‘Street Patrol’ … ‘Red Light’ District Policewomen - Cover

‘Street Patrol’ … ‘Red Light’ District Policewomen

Copyright© 2023 by Uniformity2022

Chapter 13

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 13 - Policewomen of the 'Red Light' District... Sydney - New South Wales - Australia 1980-1985 Firm bodies, crisp pale-blue uniform shirts and moist 'pussy' on the streets of King's Cross

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/Fa   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   Reluctant   Lesbian   BiSexual   Fiction   Crime   Historical   Harem   Interracial   Black Female   White Female   Oriental Female   Massage   Masturbation   Petting   Sex Toys   Squirting   Voyeurism   Prostitution  

‘The Black Widow’ closed the door.

She felt a welcome sense of relief as she locked the door again.

Upstairs, Senior Constable Glenda Sandringham lay across her comfortable sofa lounge.

Kneeling beside her, Constable Joanna Harrison was slowly ‘snorting’ a line of cocaine from the top of the policewoman’s uniform hat on the coffee table – Glenda’s issue handbag and her old-style ‘Summer’ uniform blouse were on the floor,

“I’ve really been looking forward to this...?”

Glenda stared at the ceiling as she spoke,

“I want you in my bed from now on, Joanna?”

She had spoken to Senior Constable Desiree Williamson before leaving ‘The Dungeon’ so she knew that ‘Trainee’ Constable ‘Kim’ Holloway was probably still at Dimmatina’s – she had also instructed her ‘Afternoon Shift’ to telephone her if there was a problem, but there had been no calls.

Joanna ‘snorted’ another line of cocaine from the top of Glenda’s uniform hat.

A few minutes before, she had even attempted a line of cocaine from Glenda’s firm stomach – the ‘Officer in Charge’ of the ‘Street Patrol’ was naked. Joanna still wore only her pale blue uniform shirt.

Still masquerading as a policewoman, Joanna Elaine Harrison had knotted the shirt ‘halter style’ about her waist, and then she’d rolled the sleeves up so short that the ‘New South Wales Police’ shoulder patches were barely visibly – she looked more like a depiction of teenage ‘Delinquent’ on some 1950’s era lesbian pulp novel than ‘Constable Joanna Harrison’ as she savored yet another line of coke.

How had she justified her taste for cocaine...?

‘Old habits die hard, Glenda’ - it had been the policewoman’s excuse too.

Nothing was said now.

Glenda and Joanna were illuminated in the glow of several gaudy neon lights outside.

The curtains to the policewoman’s apartment were open – three ‘off duty’ Nurses were watching from their own lounge room as they drank from a bottle of Brown Brothers ‘Spatlese Lexia’ each.

Not that Glenda or Joanna could see them.

Neither would they have really cared.

“Mmmmm...?”

Glenda closed her eyes.

Joanna sighed.

‘The Golden Mile’ had come to life.

King’s Cross was once again open for business - Sydney’s notorious ‘Red Light’ District was awake...

Inspector Beverley McKenzie hesitated again.

She undid another two of her uniform shirt’s buttons – she could see her reflection in the adjacent window.

The dark-blue eppaulettes with her rank insignia.

Her shirt collar neatly pressed flat with the distinctive gorget patches denoting an ‘Officer’ of the New South Wales Police, rather than just a police officer.

She had also taken to neatly rolling her shirtsleeves even shorter like the ‘Street Patrol’ girls.

But now, as she stared at herself in the large window, she pulled open her unbuttoned shirt.

What was it about King’s Cross...?

She had often wondered about the ‘Red Light’ District...?

Prostitutes and ‘Pimps’ – the notorious ‘Pink Pussy Cat’ Club and the ‘Fantasia’ Massage Parlour.

Dimmatina’s Café and the bed in the back store room. Policewomen working as Prostitutes and Prostitutes working as Policewomen like ‘Trainee’ Constable ‘Kim’ Holloway – Corruption and Lust had long fascinated ‘The Black Widow’ but she knew just what the temptations were for a young police ‘cunt’ in King’s Cross.

She had seen it all.

‘Strippers’ and Nurses.

Wealthy ‘Socialites’ from Vaucluse – Stewardesses and Servicewomen from the Women’s Royal Australian Army Corps and Women’s Royal Australian Navy.

And, then, there were the Businesswomen, Lawyers, and morally corrupt Bureaucrats too.

Lesbians and Bi-sexuals. Politicians and Policemen too.

She didn’t want to think of the likes of Detective Inspector Graham ‘Chook’ Fowler or Detective Constable Eddie Gould – she had just witnessed two black men being ‘serviced’ in the lane outside, so Beverley Louise McKenzie knew only too well, the very real allure of the ‘cock’ as she pulled her shirt from where it had been tucked beneath the waistband of her trim belted uniform skirt.

She knotted the shirt ‘halter style’ about her waist.

Earlier in the day, she’d misplaced her sunglasses but that didn’t matter much now.

Her eyes were hidden beneath the brim of her traditional policewoman’s uniform hat – the metal ‘New South Wales Police’ cap badge reflecting the glare of the neon lights outside on the inside of the window. She wore no bra.

Assistant Commissioner Christine Nixon had chided her before for that breach of the regulations.

Nor did she wear the issue lanyard with her credentials and badge.

But, she had put her most expensive piece of jewelry on – the three thousand dollar pearl necklace that she’d been given by the Minister of Police. And she had left her panties back in the police car.

Her mind was beginning to wander – she knew it but couldn’t help herself.

Briefly, she pictured Brandi-Lee and Natalie in her mind.

They were now ‘fucking’ Sergeant Tess Gallagher.

Just what would Chief Commissioner ‘Mick’ Miller of the Victoria Police say about that if he knew...?

Did it matter...?

Deputy Commissioner Bernice Masterson too...?

Hadn’t she been proposed as a future ‘Chief Commissioner’ in Victoria...?

Beverley had been on an official visit to Melbourne.

And, she’d shared a bed with a female member of the Victoria Police.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.