drown out quite a bit, but he did like the Salsa. Celia Cruz was a personal favorite.

Calm seas usually meant for a bad omen. After an hour out Simon could not sit back any longer. Knowing her obvious situation he needed to check on Camila just to satisfy himself that she was not being hurt. His biggest worry was the confined spaces. With Boggs and Kirby outside the cabin door he couldn’t get inside without giving them reason to believe they had a stealth intruder. Mental suggestion was to his advantage, but he did know his android had hundreds of capabilities he hadn’t even tested. “Any bright ideas, Luther?” He stopped at the bottom of the stairs with Boggs and Kirby in view. Sweating her ass off Boggs had her white shirt unbuttoned revealing a pretty spectacular set of breasts, lifted by a black lace bra. With boredom sitting in even Kirby was antsy tugging at his tie. He just had to wear a suit like a Wall Street banker. Shotgun in hand!

“This body can collapse thinner than its natural state. If you needed to you could compress every part of us into a two-inch-thick poster on a wall.”

“How does it do that with unbreakable bones?”

“The bones simply re-evaluate their molecular structure to cooperate. This android is the best of the best Pop. Only Jared Temple and a few others are even close to this android’s arsenal.”

“Let’s test that. First things first. I hear moaning coming from the cabin. Camila doesn’t sound hurt, more enjoying herself. Pearl over there looks drunk and agitated. He wants his chance with Camila after Killjoy is done.” Hormone levels registering through a scan proved that. Checking on Boggs and Kirby it was much the same. As a power couple the former Green Berets were getting worked up hearing their employer pleasure Camila. “I can relate. She does sound amazing in bed.”

31634-10-sex-gif.gif

“Should I put fingers in my ears, Pop?”

“Naa! You’re old enough to know the birds and the bees. Now that I think about it, I never got the chance to have that talk with you before you got sick.”

“I’m listening!”

“Why? You’re not the real Luther. I know you won’t take offense to that but it’s true.”

“It’s not in my programming to hold grudges, Pop. I’m sorry you couldn’t do a lot of things before my ... his passing.”

“You keep me sane. That’s all that matters. Don’t process for a second that I don’t value you, Luther.”

“Love you to, Pop.” Hearing that Simon growled a bit. “Too much?”

“No! Just takes some getting used to. I love my son and you are the closest thing I have of him left. Love you too computer.”

“If only I could cry.”

“If I do I’m changing your persona from a motivational speaker to a car salesman.”

“Have I got a steal for you.”

“Cute! Let’s stimulate the lovebirds here a bit.” A mental suggestion sent to Kirby he propped his shotgun then turned to Boggs and shoved her against the outer cabin wall. Kissing her and palming a breast she was lost to her responsibilities in seconds. Pearl watching them from his seat grew curious. He never expected those statues to come to life. Not that he hadn’t been drooling over Kelly’s cleavage. Kirby moving his hand to Kelly’s slacks slid beneath her waistband and went for twat. Fingers up inside her she was all over him. Simon smirked then glanced back at Sean Pearl. A second later Pearl had his pants unzipped and his dick out. “That should keep them busy.”

Compressing his android body as Luther instructed Simon found it strange. It did make things easier in moving around the Berets. Turning the doorknob, it was of course locked. A simple magnetic pulse turned the lock and Simon slipped it open just enough to slide his narrowed body through with very little effort. Door sealed and relocked without notice he turned to view the cabin. Lights dim within he found Martin Killjoy making love to her with gentle thrusts. Easing around the bed Simon’s invisibility kept him from being seen. He wanted to see Camila’s face. While feeling good over Killjoy’s obvious talent she did look troubled. Thoughts read Simon heard her loud and clear.

“Forgive me Carlos. I only do this for you.” Her loyalty to her husband appeared never ending. While a heart of stone in his past life Simon Campos felt saddened now. Her loyalty was pointless, her husband dead and tossed out to sea.

“Carlos? I know you don’t know me, but I will make certain your wife does not fall victim to the same fate you did. I’ll get her home safely. You have my word as a gentleman.” Promise sincere he also knew the unpredictability of what he was dealing with here.

“Martin Killjoy is really dark, Pop. He lives up to his name.”

