‘Street Patrol’ … ‘Red Light’ District Policewomen - Cover

‘Street Patrol’ … ‘Red Light’ District Policewomen

Copyright© 2023 by Uniformity2022

Chapter 7

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 7 - Policewomen of the 'Red Light' District... Sydney - New South Wales - Australia 1980-1985 Firm bodies, crisp pale-blue uniform shirts and moist 'pussy' on the streets of King's Cross

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/Fa   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   Reluctant   Lesbian   BiSexual   Fiction   Crime   Historical   Harem   Interracial   Black Female   White Female   Oriental Female   Massage   Masturbation   Petting   Sex Toys   Squirting   Voyeurism   Prostitution  

Beverley lingered in the doorway.

She felt a mixture of disgust and embarrassment as she stood alone.

Pausing, she ran her long fingers through her short burgundy-tinted hair and stared out the rear doorway to the King’s Cross Police Station. She had once worked the ‘Red Light’ District with the newly-appointed Assistant Commissioner Christine Nixon when they were both ‘trainee’ policewomen together, so she knew only too well, just what the temptations that were on offer to a policewoman were.

Inspector Beverley McKenzie had caught ‘Acting’ Sergeant Monique Anderson masturbating in the Female Changerooms but she had not disciplined the troublesome twenty-eight-year-old blonde – she had instead, forced the Crime Analyst to ‘pleasure’ her and it was as simple as that. Beverley Louise McKenzie felt ashamed. For far too long, she had turned a ‘blind eye’ to what was happening at the King’s Cross Police Station, or so she had convinced herself now - Monique Elizabeth Anderson could boast of performing cunnilingus on her ‘Divisional Inspector’ and that might prove a further humiliation.

She had spoken with Detective Inspector Graham ‘Chook’ Fowler. But that had been distasteful.

The fifty-year-old policeman had once again openly leered at her - she could never quite get used to that.

And, she’d spoken all too briefly to both Detective Senior Sergeant James ‘Jimbo’ Egan and Detective Sergeant Trevor Haken too. Unfortunately, she’d been too distracted by what she’d just enjoyed with Monique in the Female Changerooms to really achieve what she’d wanted. She had been almost dismissive of her. And that too had been humiliating.

Detective Constable Claudia Campanelli had avoided her.

So had Detective Senior Constable Eddie Gould – that had frustrated the ambitious thirty-six-year-old policewoman more than anything, for there had been a rumor that he was now a ‘Pimp’...?

Not that anybody at Police Headquarters believed it was possible. She also had her doubts.

Could he really be running policewomen as prostitutes...?

‘The Black Widow’ had wanted a chance to see if there was anything to the allegation.

Senior Constable Glenda Sandringham had been unable to say – neither had anybody else.

Senior Constable ‘Kat’ Chapman and ‘Trainee’ Constable Sally Edwardes had disappeared.

Beverley had no idea where they had gone, but suspected that they might be avoiding her too...?

Constable Chelsea Campbell, Constable Georgina Watson, and ‘Trainee’ Constable ‘Rose’ Delaney were on ‘Foot Patrol’ as were both Senior Constable Desiree Williamson and ‘Trainee’ Constable ‘Kim’ Holloway from the ‘Street Patrol’ - ‘Trainee’ Constable ‘Mandy’ King and, Constable ‘Candi’ Saunderson were on the Afternoon Shift, so the ‘Divisional Inspector’ had not been able to question many of her policewomen.

‘Acting’ Sergeant Monique Anderson had mentioned a Constable Joanna Harrison in passing, but ‘The Black Widow’ had no idea who that was...?

She stepped outside.

The rear alleyway was deserted.

Pausing again, she tugged at the collar of her uniform shirt – she uttered a sigh. It was now well after noon.

The crisp pale-blue fabric of her short-sleeved policewoman’s shirt caressed at her skin. She hadn’t yet noticed the smear of lipstick over the woven ‘New South Wales Police’ patch on her shirtsleeve – nor had anybody else but Monique. Self-consciously, she tugged again at her shirt collar.

‘Acting’ Sergeant Monique Anderson had souvenired her panties. A trophy of sorts, Beverley thought to herself.

But, there was no way Beverley was going back inside the King’s Cross ‘Cop Shop’ now. She’d had enough for today.

Looking at her reflection in the nearby window, she adjusted her uniform hat – she wore Versace sunglasses like the policewomen of the ‘Street Patrol’ but had no idea where she had left them...?

What was she going to tell Christine Nixon...?

Turning, she glanced back through the doorway – Monique had returned to the Crime Office and so, Beverley closed the door. It locked automatically from the inside, and she was on her own again. If anything, it was a relief.

Her shirt felt as if it were three sizes too small. And, it felt like she had ‘wet’ herself too.

Slipping her hand behind the collar of her uniform shirt, she massaged the back of her neck and uttered yet another muffled sigh. It had been disappointing. But, she couldn’t help thinking on the ‘sex’ she had with Monique.

That she had enjoyed. Perhaps too much...?

Ironically, she still felt guilty and ashamed over it as well.

Glenda would have said something, of that she was certain. But she hadn’t said anything about the allegation...?

And, she was sure that ‘Trainee’ Constable ‘Kim’ Holloway would’ve reported that Detective Senior Constable Eddie Gould was forcing policewomen into Prostitution if she knew – Beverley had taken a chance on the former prostitute.

And, she had often worried that Kimberley Anne Holloway might be dismissed in ‘disgrace’ from the New South Wales Police if anybody ever learned the truth about her. But it had been well worth the risk, or ss she thought.

Certainly, it would result in an official ‘Witch Hunt’ in which both she and Desiree Michelle Williamson might also find themselves facing a Discipline Board for their past sins. And no doubt, Glenda Eloise Sandringham would suffer a similar fate for her indiscretions too.

What she hadn’t recognized, was just how flustered Senior Constable Glenda Sandringham had been earlier – nor was she too concerned about this Constable Joanna Harrison. ‘The Black Widow’ had been far too preoccupied with what she’d done with Monique in the Female Changerooms to realize just what else was going on.

By rights, she should’ve known who Joanna was almost immediately...?

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.