Knocking Up My Drunk Ass Mom - Cover

Knocking Up My Drunk Ass Mom

by Sakka

Copyright© 2023 by Sakka

Incest Sex Story: Young Bobby's mom is a drunk ~ which doesn't bother him until she falls asleep in his bed. Then one thing leads to another.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Drunk/Drugged   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Son   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   First   Lactation   Pregnancy   Big Breasts   Leg Fetish   .

Mom started drinking heavily after Dad left about three years ago when I was still in the 10th grade. I didn’t mind so much as long as she slept it off in her own bed, but I did mind one evening when I came home to find her snoozing away face-down in my bed.

She must have been out somewhere because she had on a short skirt, dressy blouse and fuck-me sandals.

“Come on. Mom,” I said, shaking her shoulder, “off the bed...”

But she was out like a light. After a moment I figured I’d just sleep on the couch, but in the meantime I might as well make her comfortable. Moving to the foot of the bed I lifted her left foot to unbuckle the sandal and slip it off. Then a wicked thought occurred to me. Still holding her foot in my hand, I whipped out my cock (a handsome seven-incher) and started to stroke it against Mom’s soft wrinkled sole. It helped I had a little bit of a foot fetish, and Mom had cute feet. Soon I was oozing pre-cum all over her toes, ball and arch, stroking faster until...

“Ungh...!”

I erupted all over her foot, coating it with a thick dollop of youthful semen. Then, before it could dry, I slipped her sandal back on and re-buckled the sandal. A nice little prank; when Mom woke up, she’d wonder why her foot was stuck to her sandal.

Tucking my cock back in my pants, I then started to go when another wicked thought occurred. Mom was there in my bed, so I thought I had every right. Turning back, I took her ass cheeks in my hands and started to knead them through her skirt.

They felt nice (or nice enough to a 16-year old virgin). Mom was 45-years old but not awful-looking. A little on the plump side, but she’d only recently been hitting the bottle hard and it hadn’t wrecked her like it does some drunks. I lifed her skirt, pulled down her panties and got fresh wood. Mom’s pussy!

My erection was distracting in my pants so I pulled it out again, then focused on exploring my first (Mom’s!) pussy. It wasn’t shaved, but it was soft and my fingers slipped easily into the cleft. Now I was oozing pre-cum, but held off stroking myself as I focused on finding her hole. There! My middle finger slipped through into creamy tightness, and my index finger joined it. Sweet soft mom pussy ~ but still no reaction from Mom...

“Well, I’m sorry...” I said to Mom, moving into position, “but you’re kind of asking for it...”

I already knew where her opening was (and I’d watched some porn) so I maneuvered my helmet up to her vestibule, gave a little push and felt wet flesh ungulf me. It was amazing! Now I was glad I’d already blown my nut or I would have blown another on the spot. Instead I sank through her opening and plunged deeper, deeper, until I found a subtle snap in her deep pussy. Then a push through her snap, and I was kissing her cervix. Balls-deep in Mom, I actually felt a little dizzy ... but soldiered on.

“Mom...” I said, as I started to hump her, “you’re so tight...”

And wet; I wondered, had someone already fucked her at the bar tonight?

A gross thought; some gross dude’s cum swirling around my dick inside Mom. But not gross enough to keep me from banging Mom. Soon I was going at it hard, knocking my bedboard against the wall and shaking those sweet buttocks with every thrust. The cum was rising in my balls now (slapping Mom’s pussy with every thrust). Should I cum in Mom? What if I got her pregnant...?

“Mom,” I said, “Can I cum in you? Grunt or something if you don’t want me to.”

Silence (except for wet slap-slurping of my cock in her pussy).

“Thanks, Mom.”

And the floodgates opened. Pressing my full length into Mom, I then heard a grunt as I exploded inside Mom, blasting millions upon millions of sperm into her creamy wet hole. Remembering that thick dollop I’d plopped on Mom’s foot, I planted that much and more in her deepest recesses, filling her folds and fornix with my sweet goop. Then post-nut clarity: what if I did get Mom pregnant? But also post-nut reason: Mom was probably too old to even have a baby. Plus she probably had birth control. There was nothing to worry about. Aside from a lot of cum drying on her thighs (and gluing her left foot to her shoe), there would be nothing to tie this to me tomorrow.

“Thanks, Mom,” I said, leaning in to kiss her ear, then withdrawing and tucking my cock back in my pants. Then I finally did turn to go, though I couldn’t help but marvel at all the cum oozing from Mom’s pussy. I sure hoped the rest of my boys were having a good time in there!


