Cunt Creek... Desire in the Northern Territory - Cover

Cunt Creek... Desire in the Northern Territory

Copyright© 2023 by Uniformity2022

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Lust and Desire in the Outback. Khaki uniform dresses and moist' pussy' - four bi-sexual policewomen in the middle of nowhere - three hundred kilometres from Darwin and being forced to 'please' a kinky Aboriginal 'Succubus' to satisfy her need for white 'cunt' in the Northern Territory of Australia......

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/Fa   Coercion   Consensual   Mind Control   Reluctant   Lesbian   BiSexual   Hermaphrodite   Shemale   Fiction   Historical   Demons   Group Sex   Harem   Interracial   Black Female   White Female   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Squirting   Water Sports   Small Breasts  

It was now late.

Leaning back against the Holden HZ ‘Kingswood’ sedan, Cassandra McNamara uttered a sigh.

She had no real idea just what time it was...?

Nor did it seem to matter. She really didn’t care.

Senior Constable Cassandra McNamara didn’t feel tired. Neither did she worry about what was happening.

If anything, she felt a wonderful sense of euphoria that she couldn’t quite explain...?

Alone with her thoughts, the attractive twenty-five-year-old brunette gazed at the night sky, in silent wonder,

“Well...?” conceded a familiar voice.

At first, Cassandra didn’t realize that she was being spoken to.

Nor had she heard Constable Dominique Robertson speaking...

“C-Cassandra...?” the twenty-eight-year-old brunette called – lost in the moment, Cassandra Louise McNamara still said nothing. It almost seemed to her, that Dominique’s words were little more than evening sounds carried along by the stiffening breeze,

“Senior Constable McNamara?”

The former ‘Miss Northern Territory Police’ uttered a muffled sigh.

Dominique closed the bonnet of their police car,

“I don’t know...?” she continued.

Quite suddenly, Cassandra now realized that she was being spoken to,

“I have no idea what’s wrong with it...?” muttered Veronica.

She sounded more annoyed than worried or concerned.

As for Senior Constable Cassandra McNamara, she continued to feel as if she had just had ‘sex’ - the ‘Officer in Charge’ of the Berrimah ‘Women Police’ slowly running her fingers down the side of her tight ‘Summer’ uniform dress as she stared at the heavens...

“C-Cassandra...?”

“Senior Constable McNamara?”

Cassandra opened her mouth to respond, but words failed her,

“Not that I know much about this sort of thing anyway?” Veronica continued with a sigh.

Pausing, she tugged at the sleeve of her short-sleeved khaki policewoman’s uniform shirt.

Unlike Cassandra, she wore a short-sleeved shirt and matching slacks - Dominique Elaine Robertson however, had knotted her tight-fitting shirt ‘halter style’ about her waist before trying to ascertain why the car had stopped,

“It must be well after midnight, Cassandra...?”

Cassandra nodded – she still couldn’t speak.

Dominique hadn’t noticed though. She couldn’t see the look of ‘hunger’ in Cassandra’s eyes.

And neither, had she really taken notice of the senior policewoman’s indifference to their plight.

For the moment, their dust-covered police car was going nowhere.

The car had stalled an hour before but she couldn’t quite work out why...?

Cassandra didn’t care.

Neither did Constable Veronica Kensington nor ‘Trainee’ Constable Savannah Cartwright - along with Senior Constable Cassandra McNamara, they were all just content to stay where they were for now.

Veronica lingered by the rear of their Holden ‘Kingswood’ – Savannah lay across the backseat.

Along with both Cassandra and Dominique, they had been making ‘Enquiries’ at the notorious Warramunga Aboriginal Settlement for most of the afternoon – the new District Nurse had gone missing.

Sonya Gallagher had simply disappeared. And so had a Nun.

The policewomen were just trying to finish off the investigation after the Criminal Investigation Branch and Missing Persons Bureau had failed to find the two missing women. For all intents and purposes, it had been meant to be a mere formality.

