The Children's Table - Labor Day - Cover

The Children's Table - Labor Day

by Writer Mick

Copyright© 2023 by Writer Mick

Erotica Sex Story: The family flew to Charleston so my parents and my Uncle and Aunt could take a cruise for Labor Day. They got a big suite to share but doubted they would leave the suite and turn the weekend into a fuckfest. My sister and our twin cousins thought the same thing as we stayed in the house while the parents were gone.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Consensual   Heterosexual   Incest   Brother   Sister   Cousins   Cream Pie   Oral Sex   Safe Sex   .

After the fireworks of the fourth of July, our lives didn’t change, but our outlooks did. We began to see our parents were like a married foursome. My mother, Joyce, and my dad, James, were in a loving relationship with my Uncle Paul and my Aunt Sarah. My dad was Aunt Sarah’s brother and my mom was Uncle James sister. As they described it, everyone was having sex with everyone, except my dad and Uncle Paul weren’t having sex.

When we were last together for Independence Day my sister, Deb and our twin cousins Bob and Bobbi also found out that our parents had been swapping for coming up on twenty five years. Over the Labor Day weekend they were going on a cruise out of my Uncle James home of Charleston, SC. They told us that now that Deb was old enough, they were leaving us at home ... alone ... together for an entire five days.

I have to admit that I wasn’t sure I had enough money for all of the rubbers I was going to need. Bob was thinking the same thing. The two of us actually sat down to figure out how to make some extra money before the holiday so we could afford all of the rubbers we figured to go through. It was during one of those phone call skull sessions that Deb came in.

“Did I just hear you two talking about how to earn money for condoms?”

“Yeah,” I said feeling a little embarrassed.

“That’s no problem.”

“And why is it no problem? Are you and Deb going on the pill?”

“No! We sat down with the moms and figured that the pill at our ages might not be the most dependable since we might forget. So a couple of days ago when we went on that shopping trip I told you about, we actually went to my OB/GYN and got an IUD. Bobbi got one too.”

“IUDs?”

“Yeah, they’re made of copper and work a little better than rubbers. So we don’t have to remember to take pills.”

My only thought at that was “Wow!”


Deb and I were sitting at the table having breakfast. Our conversation was basically on the goings on at school and the upcoming Labor Day weekend.

“Deb, are you sure about these IUD things?”

“Absolutely! Let me tell you that Bob is never going to know what hit him. I can’t wait to get that dick of his inside me and feel it touching me skin-to-skin.”

“Stop that! Just the thought of that feeling with Bobbi gives me a boner.”

“I can help take care of that if you want.”

“No thank you. I’m still not sure about the having sex with a cousin thing let alone adding in a sister thing.”

“Maybe,” Deb said with a sly smile, “when we’re all together, you’ll have a change of mind.”

“Why do you want to have sex with me? I mean I never thought about doing it with you.”

“My friends say that they have all had a crush on their big brother or even their dads at one time or another when they were younger.”

“Their dads!? You aren’t thinking of trying to have sex with dad are you?”

“NO! I figure they have their sex partners and I’m going to have mine with Bob and Bobbi. You might join in like mom and dad did with their brother and sister but if not, I’ll still have Bob and Bobbi. And you’ll have Bobbi.”

“Seems like the teams are a bit unbalanced, sis.”

“Well you know how to balance them anytime you want.”


“Bob, have you talked to Mick recently?”

“Yesterday, Bobbi. Why?”

“When I talked to him he sounded, I don’t know, different.”

“Maybe he had sex with Deb and he feels like he cheated on you.”

“I can’t imagine he would make love to Deb.”

“I didn’t say make love. He might have just fucked her.”

“Deb would have said something to me. It’s her fantasy, you know.”

“Mine too.”

“Really?”

“Yeah. I wondered what it would be like to kiss and make out with someone who looked just like me but with tits and a pussy.”

“Slightly crude, Bob, but I understand. I’ve had the same thought.”

“Do you want to?”

“I don’t know. I’m still a little shook up that mom and dad are having sex with their sibling.”


“Dad, have you got a few minutes?”

“Sure, Mick, come on in and have a seat.”

I sat in one of the big chairs that Dad had in his home office and almost panicked when I had to do a deep search in my brain for what it was I wanted to talk to him about. He noticed.

“Mick, relax. Is this a sex or relationship conversation?”

Remembering how I’d often asked questions of my Dad with two answers to it, I gave him the same answer he always gave to me. I said, “Yes.”

“Ah. OK. Let me guess. Does any of this directly relate to your mother and my relationship with your aunt and uncle?”