Then the couch and sleep. Or attempted sleep. I kept thinking about that pussy, so soft and moist. I had to have more.

Amazingly, Mom was turned over now when I found her, but still out cold. (Kind of a relief, at least she wasn’t in a coma, or dead. If she was dead and some CSI-type examined her, I’d just left a motherload of DNA inside her!)

But no, Mom was alive and drooling a little as I approached from the side of the bed. Now I could get a really good look at her face (it’s not like you stare at your mom when she’s awake and conscious). Curly brown hair, a cute round nose and full lips. Presently I moved to kiss those and almost regretted it; she reeked of booze. Yet her lips parted slightly and I continued exploring. My lips found her tongue and I found it wonderfully erotic, sucking the tip and exploring the soft underside with my tongue. Another off the bucket list: my first kiss.

“Mom, you’re kind of pretty...” I said, moving my hands to her blouse, “and I’ll bet these are too...”

Since girls’ blouses are buttoned opposite to the way boys’ shirts are, it was easy enough to unbutton her blouse and reveal a front-clasp bra. The tingle of a new erection. I fondled Mom’s boobs through her bra, then released the clasps to let two beauties spring free. Damn, they were huge! Glancing at one loose cup I saw a tag ~ 40 double D ~ and even a naive (recent) virgin knew that was big. And those nipples! Not overly huge, but plump and firm. I had no choice but to take her right nipple in my mouth and suck.

Mommy, I thought, I wish I could get you pregnant; I’d love to see these full of milk!

Then to the left, sucking and fondling ardently. Boobs felt nice ~ soft but firmer than I would have thought. I’ll bet I enjoyed nursing from these as a baby...

Meanwhile growing harder; for the third time I whipped it out, and moved between Mom’s legs, pausing to pull her panties down over her sexy sandals.

“Mom,” I said, rubbing my helmet up and down on her muffin, “you should tell me if you don’t want to fuck.”

Silence. I gave a little push, and popped inside her.

If before was good, this was heavenly (perhaps because my own nut was lubing her up for round two). The juices in her pussy swirled around as I plunged inside her, thrusting forcefully as my balls slapped her ass. I returned to kissing her lips, sucking her nipples, and whimpering pitifully that I loved her. Maybe I did, though I doubted this was the best way to show it...

Too soon the tingle in my balls, a fresh load aching to knock up my mom. Taking a chance (what would I say if she woke up?), I got my hands under her knees and lifted her legs up so I could drive really deep, punching at her womb with my helmet...

“Mommy...!” I grunted, crying into her mouth as I came.

Down below, I felt my penis leap and pulse inside her, belching streams of hot cum into Mom. I almost wished she were awake so she could enjoy it as much as me. Almost.

A pause, balls-deep in Mom, admiring her face and boobs. Then hard again!

All told, I came three times in Mom that night, and she couldn’t possibly ignore the crust of dried semen on her thighs and belly after that. But finally I got a scare as Mom moaned and started to move her hands. She was clearly still out of it, but I prudently put her panties in her clenching fist (so maybe she’d think she took them off herself) and bid her adieu, turning off the light for good measure.

Then, finally, I fell asleep on the couch.


The next day was a school day ~ a Friday ~ but I saw Mom in the morning when I grabbed a quick pop tart for breakfast. Mom herself worked as an accountant and was wearing a burgundy business suit and short skirt (and burgundy fuck-me sandals) so she must have changed since last night.

“Honey,” she said, “did you sleep on the couch...?”

“Maybe...”

“I’m sorry,” she said, giving me a hug. “I woke up in your bed and...”

And?

“Honey, was I with anyone last night?”

I affected embarrassment at the question.

“Mom! I don’t spy on you!”

“It’s just...”

I could imagine the part unsaid: I woke up with my panties off, my thighs caked with cum and more cum gluing my foot to my shoe.

“I’m sorry,” Mom said. “I just get lonely sometimes without your dad around.”

“It’s okay,” I replied, pulling on my backpack. “I’m sure you’ll find someone. You’re a good-looking woman.”

“You think so?”

“All my friends say so.”

Mom blushed, and I gave her a quick smile. I guess it was the right thing to say.


Later at school, I bragged a little to my nerd friends about getting laid (less specific details) and they were naturally amazed. How old was she? (18, maybe older.) Did she have nice tits? (Yes). Was her pussy better than a fleshlight? (Oh hell yes!)

Then basketball practice, so I got home later than usual, toward 7. I turned the key in the lock, opened the front door and found Mom passed out drunk on the couch. (Weirdly, cartoons were playing on the TV so I think Mom was actually watching them (and perhaps finding them funny) before she got completely bombed. At any rate, a 750 ml bottle of gin sat empty nearby).