Located close to the old Glenhaven National Park, ‘Cunt Creek’ as the Warramunga Aboriginal Settlement was better known, was unique in that it catered for female ‘outcasts’ from both the Kungarakany and Warramunga peoples of the Northern Territory. And that was why the policewomen had traveled down from Darwin earlier in the day.

It was now just a few minutes before midnight, but none of the policewomen knew that for certain – Veronica’s watch had stopped mysteriously, as had both Cassandra’s and Dominique’s.

Neither did they really know quite where they were...?

A full moon hung just above the distant ridgeline. They were some distance from ‘Cunt Canyon’ now.

And, they had not yet reached the main highway north to Darwin either.

The policewomen had been treated with contempt and utter disdain earlier.

If anything, it had been a waste of time.

Nevertheless, the former ‘Miss Northern Territory Police’ felt neither frustration nor disappointment...?

Instead, Cassandra felt a surprising sense of desire and exhilaration.

Yet, she had no idea why...?

Her whole body felt alive – the crisp khaki fabric of her short-sleeved policewoman’s uniform dress gently caressing her tingling skin as she leant comfortably against the dust-covered police car...

“I really have no idea why it won’t start, Senior Constable McNamara...?”

They had fuel. Dominique had checked.

And there was more than enough water in the radiator.

Dominique had checked the oil too. It all seemed normal.

Cassandra had assured her earlier, that there had been no warning lights showing just before the ‘Holden ‘Kingswood’ had suddenly stalled.

And, the battery had power. That much Dominique had confirmed as well,

“I don’t know what we’re going to do, Cassandra...?”

“I s’pose we’re here for the night...?” Dominique added – Cassandra nodded.

“Dominique...” she acknowledged – she had yet to admit it, but she really didn’t care about the car.

Senior Constable Cassandra McNamara nonetheless, really couldn’t quite understand why...?

Unconsciously, she knew that she should be concerned - Veronica and Savannah too.

Constable Dominique Robertson raised an eyebrow.

It had taken her a few minutes, but she now saw the all too familiar look of ‘desire’ in Cassandra’s eye.

She opened her mouth to speak again but thought better of it. Something wasn’t quite right...?

Constable Veronica Kensington too, seemed indifferent to their plight – Dominique had really only given their dusty police car a cursory check. She knew very little about automotive mechanics.

But, it now occurred to her that both Cassandra and the other two policewomen, could not have cared less.

They had no tools.

Nothing but the usual hand-operated jack and wheel brace were provided so that they could change a tyre if needed.

Not that a selection of automotive tools would’ve been helpful, for none of the policewomen knew want to do – not even Dominique...

“There’s nothing to worry, about, Dominique...” Cassandra assured her in a whisper.

“C-Cassandra...?” queried Dominique.

“Just relax, Constable Robertson – I really don’t care about the car now?”

“Cassandra...” Dominique repeated - it was more of an acknowledgment than a question now.

She now accepted their predicament. There was really nothing else she could do...?

Their torch, unfortunately, was almost dead.

Nobody had thought to check it before they’d embarked on their journey that morning.

Not that Cassandra, Veronica, or Savannah seemed too concerned about the torch either.

Nevertheless, it wasn’t really a worry for now, for the full moon offered enough illumination.

And though it had been a long day, none of the policewomen felt any fatigue.

Not even Dominique.

But, she was still puzzled by what was happening...?

And, she felt both nervous and a little excited too.

Lying across the back seat, ‘Trainee’ Constable Savannah Cartwright looked up.

Dominique had thought the thirty-five-year-old was asleep.

Savannah smiled – she appeared just as indifferent to their plight as Cassandra and Veronica.

But what now caught Dominique’s eye, was the ‘trainee’ policewoman’s uniform.

The five gilt buttons of her short-sleeved khaki ‘Summer’ uniform dress were unbuttoned – Savannah hadn’t bothered with a bra either, but none of the policewomen had...

“We may as well,” she suggested to Dominique, “Make the best of a bad situation, don’t you think, Dominique?”

Though still just a ‘trainee’ policewoman, she was the eldest.