“So am I, Son. I didn’t get the name Simple Simon without a good reason. Simple ... I killed my target. I’m pretty certain my red file is a lot thicker than his.”

“Does his include all of the innocent lives that his sold munitions have taken? Still by his hands Pop.”

“Good point! He won’t be adding more after this voyage. Time and a place.” Sensing Killjoy’s emotional alteration Simon narrowed his eyes. A revolver up on the headboard noticed, Simon saw him pluck it up while Camila was moaning. Her eyelids sealed she had no idea of her predicament. In hand Martin grinned evilly and shoved the barrel of the gun inside her mouth. Simon was ready to suggest he change his mind but followed the man’s heartrate to know sincerity. This was a game to him.

Unable to scream over her mouthful Camila just began crying and pleading with her eyes. “Let’s play! Cum on my cock before I count to five or I pull the trigger.” He began thrusting harder into her, her legs coiling about his waist as an anchor. Simon sensed her panic but she had no choice but to try. “One! Two! Three! Four! Five!” The stress made it near impossible. CLICK! No bullet! Scanning the chambers, the only bullet in this Russian Roulette was three shots away. Simon had no choice but to let it play out. If he interfered too heavily the Beret’s outside would bust the door down. It was too soon to do battle.

Martin laid into her, his big dick savagely drilling deep as one hand choked her the other held the gun. His count beginning again she still failed to orgasm. His temper was beginning to reveal itself. CLICK! Camila pissed on him at least. Warm and cozy but he knew differently. “Oh! That cost you.” CLICK! She gave up and told Carlos in her thought’s goodbye. “Let’s try this again.”

“Yeah! Let’s!” Simon spoke inside Martin Killjoy’s head. The unexpected voice made him rear up and remove the gun and wave it around as if expecting someone behind him. Nobody in sight he looked haunted. Convinced it was nothing but his imagination he started to place the barrel back into her mouth. Resistance and a scream he slapped her in the face.

“Mister Killjoy?” McDermitt Kirby reacted, his fingers leaving Kelly’s cunt dripping. Both Beret’s went into security mode knocking on the door. “Is everything, alright?” She noticed Sean Pearl beating off and sneered at him.

“If you can give me a show. I can give you one Jessica.” Pearl spoke up. Even he saw the resemblance to actress Jessica Biel. She snubbed him in favor of listening at the cabin door. Big dick in his hand or not Kelly Boggs was not interested.

“I’m fine! Just guard the door.”

“Yes, Sir!” Kirby looked at Kelly with concern. She pointed back at Pearl jerking while sipping his whiskey from a tumbler. Kirby seeing Pearl shook his head and said nothing. It was better to avoid conflict being out on open water.

“I wouldn’t be looking at Jessica’s sweet ass if your boss would hurry the fuck up. I want my turn at that Cuban hottie.” No reply! Kelly wasn’t amused but like her man she didn’t want trouble if it wasn’t necessary. Not with two hitmen upstairs with Alejandro Gala and Kieron Dyer. They would be outgunned. Irish eyes were not smiling.

Inside the cabin Killjoy shrugged off his stress and struck Camila two more times to silence her. Gun poised at her nose she quickly stopped resisting. “Ready to cum harder than you’ve ever cum in your life?” Nodding to humor him she began thrusting up into him. “That’s more like it, Target Practice.” Gun placed in her mouth again she hurried to climax. It just was not in the cards under such stress. Counting to five he stopped at four and removed the gun barrel. His hand shaking, he drew the revolver toward himself and opened his own mouth. Feeding his throat with it Martin Killjoy pissed inside Camila Jimenez. What was going on here?

“Allow me to restart that count.” He heard in his thoughts. “Can you cum inside her by the count of five?”

“Wha TH FOOK?” Martin mumbled as he heard the count in his mind. At five he began to pull the trigger but felt his finger seize up as if hesitant. His ability to remove the gun from his mouth returning he tossed the weapon away. His mind a fog he couldn’t even recall the bizarre actions. Without another thought on why he did it he cut loose fucking Camila again, rolling her into doggystyle and yanking her long blonde mane.

