‘Street Patrol’ … ‘Red Light’ District Policewomen - Cover

‘Street Patrol’ … ‘Red Light’ District Policewomen

Copyright© 2023 by Uniformity2022

Chapter 10

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 10 - Policewomen of the 'Red Light' District... Sydney - New South Wales - Australia 1980-1985 Firm bodies, crisp pale-blue uniform shirts and moist 'pussy' on the streets of King's Cross

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/Fa   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   Reluctant   Lesbian   BiSexual   Fiction   Crime   Historical   Harem   Interracial   Black Female   White Female   Oriental Female   Massage   Masturbation   Petting   Sex Toys   Squirting   Voyeurism   Prostitution  

Senior Constable ‘Kat’ Chapman uttered a sigh.

‘Trainee’ Constable Sally Edwardes had returned from the station - Sally Anne Edwardes breezing in through the front door to Dimmatina’s with her policewoman’s uniform shirt knotted ‘halter style’ and wearing a dark-blue pair of ‘Adidas’ tracksuit pants rather than her uniform skirt. The young ‘trainee’ policewoman had also substituted a pair of white sports socks and ‘Nike’ running shoes for her issue pantyhose and lace-up orthopedics – beneath her short-sleeved shirt, Sally wore no bra. Nor was she wearing panties either now.

Katarina Maree Chapman smiled – she was back in the present.

At the rear of Dimmatina’s in the alleyway, the Nurse and the Prostitute continued to kiss.

At the far end of the secluded thoroughfare, a gaudy neon sign proclaimed ‘Girls – Girls –Girls’ above the notorious ‘Pink Pussy Cat’ Club – the Nurse and the Prostitute however, were bathed in the subtle glow from another colorfully illuminated sign for ‘The Wild Cherries’ Club, as they kissed.

At the counter, Sally took hold of Kat’s arm – they kissed, but really only ‘Ashanti’ took any notice.

The gorgeous young African waitress uttered a sigh. ‘Ashanti’ was disappointed at not enjoying a kiss with Kat.

Nevertheless, she continued to trace the woven ‘New South Wales Police’ patch on the older policewoman’s sleeve as Kat and her girlfriend enjoyed their tender kiss.

Rebecca ‘Becky’ Campbell continued to ‘finger’ her waitress too.

‘Ashanti’ content to be ‘pleasured’ by her Manageress yet again.

Three more Businesswomen had arrived.

And so had a wealthy young ‘Socialite’ from Vaucluse.

Yet another Nurse in an unzipped blue short-sleeved uniform dress too.

But, it was Catherine Maree Hamilton-Smythe that Becky was focussed on.

Detective Constable Claudia Campanelli as well. This was something new.

Catherine and Claudia were now the centre of attention even if they didn’t yet know it.

The other Nurse by the front door, and the two prostitutes lurking in the shadows by the door to the toilets, now watched as well. The silence was deafening.

Along with a curious ‘Trainee’ Constable ‘Mandy’ King, the kinky Manageress of Dimmatina’s Café, gazed intently at the new Sales Manageress of the Prudential General Insurance Group as she walked slowly across to where Detective Constable Claudia Campanelli sat on her own at last. She moved almost as if she were on a catwalk.

Cheyenne however had picked up the dildo – she was playfully licking at the rubber ‘cock’ as she now realised what had caught Mandy’s attention. The blonde ‘Stripper’ now watched the Businesswoman too.

Sabrina realized the three Businesswomen needed a coffee.

She glanced back at ‘Trainee’ Constable ‘Kim’ Holloway as she lay on the bed in the store room and smiled to herself. The waitress would need to serve the Nurse and the two Prostitutes as well.

Becky and ‘Ashanti’ appeared distracted, so Sabrina would have to deal with all their latest customers.

The young ‘Socialite’ had found a seat by the window – she was content to watch the ‘Stripper’ running her tongue along the shaft of the ‘strap on’ dildo as she waited to be served for a moment. However, it was Catherine and the Detective that she was more interested in.

Nobody took any notice of Constable ‘Candi’ Saunderson and Savannah either.

Her short-sleeved uniform shirt hanging loose and unbuttoned, Candice Leigh Saunderson and the brunette ‘Stripper’ were now kissing as ‘Savannah’ played contentedly with the young policewoman’s trembling breasts – pressing her lips to those of Candi, Savannah had slipped an ‘Ecstasy’ tablet from her mouth into that of the twenty-three-year-old police officer...

“H-Hello...?”

“H-Hi...?” greeted Claudia.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.