Cunt Creek... Desire in the Northern Territory - Cover

Cunt Creek... Desire in the Northern Territory

Copyright© 2023 by Uniformity2022

Chapter 3

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Lust and Desire in the Outback. Khaki uniform dresses and moist' pussy' - four bi-sexual policewomen in the middle of nowhere - three hundred kilometres from Darwin and being forced to 'please' a kinky Aboriginal 'Succubus' to satisfy her need for white 'cunt' in the Northern Territory of Australia......

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/Fa   Coercion   Consensual   Mind Control   Reluctant   Lesbian   BiSexual   Hermaphrodite   Shemale   Fiction   Historical   Demons   Group Sex   Harem   Interracial   Black Female   White Female   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Squirting   Water Sports   Small Breasts  

Where had it started...?

Certainly, the policewomen knew nothing of the myth – they had simply been following up the disappearance of the new District Nurse at the isolated Warramunga Aboriginal Settlement. There had been no suggestion of foul play. Neither had there been any evidence of violence - the initial report suggested nothing untoward...?

And, they were from Darwin.

As far as ‘Mistress Jedda’ was concerned, the ‘SWomen Police’ were ‘City Cunt’ and she had treated them so.

‘Cunt Canyon’ was a special case in point and that is why Senior Constable Cassandra McNamara had been instructed to make the Enquiries so that the Missing Persons File could be finished. Regulations stipulated only female police officers attend the Warramunga Aboriginal Settlement. Nevertheless, the celestial daughter of the Goddess ‘Wollunqua’ had been less than impressed with the former ‘Miss Northern Territory Police’ and her ‘Women Police’ Section - the beautiful’Ngangkari Woman’ however, had been determined to seduce Constable Veronica Kensington, ‘Trainee’ Constable Savannah Cartwright and Constable Dominique Robertson as well as the unsuspecting Senior Constable Cassandra McNamara too. Not that the policewomen had expected anything quite like Jedda...?

Northern Territory statute placed stringent conditions on any dealings between both the Northern Territory Police and the ‘outcasts’ at the secluded all-female settlement.

And, the ‘Women Police’ should have known something about ‘Mistress Jedda’ – the illegitimate daughter of a Deserter from the Women’s Royal Army Corps and an Elder of the local Clan of the Warramunga People, she had dealt with female police officers before. Miss Jedda Namajira had a Criminal Record.

Eighteen months before her return to ‘Cunt Canyon’ and subsequent elevation to a revered ‘Ngangkari Woman’ within the community, ‘Mistress Jedda’ had been serving two years in Berrimah ‘Women’s Prison, not a kilometre from the old Berrimah Police Station in Wiltshire Street.

She had once been a prostitute. A young Aboriginal courtesan.

And, she had dealt in both Cocaine and Stolen Goods - Jewellery and Religious Artefacts.

But, it was in the notorious ‘Berrimah’ Women’s Prison, that ‘Mistress Jedda’ had crafted herself into a sleek carefully sculptured Amazon Warrior. Forsaking her Roman Catholic Faith, the twenty-three-year-old had devoted herself to the ancient culture of her Warramunga People – within the gothic stone walls, she had begun to experiment with the forbidden ‘witchcraft’ of the ‘Wollunqua’...

The moonlight stabbed through the cold steel bars in long slivers.

But it did little to illuminate the interior of the old ‘Berrimah’ Women’s Prison.

The fluorescent lights added nothing to the damp ambience – few actually worked, and those that did, offered a soft opaque yellow glow. There was little colour at night.

But there was a sensuality - you could almost taste the lust and desire.

Pauline licked slowly at her quivering lips.

Standing in the shadows, the brunette ‘Screw’ had her back to the closest cell.

Prison Officer Pauline Kennedy’s eyes were closed – the twenty-three-year-old brunette’s short-sleeved khaki uniform shirt unbuttoned almost to her waist as she listened to what was happening at the far end of the darkened corridor. Moaning echoed along the corridor.

Hidden from view, the ‘disgraced’ former Senior Constable Alison ‘Blondie’ Anderson was being mercilessly ‘fucked’ yet again by another Aboriginal prostitute. The young ‘Screw’ opened her eyes – a dribble of perspiration oozed down between her trembling breasts and clung to her navel.

Alison shared a cell with a Vietnamese-born ‘Drug Dealer’ – just visible from where Prison Officer Pauline Kennedy was standing, Prison Office Rosemary Cunningham and Trinh Thi Duong were kissing at the far cell door. The older of the three female ‘Screws’ working the Nightshift, ‘Blondie’ as she was usually referred to, was now for all intents and purposes, the former ‘disgraced’ policewoman’s ‘Pimp’ within the gothic ‘Berrimah’ Women’s Prison.

There was a small office by the door.

Silhouetted in the opaque glow of the late evening moonlight, Prison Officer Claudia Woodville sat at the Security Desk. Her short-sleeved khaki uniform shirt was knotted ‘halter style’ about her waist and the collar upturned in a somewhat non-regulation fashion statement.

The longest-serving female ‘Screw’ in ‘The Black Hole’ as the ‘Berrimah’ Women’s Prison had been christened, she turned a ‘blind eye’ to what Rosemary and Pauline were doing. Shed had her own harem amongst the female prisoners.

Beneath her desk, a twenty-year-old Eurasian ‘Car Thief’ was contentedly performing cunnilingus on the thirty-five-year-old prison officer as her cellmate continued to ‘fuck’ Alison Anderson with a large rubber ‘cock’ in the adjacent cell.

The dildo had been smuggled in by Prison Officer Pauline Kennedy earlier that evening.

And, she had also brought a quantity of Cocaine in for ‘Mistress Jedda’ at Rosemary’s insistence.

High on the wall, a cobweb glistened.

Condensation seemed everywhere - steam lazily dancing about the corridor and cells as water dripped from a multitude of leaks in both the pipework and stonework.

Rosemary’s uniform shirt lay on the floor – her shoes too.

All she wore was her trim uniform skirt and a rather sodden pair of silk panties.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.