31634-10-doggy-gif.gif

Simon let the sex happen. As long as Camila wasn’t killed, he needed the cover to continue. Sadly, Simon did like being a voyeur. After five minutes of doggy the arms dealer rolled over onto his back and brought the blonde bombshell up over him. Leaving it up to Camila, she rode him as if her life depended on it. After seeing him use the gun on himself she knew he must be insane, so she did her absolute best to perform. Satisfaction must be achieved!

“Damn! You’re one fine woman Camila.” Her butt pucker looked all too inviting. Without being noticed Simon carefully took the revolver and removed the lone bullet. Resting the gun back on the bed he stepped to the cabin window and tossed the bullet out into the water. He remained idle watching her with a lust of his own but containing his android temptation. Even Simon had a seduction mode but his android was designed to resist its temptations. “Another time! Another place!”

“She is pretty fine, isn’t she Pop?”

“Close your eyes, Son.”

“Impossible, but I’ll just say, Yes Sir.” X-ray vision through the cabin door Simon found Kirby and Kelly back in action. Kirby’s turn, she had her hand down his pants stroking his cock. Pearl had long nutted and was refilling his tumbler, his dick still proudly dangling.

31634-10-ride.jpg

In minutes Camila screamed and came hard on Martin’s beast. Following her climactic flood he too shot his load deep. Exhausted and still uncertain of his foggy thoughts Martin tossed Camila off of him and sat up. Retrieving the pistol, he looked it over and opened the chamber. “I know I had a bullet in here. What the fuck?” Discouraged and confused he tossed the gun on the floor and walked into the adjoining bathroom to clean up. While he was away Camila curled up into a ball and cried her eyes out. Sensing a warm hand on her shoulder she reached for it and found knuckles. Looking more closely they were not there even though she could feel them. An invisible hand over her mouth she tensed up.

“I need you calm. You must continue what you are doing. If you panic, they will kill you. I know this must freak you out Camila, but you cannot warn anyone of this. It was me that made Killjoy put the gun in his mouth. He has already forgotten doing it. I can make you forget all of this, but I would rather you stay brave for me and let me get us through this. Do you understand? Speak only in your thoughts, I will hear them.”

“Who ... what are you?”

“Simon from the bar. I told you I’d help, and I meant it. I’m invisible because I employ military technology. I can do pretty much anything I have to do in order to rescue you. You simply have to trust me and say nothing. Once I get you to safety, I’ll go save the girls they brought in earlier, then the brothel they’re keeping others in. Can you trust me?”

“Si! This is ... all too much.”

“Would you rather I make you forget me? I can.”

“Please, no! I must have something to believe in.”

“Alright! Keep everyone happy no matter what. There is another boat following the Andromeda which is carrying guns that Alejandro is selling to Cuban militia. I intend to sink that boat so that they never get into the wrong hands. Patience is all I need.”

“I will do as you ask. For Carlos!”

“Right! For Carlos! Removing my hands from you. Watch your every move. Act as if we never met. Understood?”

“Bless you, Senor Simon.”

“I have you Camila. Faith!” Letting her go just as Martin returned to get dressed Camila moved behind the munitions dealer and hugged him from behind as he buttoned his pants.

“Forgive me Senor! I apologize for my slow reaction.”

“I’m over it. Even the pissing on me. I got even I urinated on your uterus.”

“Si! Fair indeed! Thank you, Senor. If I may be of further service, I am yours.”

“We’ll see! That cop needs company. I have business to attend to. Maybe I’ll buy you from Gala.”

“Buy me, Senor?”

“Come on Blondie! You know you’re a whore forever under Gala. I’m probably your only savior.” Simon had a good laugh over that and shared his thoughts with the girl.

“He’d kill you in a month.”

“Of this I do not wish.”

“Me neither! You deserve a happy life, Camila. I swear to you I will make you find that happiness. No matter what it takes.”

“How will we escape them?”

“Unless I change my mind the only people on this yacht will be you, me, and Captain Crannart. He’s as innocent as you are, he’s only here for a paycheck. Gala prevents him from knowing too much.”

“You mean to kill all of them?”

“To be determined.” Her hug pushed away Killjoy finished getting dressed while admiring Camila’s beauty. She gave him her best doe-like gaze to keep him smiling. “You’re doing great Camila. Fuck that Pearl guy with just as much attentiveness. It will be the last time anyone with evil intentions makes you do anything you don’t want.”

