‘Street Patrol’ … ‘Red Light’ District Policewomen - Cover

‘Street Patrol’ … ‘Red Light’ District Policewomen

Copyright© 2023 by Uniformity2022

Chapter 8

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 8 - Policewomen of the 'Red Light' District... Sydney - New South Wales - Australia 1980-1985 Firm bodies, crisp pale-blue uniform shirts and moist 'pussy' on the streets of King's Cross

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/Fa   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   Reluctant   Lesbian   BiSexual   Fiction   Crime   Historical   Harem   Interracial   Black Female   White Female   Oriental Female   Massage   Masturbation   Petting   Sex Toys   Squirting   Voyeurism   Prostitution  

Senior Constable ‘Kat’ Chapman hesitated.

She licked slowly at her trembling lips - beneath the tightly-tailored ‘Summer’ uniform blouse that she wore, the dusky twenty-five-year-old brunette’s skin tingled. She could still feel her girlfriend’s fingers ‘pleasuring’ her as she gazed across the darkened interior of Dimmatina’s Cafe in silent contemplation. Katarina Maree Chapman could feel her aching ‘pussy’ was still wet. And, the policewoman’s clit hard.

Leaning back comfortably, the policewoman rested her elbows on the counter with her back to Rebecca ‘Becky’ Campbell and her African-born waitress. Kat had lost all sense of time and place. ‘Ashanti’ had served her another coffee. But, the waitress had added a little cocaine to the policewoman’s coffee too.

Senior Constable ‘Kat’ Chapman’s older-style ‘Summer’ uniform accentuated the arable contours of her ‘Fashion Model’ figure - she was the tallest of all the local policewomen, with soft dark-brown eyes, and a slightly olive complexion that the pale blue of a policewoman’s uniform seemed to compliment. Her uniform hat sat on the counter beside her, the metal ‘New South Wales Police’ cap badge glistening in the sunlight that illuminated Kat almost like the spotlight in a theatre. Alone with her thoughts, she seemed almost oblivious to everything around her.

Silhouetted in the late afternoon sunlight, Sabrina Abdi Mohammad stood in the open rear doorway – her short-sleeved white nurse’s uniform dress highlighting the Somali-born waitress’ dark complexion. Behind her, both the door to the store room and the adjacent back door to Dimmatina’s were open too. In the alleyway, a prostitute and a Nurse were kissing, but the Somali-born waitress took no interest in what they were doing. Nobody at Dimmatina’s Cafe did. If anything, there were now several completely separate tableaus occurring - individual and quite unrelated from each other. Policewomen, Prostitutes, a Nurse, some Businesswomen and Rebecca and her waitresses.

‘Trainee’ Constable Sally Edwardes had returned to the King’s Cross Police Station with both Senior Constable Glenda Sandringham and Senior Constable Desiree Williamson. Kat had stayed to keep an eye on things - ‘Trainee’ Constable ‘Kim’ Holloway had been ‘fucked’ almost senseless. And, she still lay asleep on the bed in the store room.

Constable Joanna Harrison had left Dimmatina’s Café too.

‘The Princess’ had disappeared as well.

She had enjoyed ‘pleasuring’ Desiree. And, she now had her ‘strap on’ dildo back.

But, she had left it on the table either by accident or on purpose - it was the large rubber ‘cock’ that Senior Constable ‘Kat’ Chapman had been staring intently at. ‘Ashanti’ stood with Becky at the counter.

Joanna Elaine Harrison was going nowhere though. ‘Ashanti’ and Becky could see the ‘trainee’ policewoman from where they stood by Kat.

Katarina Maree Chapman too, was going nowhere.

Most of the prostitutes had also headed off home.

Angelique had been the first. Samantha had followed.

But, Rochelle and ‘Lizzie’ had slipped away together, without anybody really noticing.

Penelope Ngo would be expecting them all back at the ‘Fantasia’ Massage Parlour at six o’clock that evening.

Much like the two ‘General Duties’ policewomen earlier, Detective Constable Claudia Campanelli had sought refuge in Dimmatina’s Cafe as well – the Italian-born police officer sitting all by herself in the corner, content to savor a strong cup of coffee as she watched the various comings and goings in silence. She knew that she’d been foolish in avoiding Inspector Beverley McKenzie that morning.

Claudia had at last, finally realized that it wasn’t ‘The Black Widow’ that was to blame for her problems, but Detective Inspector Graham ‘Chook’ Fowler and his corrupt cadre of male Detectives at King’s Cross.

Cigarette smoke swirled lazily about the room. There was little noise.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.