Riley's World - Cover

Riley's World

Copyright© 2023 by radio_guy

Chapter 7

We traveled the rest of the day pulling the cart along the road. It was very quiet. The cart gave us the ability to bring much more with us but pulling it taxed my strength by the end of the day. Rebecca and Leslie tried to help but couldn’t pull it more than a hundred yards before they had to rest. Going up a hill pulling that cart just wasn’t happening for them.

Late that afternoon, I pulled away from the road and followed a dirt path to the tree line. Once there, we needed a few things for the evening. The cart was pretty much out of sight from the road. Once we had what we needed, I had us walk across the road and just into the tree line. Both females looked at me funny.

I said, “Would you look for us over here if you found the cart?” They shook their heads. “I hope that will be true if someone else looks for us.” I smiled and they smiled back nodding.

We made a cold meal and slept quietly all night. We woke at dawn and continued on down the road. I was listening for anything, whether alien or human. I was thinking that the cart might not be a good idea. While we could transport more, I felt very exposed and trapped into using the road. I felt that I was a walking bulls eye and it wasn’t a comfortable feeling. I felt that there were too many folks with guns looking for a target. We came to a road that went off to our right. In the distance, I could see a couple of farmhouses.

“Ladies, let’s get off the road. I think this is dangerous.” They both nodded and we went down the secondary road. About a hundred yards down, there was a small grouping of trees. I walked the cart into them. We sat down and relaxed.

Rebecca said, “Riley, let’s unload the cart and think about this stuff. I think we can lighten the load.”

I said, “That would help. I was thinking of checking out the houses on this road. I’m tired of walking. We need to lay up for a while and make some real plans.”

After resting some, the three of us walked to the houses we had seen. They were deserted. One was lightly damaged and the other showed no damage. Both houses had barns though no cattle or horses. I could see the remains of carcasses out in the pastures. We spent the time to check each house out. My feeling was that both had been abandoned.

We picked the one without damage. Power was out but I would have been cautious about having power because of the temptation to turn things on and show a heat signature for the aliens to find and then home in on.

We had beds with clean sheets. Even though the water was cold, we had showers. We used a small grill in a barn to heat soup for our supper. We retired to our beds. I had debated sleeping naked which I preferred or wearing a fresh pair of boxers. The boxers won. In under ten minutes, Leslie and Rebecca climbed into bed with me. I was shy before the two though that didn’t prevent them from getting into the bed with me. They were naked as jaybirds.

Each one snuggled into one of my sides. For a twelve-year-old, Leslie was developing rapidly. Rebecca didn’t need to develop since she had a nice figure. I could feel four breasts boring into my sides. My hands had trailed down two soft backs. On Leslie’s side, I carefully tried not to go too low. Leslie’s little hand was making tracery on my chest. Rebecca’s hand had gone below my waist and into my boxers. She had a good, gentle grip on my erection. I let my hand trace down to her bottom and put my finger along the crease between her cheeks. Her pelvis was grinding into my leg. I rubbed her rose bud lightly with my finger. Her hand tightened reflexively on me. I could hear her breath catch in my ear. She then gave a little moan.

I don’t know what those two might have planned but Leslie was too young and I had enough control to not conduct a sex education class with her or for her. I intentionally relaxed and drifted off to sleep. I felt both of them drift off as I did.

In the morning, I woke up. I had rolled toward Rebecca in the night and she was tight against my body facing away from me. My top hand was cupping her breast and she had a hand over mine holding it in place. Leslie was tight against my back with a hand on my chest. I lay there enjoying the feeling of the two close to me. I admitted to myself that it was a pleasant way to wake up. As had become my habit, I listened for any noises. All I heard was our quiet breathing.

I continued to listen as I gradually moved from between the two. Finally, I slid off the bed by its foot and stood up silently. I continued to look around. There wasn’t much to see since we had a shade drawn over the window. I pulled on a pair of shorts and buckled my pistol on my belt. I walked out of the room and walked through the rest of the house looking out windows trying to see anything but saw nothing. I stepped out of the kitchen onto a side porch and listened and looked some more. It remained quiet and calm.

Leslie padded out to the kitchen as I stepped back in. She was dressed. “I hope I wasn’t too much of a bother last night, Riley.”

I said, “No, you’re no bother. However, you’re a little young and old to be climbing into my bed naked. I know it’s been rough, Leslie, but you don’t have to grow up that fast. These are strange times. However, they aren’t that strange.”

She looked at me with eyes that were still a bit troubled. “I just don’t want to be a problem for you. Riley, you’re a good guy and I want to stay with you. If I have to have sex with you, I can do that. I know you will be caring. I just don’t want to be alone.”

“Leslie, I won’t leave you. I don’t think Rebecca has that thought either. You’re a good person and I enjoy your presence. You don’t have to do anything with me to stay with me. Okay?”

“Okay, Riley. It’s just that you haven’t really tried anything with Rebecca either and we didn’t understand. We don’t want to run you off or have you leave us or order us away. Rebecca is scared and I know I am.”

I pulled her into my arms and held her as she cried softly. “I’ll be here. Leslie, I won’t leave and I know you won’t run me off. Be at peace on that issue.”

She had quit crying. I said gently, “However, having you both in bed and naked did not make me likely to do anything with Rebecca. I’m not sure how I feel about her or how she feels about me. I do know that a naked twelve-year-old in bed with me will stop me from trying anything with Rebecca long before it could start.”

Leslie said in a soft voice, “If I slept elsewhere and Rebecca joined you naked, then something good might happen?”

“Leslie, I hope it would be good though something would happen. I’m not made of stone.”

Leslie grinned and I let her go. I said, “I guess doing something about breakfast would be good about now.” She nodded.

I looked around. “It’s a gas stove. Let’s see if it will work.” It did and I turned it back off. “Let’s figure this out to minimize our time with it heating things. I think the aliens seek heat sources.” Leslie nodded.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.