“As you say, faith, Senor Simon.”

“I’ll explain everything to you after we’re safe. Stay strong! I’m going to leave you when Killjoy does. Just keep Pearl happy until I finish up.”

“Senor Simon?”

“Yeah?”

“Do you like watching me please others?”

“I do. But that’s just a personal preference. You shouldn’t be forced into doing that even for me.”

“I like it that you wish to watch me. Carlos used to love that.”

“So, Carlos wasn’t a perfect angel either.”

“He was very good to me and my parents. We on occasion explored is all. I did it for him because he loved me so.”

“That’s between you two. After this is all over, I’ll have to leave you forever.”

“Of this I will be sad. You are very nice, Senor Simon.”

“The new me yes. The old me no. Be lucky I’m retired.”

“No! You are a good man. I can tell.” Her stare at Martin Killjoy she kept a straight face to mask her mental communion.

“Severing our telepathic link. Be careful! Stay calm. Keep Pearl happy.”

“I will. Thank you for being my friend.” He left it at that and followed Killjoy out. On the other side of the door, he found Kelly on her knees sucking off Kirby. Pearl stood right beside them watching and once again beating off while sipping his drink.

“What do I pay you two for? How are you guarding me on your knees, Boggs?” She escaped her man’s penis and stood up wiping her chin on her sleeve. Kirby put his beast away and stepped back. “Idiots!” Careful, paycheck! They were discharged for brutality.

“You done in there, Chief?” Pearl left his bad boy hanging.

“Enjoy!” Moving around Pearl he left his Beret’s looking angry. Once Sean stepped inside and closed the door the two of them heard him whistle loudly. Twisted fucker!

“Kirby? With me! Boggs you stay here and calm your fucking hormones.”

“Sir!” She told him then thought to herself, “He doesn’t pay us enough to shovel his shit. I should put a bullet in his head and be done with him. I’m ready to put my guns away and live like a human being again. All of those trumped-up charges by the military ruined me. Kirby might have been a beast but that’s not me. I mean slugging a few numb nuts is one thing, but the shit Kirby’s done ... I honestly don’t know what I see in that man. He’s going to get us both killed. Why can’t life be simpler?”

“Interesting!” Simon had eavesdropped on Kelly’s thoughts. “You might be worth saving Boggs. Luther? Dig up her charges and save them for later. If she’s not lying to herself, she might be useful.”

“Pulse shows honesty.”

“Good to know! Let’s head up and inflate my ego. This paper-thin body is claustrophobic.” Quietly leaving her Simon stealthily took the stairs. Hearing Sean Pearl praising Camila for her blowjob talents was enough for Simon to know she should be safe. Kelly also hearing Pearl found herself needy. Hand down her pants she took care of business. Who needed Kirby anyway!

31634-10-cuba.jpg

“Reuben Blades! Gala has good taste in music. Too bad he puts a bad taste in my mouth. Belay that, Son. I know how that sounded.”

“It was pretty gross, Pop!”

“Shut the hell up.”

An invisible head shook from left to right.

Kids!


SAFEHAVEN Episode 10.1: WHITEWATER

31634-10-jared.jpg


ANDROID’S: NIKKI POPE and JARED TEMPLE


“Not even a quarter mile like you said.”

“I took a guess on the distance to the creek. It looks bigger than I remember it. The state must have rerouted some waterway to increase the volume and strength of the water flow. It’s more like rapids now.” Nikki Pope shared her memories of the location. “No wonder we could hear it in the distance.”

“Yeah, but my ears pick up things louder than yours would.”

“Right! More advanced android. Quit bragging! I’m just happy to be alive, if you can call losing my real body living.”

“I’m glad you’re with me Nikki. I know I’m a pain in your ass, but I’d miss you if you weren’t.”

“Stop referring to my ass. With everything I’ve endured in this seductress android I’m almost ashamed of myself. You shouldn’t be exposed to ... why am I bothering to treat you like a child. We both know you’re not going to change. Now that you have that tricked out adult android there is no stopping you from acting up.” Nikola Pope was a psychiatrist, not a scientist, so navigating her android was not as easy as it was for her ward. “All I ask is try not to get us too noticed, I really don’t want General Hardesty or anyone in OASIIS tracking us down. You might evade them, but this body is almost as normal to being human as it can get. The modes I have are minimal compared to yours. They would capture me easily, then use me to catch you.”

