‘Street Patrol’ … ‘Red Light’ District Policewomen - Cover

‘Street Patrol’ … ‘Red Light’ District Policewomen

Copyright© 2023 by Uniformity2022

Chapter 12

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 12 - Policewomen of the 'Red Light' District... Sydney - New South Wales - Australia 1980-1985 Firm bodies, crisp pale-blue uniform shirts and moist 'pussy' on the streets of King's Cross

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/Fa   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   Reluctant   Lesbian   BiSexual   Fiction   Crime   Historical   Harem   Interracial   Black Female   White Female   Oriental Female   Massage   Masturbation   Petting   Sex Toys   Squirting   Voyeurism   Prostitution  

Senior Constable Natalie Mathieson had once again proved her worth – the over-weight and sometimes awkward twenty-seven-year-old brunette with the tight-fitting uniform shirt, and an insatiable taste for both ‘pussy’ and paperwork, had obtained a key to ‘The Mayfair’ Apartments for Beverley. No questions asked.

‘The Black Widow’ knew that could rely on Constable Brandi-Lee Chang too. She was the very soul of discretion.

It had been the young Eurasian policewoman who’d let her know of Assistant Commissioner Christine Nixon’s interest in what was happening at King’s Cross. And though she was only Inspector Beverley McKenzie’s chauffeur, Constable Brandi-Lee Chang was proving as valuable as Senior Constable Natalie Mathieson.

Sergeant Tess Gallagher was in for some ‘fun’ tonight – visiting from Victoria, she would spend the night with Natalie and Brandi-Lee at Beverley’s expense.

Though both had been ostensibly heterosexual when they’d joined the New South Wales Police, between Beverley ‘The Black Widow’ McKenzie and both the Redfern ‘Police Training Academy’ and Sydney Central Police Headquarters, the two younger policewomen were now lesbian. For now, however, they were no longer of interest to Beverley.

Silhouetted by the array of neon signs and fluorescent lights in the distance, Beverley could see two prostitutes at the entrance of the distant alleyway that led through to Darlinghurst Road – illuminated by yet another neon advertisement for ‘Girls ... Girls ... Girls’ at the ‘Pink Pussy Cat’ Club, Beverley Louise McKenzie caught a glimpse of a woman giving a tall man a ‘blow job’ in the adjacent laneway.

She paused a moment longer, watching from the side entrance of ‘The Mayfair’ Apartments, as the kneeling prostitute continued to ‘pleasure’ the muscular Negro.

Beverley Louise McKenzie had a taste for black ‘cock’ - she knew the prostitute from her time as a ‘trainee’ with Christine Nixon, but couldn’t quite remember her name...?

Not that it was a problem. But, the policewoman did pride herself on never forgetting a face.

She must be fifty...?

Beverley remembered that she had been a fixture in King’s Cross for years. Glenda would know who she was.

A true professional ‘streetwalker’ who didn’t take drugs – she seemed to recall something about her working as a prostitute to put her daughter through university, but still couldn’t recall her name...?

She turned.

Beverley had been distracted again.

Holding onto the nearest column, she stared down the laneway.

At the other end of the single-ended lane, she caught sight of another woman.

Hesitating, she undid another of her uniform shirt’s buttons – from her vantage point at the side of ‘The Mayfair’ Apartments, she could see that it was a blonde kneeling before another muscular dark-skinned man at the far end.

A kaleidoscope of light from nearby advertising made it difficult to see just who it was...?

Fortunately for all concerned, Beverley couldn’t quite who it might be. She could see a pale-blue shirt but had not recognized it as the short-sleeved uniform shirt of a policewoman...

“Business must be good tonight...?” she whispered to herself, assuming it was another prostitute.

Unaware that she was being watched, ‘Acting’ Sergeant Monique Anderson continued to perform fellatio on ‘Davina’ – much like Beverley, she had felt a mixture of conflicting emotions after they’d had sex in the upstairs Female Changerooms at the King’s Cross Police Station.

And, unbeknownst to anybody, she had gone looking for ‘a piece of the action’ at ‘The Aquarius’ Sex Shop after work.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.