‘Street Patrol’ … ‘Red Light’ District Policewomen - Cover

‘Street Patrol’ … ‘Red Light’ District Policewomen

Copyright© 2023 by Uniformity2022

Chapter 9

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 9 - Policewomen of the 'Red Light' District... Sydney - New South Wales - Australia 1980-1985 Firm bodies, crisp pale-blue uniform shirts and moist 'pussy' on the streets of King's Cross

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/Fa   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   Reluctant   Lesbian   BiSexual   Fiction   Crime   Historical   Harem   Interracial   Black Female   White Female   Oriental Female   Massage   Masturbation   Petting   Sex Toys   Squirting   Voyeurism   Prostitution  

‘Trainee’ Constable ‘Kim’ Holloway stared at the ceiling.

Momentarily disorientated, the twenty-five-year-old brunette had no idea where she was...?

Neither did she quite understand what had happened...?

Her uniform shirt hung from a hook on the back of the storeroom door, as did her policewoman’s hat.

remarkably though, the ‘trainee’ policewoman still wore her issue lanyard with the glistening ‘New South wales Police’ badge attached - she had no idea where her uniform skirt, shoes or handbag were though...?

But, she didn’t really care. Kim felt a sense of satisfaction and euphoria.

For almost two hours, Sabrina Abdi Mohammad had ‘fucked’ the ‘trainee’ policewoman on the bed.

And much to her surprise, Kimberley Anne Holloway had ‘cum’ five times in quick succession – the Somali-born waitress knew that Kim had once been a ‘Stripper’ and prostitute, but she too, had been surprised at the intensity of the young policewoman’s ‘orgasms’ that afternoon...

‘The Cunt’ smiled.

Kelli-Anne Thompson stood at the side door to ‘The Aquarius’ Sex Shop with her girlfriend.

‘Davina’ wore only a white bikini top and a semi-transparent cotton wrap-around skirt that concealed very little.

Holding ‘The Cunt’ close, the half-caste hermaphrodite watched the three young policewomen staggering towards nearby Darlinghurst Road - ‘Davina’ Cassandra Lawrence had ‘fucked’ Constable Georgina Watson for almost two hours.

She felt satisfied. Elated at having ‘fucked’ the young brunette policewoman almost senseless in front of both Constable Chelsea Campbell and ‘Trainee’ Constable ‘Rose’ Delaney - she had let Kelli-Anne ‘pleasure’ Chelsea and Rose but had counseled against recruiting the three hapless ‘General Duties’ policewomen to work for them as prostitutes. They had a lucrative deal with Detective Constable Eddie Gould and the tacit approval of Detective Inspector Graham ‘Chook’ Fowler, so ‘Davina’ saw no need to risk it all, by forcing local police ‘cunts’ into Prostitution. Reluctantly, ‘The Cunt’ had agreed. ‘The Aquarius’ had been closed for business for almost a day, so they would need to open up soon to recover their loss of earnings.

Soon enough, the bed in the back room would be in use for ‘Probationary’ Constable Bridgette Morgan would be arriving soon...

“Well worth the cost of three dildoes huh...?” observed ‘The Cunt’ - her girlfriend nodded without speaking.

‘Davina’ had ‘cum’ all over Georgina. And the other two policewomen had been forced to lick Constable Georgina Watson clean of the hermaphrodite’s ‘cum’ before ‘Davina’ had buggered the hapless brunette policewoman over the front counter - ‘Trainee’ Constable ‘Rose’ Delaney and Constable Chelsea Campbell had taken both ‘The Cunt’ and ‘Davina’ by complete surprise when they’d both ‘orgasmed’ simultaneously as they’d licked the ‘cum’ from their colleague,

“Perhaps...?” now suggested ‘The Cunt’ - she caressed at her girlfriend’s lips with her fingertip,

“We might say nothing to Eddie about what we’ve done to these female ‘Pigs’ this afternoon, don’t you think?”

‘Davina’ nodded again. She loathed the corrupt Detective.

“I doubt, they’re going to say anything, don’t you...?”

“Maybe...” responded the hermaphrodite - she detested female ‘Pigs’ nonetheless,

“B-But...?” queried ‘The Cunt’ - there was a moment of silence.

The three three ‘General Duties’ policewomen paused at the entrance of the laneway. They didn’t look back.

But, it was quite apparent that they were all tidying themselves a little more before heading out onto Darlinghurst Road...

“We’re probably going to have a few more police ‘cunts’ come looking for some ‘cock’...?” warned ‘Davina’ in a whisper. The policewomen disappeared at last.

“Ain’t there a few more young girl ‘Pigs’ too?”

‘The Cunt’ nodded - she’d dealt with ‘Acting’ Sergeant Monique Anderson and Senior Constable ‘Kat’ Chapman.

And, it had been Inspector Beverley McKenzie who’d reluctantly approved the Licence for ‘The Aquarius’ too.

But, for the most part, the ‘Street Patrol’ were leaving her and ‘Davina’ alone,

“Well, I think we can handle any ‘cunt’ who comes through the door, don’t you?”

“Y-Yes...” agreed ‘Davina’ with a smile.

They kissed.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.