‘Street Patrol’ … ‘Red Light’ District Policewomen - Cover

‘Street Patrol’ … ‘Red Light’ District Policewomen

Copyright© 2023 by Uniformity2022

Chapter 5

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 5 - Policewomen of the 'Red Light' District... Sydney - New South Wales - Australia 1980-1985 Firm bodies, crisp pale-blue uniform shirts and moist 'pussy' on the streets of King's Cross

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/Fa   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   Reluctant   Lesbian   BiSexual   Fiction   Crime   Historical   Harem   Interracial   Black Female   White Female   Oriental Female   Massage   Masturbation   Petting   Sex Toys   Squirting   Voyeurism   Prostitution  

Constable Joanna Harrison groaned.

Leaning across Senior Constable Glenda Sandringham’s desk, the blonde felt the large rubber ‘cock’ enter her – she wore only her uniform shirt now. But, she had knotted it ‘halter style’ about her waist for convenience...

“Y-Yes...” she heard Glenda mutter.

The thirty-year-old brunette was almost naked now.

And, much to Joanna’s surprise, she had ‘borrowed’ Penelope Ngo’s ‘strap on’ dildo.

Glenda’s discarded pale-blue uniform skirt was draped over the nearest of the cardboard boxes of paperwork, and her old-style policewoman’s ‘Summer’ short-sleeved uniform jacket still lay on the floor with Joanna’s dark-blue skirt and shoes.

“Y-Yes...” repeated the brunette policewoman.

Joanna Elaine Harrison groaned - she knew what was coming her way.

Three years before, she had been ‘fucked’ just like this at the notorious Silverwater Women’s Prison.

A rubber ‘cock’ like the ‘strap on’ dildo that Glenda Eloise Sandringham now wore, had been popular with both Prisoner and Prison Officer when Joanna had served her eighteen months for Fraud - this time however, it was a female police officer, and not a uniformed ‘Screw’ using the dildo on her.

The blonde closed her eyes – she could feel her new girlfriend’s hands, holding her firmly by her hips as she forced the dildo even deeper,

“Oh ... Oh ... Oh...?” Joanna cried – her body shuddered.

Arching her back, she snatched a hurried deep breath – the rubber ‘cock’ now filled her tight anus.

Less than sixteen hours earlier, Joanna had done the same to Glenda in the nearby ‘Fantasia’ Massage Parlour – the thirty-year-old blonde using the ‘strap on’ dildo ‘doggie style’ on the helpless brunette in Penelope Ngo’s upstairs boudoir. Yet it now seemed almost like a fading memory. Had it really happened just as she recalled...?

Joanna tightened her hold on the desk. Her knotted uniform shirt felt even tighter.

‘Trainee’ Constable ‘Kim’ Holloway and Senior Constable Desiree Williamson had been at the ‘Fantasia’ too, and they’d both watched her ‘pleasure’ their ‘Officer in Charge’ with the large rubber ‘cock’...

“I hope ‘The Princess’ don’t mind...?” exclaimed the thirty-year-old brunette.

She had taken the dildo without asking the ‘Madam’ of the ‘Fantasia’ – she began to slowly ‘fuck’ Constable Joanna Harrison as the police radio stuttered,

“G-Glenda...?” grunted Joanna – she grimaced.

Helplessly impaled on the large black rubber ‘cock’ now, she could do little but enjoy it,

“Oh ... Oh ... Oh...?”

It was now just her being ‘fucked’ from behind by Senior Constable Glenda Sandringham.

And it felt so surreal. Joanna could scarcely believe what was happening to her.

She was in the basement of the King’s Cross Police Station.

Masquerading once more as a policewoman, she was being ‘fucked’ with a large rubber ‘cock’...

“Y-Yes...?” she gasped - her body shuddered again.

Meanwhile upstairs, in the relative privacy of the Female Changerooms on the first floor, ‘Acting’ Sergeant Monique Anderson was now ‘pleasuring’ Inspector Beverley McKenzie as only a woman really could – the attractive blonde eagerly performing cunnilingus on the thirty-six-year-old ‘Divisional Inspector’ as down in the basement, Glenda ‘fucked’ Joanna with the ‘borrowed’ dildo...

Dimmatina’s Café was almost deserted.

‘Trainee’ Constable ‘Kim’ Holloway perched herself comfortably on the edge of the table at which Senior Constable Desiree Williamson sat with the Vietnamese-born ‘Madam’ of the ‘Fantasia’ Massage Parlour – Penelope Ngo resting her left hand on the thirty-year-old brunette’s right thigh as they talked...

“There is one thing though...?”

Penelope now rested her right hand on the ‘trainee’ policewoman’s thigh as she asked,

“You wouldn’t know what happened to my ‘boyfriend’ huh...?”

At the next table, Senior Constable ‘Kat’ Chapman and ‘Trainee’ Constable Sally Edwardes were kissing – they’d slipped away from the King’s Cross Police Station just before ‘Trainee’ Constable ‘Kim’ Holloway and Senior Constable Desiree Williamson, after learning that Inspector Beverley McKenzie was on her way.

Nobody had bothered to warn the ‘Street Patrol’ downstairs though. That was nothing new.

Nevertheless, despite the hostility that many felt towards the ‘Street Patrol’ policewomen, neither of the ‘General Duties’ girls felt any real animosity toward their colleagues downstairs. In fact, for the most part, they tended to offer the embattled ‘Street Patrol’ all the assistance that they could on a daily basis.

Not that any of it mattered for the moment.

Dimmatina’s Café had for some time, been a popular ‘watering hole’ for all the female police officers working the ‘Red Light’ District and so Katarina Maree Chapman and her girlfriend, were content to just enjoy a few moments of intimacy - Sally Anne Edwardes though, was eager to make use of the bed in the rear store room...

“I can’t seem to find my lovely rubber ‘cock’...?” explained Penelope.

She suspected that one of the policewomen had taken it,

“I don’t know...?” responded Kim with an innocent smile.

“I don’t either, Penelope?” added Desiree, though she had an idea who had taken the dildo,

“Though I am rather tempted to drop by ‘The Aquarius’ and get one for myself, to be honest?” the older policewoman admitted...

“Well, just as long as I get my ‘boyfriend’ back, that’s all that matters?” Penelope replied.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.