‘Street Patrol’ … ‘Red Light’ District Policewomen - Cover

‘Street Patrol’ … ‘Red Light’ District Policewomen

Copyright© 2023 by Uniformity2022

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Policewomen of the 'Red Light' District... Sydney - New South Wales - Australia 1980-1985 Firm bodies, crisp pale-blue uniform shirts and moist 'pussy' on the streets of King's Cross

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/Fa   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   Reluctant   Lesbian   BiSexual   Fiction   Crime   Historical   Harem   Interracial   Black Female   White Female   Oriental Female   Massage   Masturbation   Petting   Sex Toys   Squirting   Voyeurism   Prostitution  

‘Street Patrol’...

‘Red Light’ District Policewomen

Located in the basement of the old King’s Cross Police Station, ‘The Dungeon’ as it was better known, was home to the young policewomen of the ‘Red Light’ District’s all-female ‘Street Patrol’ – there was no natural light and despite the presence of a number of ‘flickering’ scented candles, the musty smell of damp carpet was ever-present. Amongst the desks arranged about the basement office, several cardboard boxes filled to overflowing, with paperwork and files, added to the chaos. If anything, the ‘Slut Squad’ as the ‘Street Patrol’ had been christened, was persona non grata within the Darlinghurst Road Division of the New South Wales Police. An unofficial ‘dumping ground’ for troublesome police ‘cunt’...

Kimberley Anne Holloway smiled to herself.

Standing by her desk, the attractive brunette slowly buttoned her short-sleeved policewoman’s uniform shirt – the crisp pale-blue fabric sending a tingle through the twenty-five-year-old ‘Trainee’ Constable ‘Kim’ Holloway as she prepared for another ‘Foot Patrol’ of the ‘Red Light’ District.

A former ‘Stripper’ and Prostitute, she had joined the New South Wales Police with the assistance of her new ‘Officer in Charge’ at the King’s Cross ‘Street Patrol’ and the tacit approval of Inspector Beverley McKenzie.

Alone with her own thoughts, Senior Constable Glenda Sandringham watched her protégé slowly button her uniform shirt from her desk on the far side of ‘The Dungeon’...

“S-So...?”

Kim continued to tidy her shirt as she spoke to Glenda,

“You really serious about J-Joanna huh...?” she asked her ‘Officer in Charge’ – Constable Joanna Harrison had introduced herself to both ‘Trainee’ Constable ‘Kim’ Holloway and Senior Constable Desiree Williamson at the ‘Fantasia’ Massage Parlour the previous night,

“Is that going to be a problem, Kimberley...?” queried the older policewoman.

A thirty-year-old brunette Divorcee, Glenda Eloise Sandringham was ‘sleeping’ with Constable Joanna Harrison, but nobody really knew much about her. Kim shrugged...

“You jealous huh...?” asked Glenda.

“M-Maybe...” lied Kim – she tugged at the collar of her tight-fitting uniform shirt.

Senior Constable Desiree Williamson appeared in the doorway – she had just been checking paperwork upstairs.

Another thirty-year-old brunette Divorcee, she too was suspicious of Joanna but had said nothing to Glenda,

“You ready yet, Kim...?”

The ‘Street Patrol’ was an anachronism. And they all knew it.

They were a legacy of the long-defunct Darlinghurst Road ‘Women Police’ Division.

Almost to prove a point, Senior Constable Glenda Sandringham still wore the old-style policewomen’s ‘Summer’ uniform rather than what ‘Trainee’ Constable ‘Kim’ Holloway, Senior Constable Desiree Williamson and her new girlfriend chose to wear.

Nevertheless, the pale-blue short-sleeved blouse and matching uniform mini-skirt suited her.

As did her Versace sunglasses and Givenchy Amirage perfume.

If anything, she was content to do her own thing now that she ran the ‘Street Patrol’ at King’s Cross.

Prostitution was flourishing within King’s Cross and Darlinghurst Road was the centre of Lesbianism within Sydney – the notorious ‘Fantasia’ Massage Parlour had been established some twenty years before, to offer ‘pussy’ to the ‘Women’s Army Corps’ of the US Army, when they came to Sydney on ‘Rest and Recreation’ Leave from Vietnam.

The ‘Red Light’ District had almost been founded by the US Military during the Vietnam War.

Desiree and Kim were to conduct a ‘Foot Patrol’ along ‘The Golden Mile’ again. The usual routine for a Tuesday.

They had no doubt, that Glenda was waiting on her new girlfriend to call in for an impromptu ‘fuck’...

“Seems quiet enough...?” Desiree observed – she lingered in the doorway. There had ben little trouble overnight.

“Why don’t we meet up for a coffee later, Glenda?” Desiree suggested with a smile,

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.