‘Street Patrol’ … ‘Red Light’ District Policewomen - Cover

‘Street Patrol’ … ‘Red Light’ District Policewomen

Copyright© 2023 by Uniformity2022

Chapter 3

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Policewomen of the 'Red Light' District... Sydney - New South Wales - Australia 1980-1985 Firm bodies, crisp pale-blue uniform shirts and moist 'pussy' on the streets of King's Cross

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/Fa   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   Reluctant   Lesbian   BiSexual   Fiction   Crime   Historical   Harem   Interracial   Black Female   White Female   Oriental Female   Massage   Masturbation   Petting   Sex Toys   Squirting   Voyeurism   Prostitution  

Kimberley Anne Holloway smiled.

It was still early – Darlinghurst Road was still dealing with the morning Peak Hour.

Along with Senior Constable Desiree Williamson, the outgoing and often far too self-assured twenty-five-year-old brunette paused in the alleyway behind the ‘Fantasia’ Massage Parlour.

‘Trainee’ Constable ‘Kim’ Holloway watched the young prostitute.

‘Headjob Hanna’ was heading home. The twenty-year-old prostitute offered the two policewomen a smile - Hanna Jayne Monaghan then blew the former ‘Stripper’ and Prostitute a kiss before entering Dimmatina’s Café for a coffee...

“Must be real quiet if she’s not working?” observed Desiree.

Running her fingertips over the crisp pale-blue fabric of her tight short-sleeved uniform shirt, Kim nodded,

“I thought I saw, ‘The Cunt’ before...?” continued the older policewoman - Desiree Michelle Williamson had christened ‘Acting’ Sergeant Monique Anderson ‘The Cunt’ only the day before,

“I think,” she added, “That she might have designs on Joanna, Constable Holloway?”

“Joanna would ‘eat’ her for breakfast, Desiree...?” suggested the younger policewoman,

“I don’t know about you, but there’s something not right about Joanna, don’t you think...?”

“Maybe...?” replied Desiree – she tugged at the collar of her tight-fitting uniform shirt...

“But, she seems to make Glenda happy, doesn’t she?”

They had both noticed a change in Glenda’s demeanour. Their embattled ‘Officer in Charge’ was far happier now.

“B-But...?”

Kim shrugged – Desiree too had reservations about Constable Joanna Harrison but had really said nothing to anybody.

And, the thirty-year-old brunette was not about to admit her concerns to Kim...

“I confess,” the young ‘trainee’ added, “I would like to get to know her better, you know, Desiree?”

Joanna Elaine Harrison intrigued both policewomen.

Desiree nodded,

“She is rather delicious, isn’t she...?”

“Y-Yes...” agreed Desiree.

She adjusted her Versace sunglasses.

“Joanna is rather fuckin’ delicious, isn’t she?”

Her cap badge glistened, catching Kim’s eye for a moment.

“Seems quiet enough this morning...?” Desiree now observed,

“I hope you didn’t mind me inviting Joanna to Dimmatina’s, Kim?”

“Of course not...” the ‘trainee’ assured her older colleague – Penelope Ngo appeared nearby.

The notorious ‘Madam’ of the ‘Fantasia’ Massage Parlour was a thirty-two-year-old former prostitute from Vietnam – known more commonly as ‘The Princess’ within the ‘Red Light’ District, she was bi-sexual and possibly the most morally corrupt woman in King’s Cross.

Stepping from the rear door of her brothel, she paused for a moment.

Behind her in the kitchen, her prostitutes were drinking coffee.

Angelique, Samantha, Rochelle and ‘Lizzie’ would be off home soon, leaving ‘The Princess’ some time for her own hedonistic pursuits.

Penelope had a taste for police ‘cunt’ - she regarded the local ‘Street Patrol’ as her harem...

“Might be just the thing we need to get to know her better?” continued Kim after a pause.

Penelope watched the two policewomen in silence. Kim and Desiree had not yet noticed her.

It had been a little more than eighteen hours since she had watched two of her prostitutes ‘fuck’ both ‘Trainee’ Constable ‘Kim’ Holloway and Senior Constable Desiree Williamson upstairs in her boudoir. She had not had a chance herself.

Much to her delight, the Women’s Royal Australian Army Corps had been in town!

Slowly, the Vietnamese-born ‘Madam’ licked at her quivering lips.

She had thought of nothing else by ‘fucking’ a female ‘Pig’ for hours, for she had also watched Senior Constable Glenda Sandringham with another policewoman last night.

Though, she knew that it hadn’t quite been what it seemed...?

Penelope knew, however, that Joanna Elaine Harrison was no policewoman – she didn’t quite know why she thought that but had still offered the blonde her large ‘strap on’ dildo to use on Glenda...

“After all, she’s Glenda’s new girlfriend it seems, Desiree...?” added Kim with a sigh.

She adjusted her issue lanyard – the glistening ‘New South Wales Police’ badge that was attached to it had been caught up in the strap of her issue handbag...

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.