‘Street Patrol’ … ‘Red Light’ District Policewomen - Cover

‘Street Patrol’ … ‘Red Light’ District Policewomen

Copyright© 2023 by Uniformity2022

Chapter 11

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 11 - Policewomen of the 'Red Light' District... Sydney - New South Wales - Australia 1980-1985 Firm bodies, crisp pale-blue uniform shirts and moist 'pussy' on the streets of King's Cross

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/Fa   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   Reluctant   Lesbian   BiSexual   Fiction   Crime   Historical   Harem   Interracial   Black Female   White Female   Oriental Female   Massage   Masturbation   Petting   Sex Toys   Squirting   Voyeurism   Prostitution  

Inspector Beverley McKenzie lingered by the door.

The thirty-six-year-old career police officer closed her eyes. She uttered a muffled sigh.

It was late now. A little before midnight and she had returned to the ‘Red Light’ District after speaking with Assistant Commissioner Christine Nixon - she had to be discreet now and had slipped away from the cloistered confines of Police Headquarters. Beverley didn’t need any more scrutiny on what she was up to.

Beverley Louise McKenzie ran her tongue over her lips. She could still taste ‘pussy’ in her mouth.

In her mind, she could still see ‘Acting’ Sergeant Monique Anderson masturbating in the toilet.

She had thought of little else since leaving Police Headquarters.

However, she had not come back to the King’s Cross Police Station.

Nor had she gone to Dimmatina’s Café.

Located behind the ‘Pink Pussy Cat’ Club, ‘The Mayfair’ Apartments were home to Glenda and a number of Policewomen, Nurses, Prostitutes, and ‘Strippers’ – like Dimmatina’s Café, ‘The Mayfair’ was neutral ground,

“Here goes nothing...?” she thought aloud.

Pausing, the ‘Divisional Inspector’ lightly caressed at her hardening nipples through the crisp pale-blue fabric of her tight short-sleeved uniform shirt – once again, she uttered another muffled sigh.

She licked again at her trembling lips and sighed.

Beverley had telephoned the ‘Street Patrol’ Office. But there had been no answer.

Senior Constable Glenda Sandringham had left for the day – the ‘Officer in Charge’ regularly worked several hours unpaid overtime most days, so Beverley found it difficult to blame Glenda for finishing work early.

Running her fingertips down the front of her uniform shirt, she closed her eyes.

Beneath her trim dark-blue uniform skirt, the senior policewoman’s moistening ‘pussy’ ached.

And, her clit was hard again.

She pulled at her shirt – behind her in the backseat of her unmarked black Holden ‘Commodore’ sedan, Sergeant Tess Gallagher of the Victoria Police was being ‘pleasured’ by Senior Constable Natalie Mathieson.

Christine Nixon had foisted the visiting Victorian policewoman on Beverley.

In the driver’s seat, Beverley’s young driver seemed indifferent to what was going on.

Natalie was Beverley’s personal assistant.

Slightly overweight, she was a little like ‘Acting’ Sergeant Monique Anderson, allergic to Nightshift.

Though attractive in her own way, Natalie ‘The Slut’ Mathieson detested ‘General Duties’ police work too.

Christine Nixon had allocated her to Beverley as she was very good at administration if little else as a police officer...

“Ma’am...?” queried the ‘twenty-something’ policewoman in the driver’s seat,

“You really sure about this?” enquired Brandi-Lee.

Inspector Beverley McKenzie looked back. She smiled at her chauffeur...

“You want me to ditch these two ‘sluts’ and come with you, Inspector McKenzie?”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.