Shopping Trip - Cover

Shopping Trip

by Mat Twassel

Copyright© 2023 by Mat Twassel

Fiction Sex Story: Ed had to work late and missed his daughter's visit home, but his wife Ann filled him in. Illustrated.

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Mult   Consensual   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Daughter   Oral Sex   Illustrated   .

I felt sorry for Ed, who had to spend the whole day at some meetings he couldn’t get out of after having had only an hour or two of sleep after all of yesterday’s and last night’s excitement. It’s not the lack of sleep or the stress of meetings that would have bothered Ed—he’s the most competent man I’ve ever encountered. It was that he’d miss the day with our daughter before she had to head back to school. But Ed’s loss was my gain, in a way. I had her all to myself.

“How did it go with you and Liz?” Ed asked as soon as he got home.

I couldn’t resist teasing him. “We broke the house rules. We weren’t naked.”

Ed’s expression was uncomprehending, so I explained. “We went shopping. And of course we had to try on our purchases.”

“I guess that’s understandable. What did you get?”

“Panties,” I told him. “Sexy black wisps of nearly nothing. With little metal heart medallions keeping things together.”

“Sounds nice,” Ed said.

“Oh it was,” I said. “We pretty much ruined them.”

Again Ed had that uncomprehending expression.

“So we tried them on,” I said. “They fit perfectly. No sag, just the right pressure.”

“Pressure?” Ed questioned.

“Yes, but that didn’t stop me from applying a bit more pressure. I had Liz lie down and lift her legs. ‘Clasp your hands below your knees and hold tight,’ I told her.

31621-shopping-trip-1.jpg

The black panties stretched just right. Her cute little sex lips peeked out on either side. So adorable. I couldn’t resist. I began stroking her there. Slow gentle strokes all the way down and all the way up, clit to asshole, again and again.

31621-shopping-trip-2.jpg

Poor Liz. She got so excited, but I made sure to keep her right on the edge. Oh my darling daughter, the agony of almost orgasm. I was really quite mean.”

“I know how you can be mean that way.”

“Yes. Liz was whimpering and mewling. ‘Please Mama. Please, please please.”

“Did you make her come?”

“I did. I couldn’t refuse her. And I enjoyed it so much. The sight of her asshole and cunt clenching in pleasure beneath those skimpy, girl-juice soaked panties ... But I had to see more directly, you know?”

“I know.”

“So I tugged them off, one swift slide over her hips and up her long long legs and she was fully naked. I had her hold her legs again, and for a few moments I just feasted my eyes on the sweet center of her sex. She’s really so lovely, you know?”

“I know. But I wish I could have seen.”

“Maybe next time. She’ll probably be able to visit again in a few weeks.”

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.