‘Street Patrol’ … ‘Red Light’ District Policewomen - Cover

‘Street Patrol’ … ‘Red Light’ District Policewomen

Copyright© 2023 by Uniformity2022

Chapter 14

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 14 - Policewomen of the 'Red Light' District... Sydney - New South Wales - Australia 1980-1985 Firm bodies, crisp pale-blue uniform shirts and moist 'pussy' on the streets of King's Cross

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/Fa   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   Reluctant   Lesbian   BiSexual   Fiction   Crime   Historical   Harem   Interracial   Black Female   White Female   Oriental Female   Massage   Masturbation   Petting   Sex Toys   Squirting   Voyeurism   Prostitution  

Beverley reached for the door handle.

She struggled to forget what she had seen outside – nevertheless, she could feel her ‘cunni’ oozing slowly down between her legs as she grasped the handle to Glenda’s front door. Her non-regulation stockings were wet. That had been the price of not wearing panties, but she knew that. She didn’t care.

Pausing, she stared at the door.

‘Acting’ Sergeant Monique Anderson – did she live at ‘The Mayfair’ too...?

It was no secret that a few of the local policewomen called ‘The Mayfair’ Apartments home.

Tightening her hold on the door handle, she raised her hand to ‘knock’ – there were no windows into Senior Constable Glenda Sandringham’s apartment, but Inspector Beverley McKenzie could see a suggestion of light underneath the door.

She hesitated once more.

Beverley now remembered what to ask Glenda.

It would be an informal arrangement, but ‘The Black Widow’ wanted ‘Trainee’ Constable ‘Kim’ Holloway to offer herself to Detective Constable Eddie Gould as a Prostitute – the former prostitute would work for the corrupt Detective and that would be how Beverley could get the evidence she needed. It was risky. And she was taking a chance on Kimberley Anne Holloway agreeing.

And maybe, Senior Constable Desiree Williamson might be willing to offer herself up as a Prostitute too...?

Perhaps they were already ‘moonlighting’ as prostitutes...?”

Looking back down the hallway at the side door, Beverley thought of Monique.

Almost immediately, she dismissed any idea of co-opting ‘Acting’ Sergeant Monique Anderson to be a part of this.

She was far too valuable as a Crime Analyst.

And, she’d probably become a Prostitute herself, if what Beverley had just seen, was any indication of the twenty-eight-year-old blonde’s current mindset...?

Tentatively, the ‘Divisional Inspector’ knocked at Glenda’s front door.

It was the culmination of three hours of thought – nothing more.

Inspector Beverley McKenzie was desperate...

“G-Glenda...?” she called – Beverley knocked again at the door,

“I’m sorry to disturb you, Senior Constable Sandringham?”

“But, it’s me, Glenda – Beverley McKenzie, darling...?”

There was no response, but she sensed movement,

“Inspector Beverley McKenzie, Glenda...?”

Raising both arms above her head, she pressed her hands to the top of the door frame.

“P-Please ... P-Please ... G-Glenda darling?” she begged, pressing herself to the door,

“You want to ‘fuck’ me Glenda...?”

“P-Please...?” Beverley groaned,

“You can do whatever you want with me tonight, Senior Constable Sandringham...?”

Beverley Louise McKenzie no longer cared just why she was there – she just wanted Glenda.

What she didn’t know was that Senior Constable Glenda Sandringham lay asleep on the floor in the middle of her lounge room – the thirty-year-old brunette lying on her back in front of the large window with both her arms and legs outstretched.

The same window that offered a panorama of the ‘Red Light’ District.

And, the window through which the Nurses from upstairs had watched everything.

Much to the delight of the three voyeuristic ‘off duty’ Nurses on the upper floor, Glenda had been ‘fucked’ almost insensible by Joanna with her very own policewoman’s issue baton...

Joanna looked up.

She hadn’t heard the first gentle ‘knock’ at the door.

Nor had she heard the familiar female voice call from outside...

“G-Glenda...?”

“I’m sorry to disturb you, Senior Constable Sandringham...?”

But, the thirty-year-old blonde career criminal had heard,

“But, it’s me, Glenda – Beverley McKenzie, darling...?”

And, she’d heard the next two ‘knocks’ at Glenda’s front door.

Joanna hesitated.

Wearing just a knotted short-sleeved uniform shirt, Joanna was masquerading yet again as ‘Constable Joanna Harrison’ of the New South Wales Police – she had the issue nametag and all the uniform and other accouterments, but she knew that she’d never fool Inspector Beverley McKenzie,

“What the...?”

“G-Glenda...?” repeated the older policewoman – she fumbled with the door handle.

Seated comfortably on Glenda’s large sofa lounge, Joanna had been gazing out the window at King’s Cross as the hapless Glenda slept on the floor in front of her - she had not wanted to share Senior Constable Glenda Sandringham’s bed like this, but she’d been unable to say ‘No’ for she had simply run out of excuses...

“What the ‘fuck’ am I going to do now?” Joanna wondered aloud – she raised herself up.

Adrenalin surged through her veins – she snatched a hurried deep breath and stood.

Inspector Beverley McKenzie knocked again at the door...

“Senior Constable Sandringham...?” called the older policewoman again.

Beverley was not to be denied. ‘The Black Widow’ was not going to take ‘No’ for an answer either,

“It’s me, Glenda - Beverley McKenzie?”

Joanna knew that it was too late to just turn off the light and bluff it out. She uttered a sigh.

But, what she hadn’t yet realized was that the front door was unlocked – fumbling with the door handle, Beverley pushed against the door. Caught off balance, she stumbled forward as it opened suddenly.

Joanna opened her mouth to speak but words failed her.

She watched in disbelief as Inspector Beverley McKenzie fell to the floor – the opening door crashed into the adjacent wall, sending a shudder through the apartment. ‘The Black Widow’ groaned.

She’d been stunned.

Lying face down, the dazed policewoman had no idea just what had happened...?

Her policewoman’s uniform hat had flown across the lounge room and hit the window. It lay by Glenda.

White powder swirled about the coffee table – the last of the cocaine caught in the sudden change in air pressure when the door had opened. Joanna threw herself onto the helpless policewoman, taking a handful of Beverley’s short burgundy-tinted hair in one hand as she grasped at the collar of the older policewoman’s knotted uniform shirt with the other.

Inspector Beverley McKenzie groaned again.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.