“Let’s hope it doesn’t come to that.”

“Please be careful how you phrase things. Just saying the word come sets my android hormones off. This seductress protocol is hard to control, pretty much impossible. Simple words or gestures trigger a response.” Preset to be that way by Jared himself, but at the military’s demands. Twisted authority, General Hardesty intended to use her particular android specifically for self-gratification. Namely his personal underage fuck toy. One that could never press charges against him for sexual misconduct of a minor. No one, including Jared knew of that desire. Jared had minimal contact with the General himself to ever read his mind.

“I can’t promise. I talk before I think.”

“You always have.” Stepping from the forest they found their destination. Rocky on the other side of the whitewater, cliffs rose up to tower over the creek by a good thirty feet. “This feels more like a river now. It must be two hundred feet from side to side. It’s beautiful!”

“It is cool. I bet people kayak through here. I’ve always wanted to try that. Now that I know I can’t drown or get killed smashing into a boulder I might give that a shot.”

“All yours! As limited as my android body is I’m not risking damage. It does sound fun though.”

“Look up there on the rocks. I see a treehouse. Someone must come out here and hang out. Hunters maybe or local kids.”

“Kind of dangerous over a body of water like this. I bet the fish and game warden comes out here regularly to check on things. We need to be prepared for them. You walking around naked like you are will only stir up trouble.” He was back to Hulk Hogan mode, no reason to remain as a facsimile Chism Keith anymore. He preferred this body anyway. Now that Homer knew the truth it didn’t matter what he looked like. He just needed clothing that fit him better. None of Clint Burton’s attire was even close to fitting this body unless Jared downsized his body mass. Something he refused to do!

“I’ll maintain my holographic clothing when around people. We might need to break our rules and stake claim to someone’s money to buy the things we need and figure out how to pay them back later.”

“That rich kid from the gas station maybe. I feel bad stealing a dime from anyone but you’re right we need at least something to get started here. It’s not like we can sell the truck with no title, besides we need transportation. Let’s just be glad you were smart enough to kill the surveillance cameras at the truck stop or they would have seen us take Clint’s ride.”

“Right! No diner windows in back kept eyes off of us to. I’m with you though, it does bother me being cruel to people. Can we just agree to do what becomes necessary to set us up and worry about our feelings later.”

“Yes! Agreed! If not money maybe I can overlook you suggesting people donate things to us. As long as they don’t remember they did. I say we do things for them in return.”

“Like what? Sex?”

“Will you stop! Just that word makes me crazy inside. If it comes ... grrr! If it involves extracurricular on my part, I’ll deal with it as it rises. We have to keep in mind that this body is designed as a 15-year-old girl. We can’t risk getting adults into trouble with the law.”

“Mind wipe! I can just tell the cops it was bullshit and they go write parking tickets.”

“True! Let’s worry about that as a last resort. Look at the fish going down stream. We should catch a few for Homer’s supper. I’ll fry a few up for him later.”

“No fishing pole unless you got string to tie to my big dick.”

“STOP IT!” She refused to even look at that fourteen-inch monster. “You can increase your body weight, right?”

“Yeah! This android is sturdy. It has a gravity amplification system; I can make it extremely heavy or light as a feather. It just won’t levitate more than three inches off the ground.”

“So, you can walk straight into the water and not get toppled over by the current.”

“I think so. You expect me to just snatch fish out of the water and toss them at you?”

“If that works, sure. As much as I don’t want to I can fashion my t-shirt into a basket to haul four or five fish back to Homer’s. Give it a shot.”

31634-10-creek.jpg

“Woohoo! On it!” Now she looked at his dick and hand to turn and walk away. Damn her NANdroid! She did step into the water and absorb as much through her pores as she could. Her idea of pissing out pure water into a bucket to use for cooking and bathing was gross in thought but effective. Reserves filled up quickly and she stepped back out. The cool water felt lovely, and she was grateful that her android did offer real sensations. Watching Jared walk out into deeper water without struggles to stay upright, his dick went under the water. That helped her hormones.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.