And she too, looked at Dominique with an ill-disguised ‘hunger’ in her eye,

“Constable Robertson...?”

An attractive thirty-five-year-old, Savannah Anne Cartwright had joined the Northern Territory Police on a whim.

Recently divorced, she had moved from Alice Springs to Darwin and had only just arrived at the ‘Women Police’ Section at Berrimah.

Veronica was a little younger than Savannah.

And, she was another Divorcee too.

But, Veronica Elizabeth Kensington was the eldest daughter of the head of the Criminal Investigation Branch in Darwin, so if anything, a career with the Northern Territory Police had been inevitable for the thirty-two-year-old.

Senior Constable Cassandra McNamara however, was their ‘Officer in Charge’ at the ‘Women Police’ Section.

And though the more senior of the stranded policewomen, she was ironically the youngest, for she had transferred to the Northern Territory Police from the New South Wales Police and been quickly promoted - the previous year’s ‘Miss Northern Territory Police’ nevertheless, ran the ‘Women Police’ with a degree of informality...

“Savannah...” responded Dominique.

Moving slowly from the rear of the car, Veronica began to unbutton her own uniform dress too,

Well, we’re going nowhere, aren’t we?” Dominique observed with a sigh - Savannah nodded.

Cassandra closed her eyes. She continued to stand in the same place without a word.

“Well, it could be worse...?”

Senior Constable Cassandra McNamara spoke as if nothing had happened.

“But, you know...?” she continued – her tone was matter-of-fact as she confessed,

“I would’ve preferred that we were stranded back at the Warramunga Aboriginal Settlement?”

It was still a comfortable thirty degrees Celsius.

“B-But...?” queried Dominique,

“You know that you wanted that too, don’t you, Dominique?” Cassandra replied - Dominique bit her lip.

It suddenly occurred to her that she had wanted to remain at ‘Cunt Canyon’ even if she didn’t quite understand why...?

Pausing again, Cassandra undid a button of her uniform dress.

Along with Veronica and Savannah, the former ‘Miss Northern Territory Police’ wore the khaki ‘Summer’ short-sleeved uniform dress rather than the new uniform that Dominique wore – they looked more like Nurses than Policewomen.

Stranded in the middle of nowhere, the policewomen were still three hundred kilometres from the Berrimah Police Station in Darwin...

“Y-Yes...” agreed Dominique finally,

“Y-Yes...” added Constable Veronica Kensington,

“I would’ve liked that too, Cassandra...” she agreed.

There was a moment of silence.

Dominique closed her eyes.

Cassandra took Veronica by the hand and they stared at the sky together.

Standing between them and Dominique, Savannah gazed back in the direction that they’d just travelled.

There was no sign of rain. And there was little or no cloud.

None of the policewomen really noticed, but the breeze was gone.

Nothing stirred. And the silence was deafening.

And as it was still well above thirty degrees Celsius, it was doubtful that they’d get cold overnight.

The policewomen were all on their own.

Their police radio wasn’t working.

Neither was their police car.

But, they had water.

And they had each other too.

They had eaten at the roadhouse some thirty minutes or so back down the road – Savannah had a few chocolates in her issue handbag and Cassandra had even brought along a bottle of Johnny Walker ‘Red Label’...

“I know it’s wrong...?” the ‘trainee’ conceded finally,

“But, have you ever tasted black ‘pussy’ huh – maybe some black ‘cock’ as well, C-Cassandra?”

The former ‘Miss Territory Police’ hesitated.

“Veronica...?”

“Dominique...?” Savannah prompted.

Constable Veronica Kensington nodded - she didn’t say anything.

It had been a half-caste Aboriginal prostitute earlier in the year.

Veronica had let the woman ‘pleasure’ her in an alleyway.

Dominique could only shake her head...

“I don’t think,” admitted Savannah finally, “That I would have minded being stranded back there?”

Cassandra closed her eyes once again.

She had once let a young Aboriginal woman perform cunnilingus on her in the Female Cells.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.