The better angel of my nature just shook its head sadly. But it wasn’t the better angel of my nature in control today.

Mom had managed to get her sandals off, but I impishly slipped them back on and buckled the straps. When she woke up I imagined she’d wonder where she’d been with her fuck-me sandals on (and maybe turn an ankle trying to stagger off in those 4-inch heels). Then I caressed her soft feet in their strappy prisons, seeing if Mom would groan or whimper. Nothing.

And ... wood.

Well, I’m not proud, but 5 minutes later I was balls-deep in Mom, grinding her sweet puss with guilty pleasure.

Then the doorbell rang.

Fuck!

I happened to plunging inward just then, and glanced at Mom’s face with panic.

And the doorbell rang again.

Fuck! Fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck!

But Mom remained out of it.

Knocking came at the door, and the voice of my aunt.

“Hey, Marie! You there?”

My heart was pounding; I was close to my nut, but should I pull out? Answer the door? Or ignore Aunt Gail?

A timeless moment, ensconced in Mom’s folds, slathered in her juices. (Why did Mom have to feel so good to me right now?) Then footsteps withdrawing, and relief. I collapsed against Mom, and exploded inside her. That orgasm felt good (and twice as good as I remembered Aunt Gail had a key; she could have walked right in and found me fucking her SISTER!) Oh, I came a lot, and almost started to worry about the mess that would be to clean up. But fuck that; better to let Mom think she’d invited some stranger over and let him nut in her without even remembering who he was.

Then I pulled out and thought to leave Mom be, except I remembered she wouldn’t stay in a stupor forever, plus Mom might suddenly become a teetotaler tomorrow. Best to fuck her again now...

Missionary again. Then seeing as Mom was truly out of it, I rolled her into a sort of rough doggystyle to take her from behind. Then, realizing Aunt Gail might be worrying about Mom, I called her (while seven inches deep in her sister).

“Mom? No, she’s fine, just a little under the weather. I actually heard you knocking but couldn’t get to the door in time...”

It turned out my aunt had left some apples from her garden on Mom’s doorstep and I thanked her for that, and told her I’d tell Mom we talked after she woke up. Then I hung up the phone and got back to fucking Mom.

This new position actually let me get really deep, and I was almost afraid my helmet stabbing into her womb might wake her up. But no, Mom remained blissfully unaware as I fucked her faster and faster ... then came in her sweet coochie.


The next morning (Saturday), Mom showed up at the breakfast table in a casual T-shirt and shorts (no fuck-me sandals) with a confused look about her. I mentioned that we had apples from Aunt Gail, but Mom was more curious if she’d been with anyone the night before.

“I don’t know. Maybe?”

“Was he cute? I mean, I hate to think I’d hook up with just anybody...”

“Mom, do you think you might have a drinking problem?”

Mom appeared hurt.

“Bobby! I can stop anytime I want!”

Or maybe not; just a few hours later I found Mom blasted out of her mind on that same couch, with cartoons playing again. As for me, I was supposed to join some friends for a game, but I scratched that as I found a pair of Mom’s chunkiest wedge heels and slipped them on. Then I lifted her T-shirt and bra to suck her titties (good proof she was still unconscious) and pulled aside her shorts just enough to expose her pussy. With Mom still fully dressed, I then fucked the bejesus out of ~ now a new experience with bright sunshine illuminating her pretty face and tits (but of course not the dark tunnel wrapped around my dick). I was proud I lasted a good half hour this time, before I pumped her full of cum again.

Then danger: Mom was waking up! Her bottle of gin was only half-empty!

I quickly pulled out, pulled her top and bra down, and zipped my pants up. After a few minutes of Ren and Stimpy, Mom looked at me with confusion.

“Why am I wearing these?” she asked, speaking of her sandals.

“I thought you liked those.”

“Well, yeah, but...”

A pause.

“Bobby, who was he?”

“I don’t know ... some big black guy?”

Mom seemed horrified.

“A black guy? Oh no! I can’t have a black baby!”

Mom was pretty fair-skinned like me.

“Jesus, Mom, don’t you have birth control?”

“Birth control? Bobby, I haven’t been with a man since your father! Or, well, maybe recently...”

Sweet! I felt a tingle in my balls.

“Mom,” I said, handing her the gin bottle, “you need to relax. Here.”

Mom looked at me suspiciously, but I don’t think her better angel was running her program either. She took a swig. Then another, and another. Damn, that woman could slam it down! Meanwhile, cartoons continued to play.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.