‘Street Patrol’ … ‘Red Light’ District Policewomen - Cover

‘Street Patrol’ … ‘Red Light’ District Policewomen

Copyright© 2023 by Uniformity2022

Chapter 4

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4 - Policewomen of the 'Red Light' District... Sydney - New South Wales - Australia 1980-1985 Firm bodies, crisp pale-blue uniform shirts and moist 'pussy' on the streets of King's Cross

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/Fa   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   Reluctant   Lesbian   BiSexual   Fiction   Crime   Historical   Harem   Interracial   Black Female   White Female   Oriental Female   Massage   Masturbation   Petting   Sex Toys   Squirting   Voyeurism   Prostitution  

Joanna opened her eyes.

Senior Constable Glenda Sandringham was sprawled back on her chair.

Joanna Elaine Harrison had ‘cum’ some ten minutes before - Glenda Eloise Sandringham had once again performed cunnilingus on the thirty-year-old blonde in ‘The Dungeon’...

“Maybe, I shall stay at your place tonight...?” the blonde whispered.

‘Trainee’ Constable ‘Kim’ Holloway and Senior Constable Desiree Williamson had been gone for almost an hour.

Not that Joanna or Glenda cared.

And, both ‘Trainee’ Constable ‘Mandy’ King and Constable ‘Candi’ Saunderson were still not due until three o’clock, so Joanna and Glenda were still alone – they cared little that ‘Acting’ Sergeant Monique Anderson was still upstairs. ‘The Cunt’ no longer held an interest for either the ‘fake’ policewoman or her girlfriend.

Monique Elizabeth Anderson nonetheless, had her own problems now.

Much to her chagrin, the twenty-eight-year-old blonde had been caught ‘fingering’ herself in the Female Changerooms.

Not by ‘Trainee’ Constable Sally Edwardes nor Senior Constable Katarina ‘Kat’ Chapman.

Nor either Constable Chelsea Campbell,’Trainee’ Constable Georgina Watson or any of the ‘Street Patrol’...

“Oh...?”

Inspector Beverley McKenzie had walked in on ‘The Cunt’ – Monique distracted by her unexpectedly intense feelings towards Joanna after their earlier conversation,

“Inspector McKenzie?”

To say that Beverley Louise McKenzie was detested at the King’s Cross Police Station would have been something of an understatement. Ambitious and intelligent, the thirty-six-year-old ‘Divisional Inspector’ was proving problematic – she had a degree in Criminology and held a Churchill Fellowship, even though she had once been a ‘Fashion Model’ and ‘Miss Australia’ Contestant before joining the New South Wales Police.

And, her active support of the all-female’Street Patrol’ was an issue for both the King’s Cross ‘Plainclothes Division’ in particular.

By default, Senior Constable Glenda Sandringham and her ‘Street Patrol’ were having an adverse effect on the ability of Detective Inspector Graham ‘Chook’ Fowler and Detective Sergeant Trevor Haken to maintain their corrupt ‘control’ of the ‘Red Light’ District...

“Ma’am...?” Monique gasped.

Leaning back against the wash basin, Beverley smiled at the red-faced blonde.

Running her fingers through her short burgundy-tinted hair, she remained silent,

“I’m sorry, ma’am...?” continued Monique.

Still seated on the toilet seat, Monique Elizabeth Anderson’s uniform shirt hung loose and unbuttoned.

And, her dark-blue uniform skirt remained wrapped about her ankles with her panties – the moist gusset of the embarrassed blonde policewoman’s dark-blue issue pantyhose had been torn open,

“I seem to have got a little carried away – it won’t happen again, Inspector McKenzie?” she added.

The smirking ‘Divisional Inspector’ shook her head.

Her silence seemed deafening to the embarrassed blonde - Beverley’s eyes betrayed her thoughts.

She tugged at her own shirt collar – Beverley too, wore her starched uniform shirt’s collar pressed flat.

Inspector Beverley McKenzie’s short-sleeved policewoman’s shirt appeared to have been almost spray-painted on her – the crisp pale-blue fabric accentuating the arable contours of her small breasts, revealing that the older policewoman’s nipples were also hard and erect.

She wore no bra, She didn’t need to.

And unlike other ‘senior’ policewomen, she rarely bothered with a tie during Summer.

Monique was not the only female police officer at the King’s Cross ‘Patrol Division’ – notwithstanding the cloistered ‘Street Patrol’ in the basement downstairs, there were several more uniformed policewomen working ‘General Duties’ however.

Not that it was a concern. Beverley wasn’t worried about another policewoman walking in on her and Monique.

‘The Black Widow’ as Beverley was now known, knew that neither ‘Trainee’ Constable Sally Edwardes nor Senior Constable Katarina ‘Kat’ Chapman would dare to enter the Female Changerooms whilst she was in there...

“Ma’am...?” prompted Monique nervously.

She’d all but forgotten about Joanna.

Beverley too, had forgotten about Glenda as well - she had been there to speak with Senior Constable Glenda Sandringham,

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.