“Directly? No.”

“You want to know how it started?”

“No. Not really. Since Bobbi and I have gotten together and since Bob and Deb have as well, it seems that we’ve started.”

“OK, so are you wondering about having sex with your sister?”

He guessed that one. I shouldn’t have been surprised.

“Yeah. She keeps asking ... well not so much asking that she wants to have sex but she saw me taking care of myself the other day and told me that she’d help me out if I needed something more.”

“Your sister is a lot like her mother. That was how she and Paul got started. He was a long time between girlfriends and one day she caught him masturbating and she just walked in and took over until he got off. He realized how different and good it was and so the next time he needed relief he asked her.”

“We haven’t done anything and I don’t know if I want to do that with Deb or do that to Bobbi.”

“Oh yes, the cheating issue.”

“How did you guys get past it?”

“Your Aunt and I got together after our mother died of cancer and we were just feeling so alone. My Dad was withdrawn and just a shell of his former self. One night, I heard Sarah crying in her room and I went in. She held out her arms and I got into bed with her. One thing led to another and that night we made love for the first time. And it was love, Mick. It was love and loss and caring and desperation. When our Dad got better, we just kept at it until she met Paul and introduced me to his sister, your Aunt Joyce.

“We were on a double date when Sarah was having a problem giving Paul oral sex and your mother moved to the front seat of the car and showed her how she did it. Then she came back to me acting as if she had just done the normal thing any brother and sister would do. That’s how we found out what sort of relationships we all had.”

“But you and Uncle Paul never did anything.”

“Well define anything.”

“I mean nothing gay.”

“Well not exactly. We have touched each other. It’s almost impossible to not touch each other when four people are having sex in a single bed. And there was one time when we were both very drunk that our wives egged us on to do a 69 and give the other a blowjob. But we never repeated that drunk or sober. There are times that would be too much information for you to know. Let’s just say that when four people choose to be in a loving relationship that at times everyone touches everything.”

“So you don’t consider yourself to be bisexual?”

“No, I don’t and neither does Paul. I think that your mother and aunt would say they are. After a man cums, he takes time to reload. Women reload in seconds. So Sarah and Joyce make love together while Paul and I recharge. Watching them is very sexy.”

“When you guys go on the cruise, I think the girls are going to go crazy. Both had IUD’s installed and I think they just want to have sex 24/7 while you guys are gone.”

“Yeah, for future reference, IUD’s are implanted, not installed. Sarah and Joyce have pretty much told us that was their thought too. Your mother actually suggested that we get rooms on opposite ends of the boat, so Paul and I could be recharged by the time we walked to the others room.”

“Really?”

“Yeah. Not gonna happen. We splurged and had a suite that can sleep eight. We may not leave the room.”

“We may not leave the house?”

“Oh no. You’ll have to leave the house to shop and cut the grass and take care of the place. Remember it’s in South Carolina. If you don’t cut the grass for a week, the place will revert to bayou swamp. Besides Paul and Sarah shop for fresh food each day. They very seldom have more than an extra days food around unless there are hurricane warnings.”

“Well, then I guess that will be our recharging time.”

“Sound like it could be a plan.”

I sat quietly for a few seconds, mulling over the real question I wanted to ask Dad when I came to his office.

“Dad, is it wrong to have sex with your sister?”

My father leaned back in his chair and then rocked back and forth for almost a minute as he looked at the ceiling.

“Yes,” he said simply.

“Yes!?” I was sort of shocked and a bit panicked at his response.

“Yes,” he said firmly again. “In the eyes of the regular world, it is wrong. It’s against the law and it should be. We’ve met a few brother-sister couples over the years and they were all together for different reasons. Some were needy, some were twisted and really fucked up; and some are in truly loving relationships. I like to think that the four of us are in a loving relationship.

“We’ve taken breaks a few times and even looked for another couple to share with but never found anyone where the relationship wasn’t just fucking. Yes, it’s wrong and yes, I’m in love with Joyce and my sister. Paul is in love with Sarah and Joyce. Paul and I love each other like brothers. I truly believe that the four of us would all take a bullet and die for the others.”

“I guess us kids have a lot to talk about and a lot to learn.”

“As it should be, son. Just be safe. I was glad to hear the girls decided on IUD’s instead of birth control pills. One missed day can ruin your lives. Sperm can remain inside a woman looking for an egg for days after she has sex.”

“Really!?”

“Yup. And while we’re talking, have you guys given any thought to having anal sex?”

“It came up once but more about it being messy.”

“It can be that. It can also be very painful and do real physical damage if not done slowly and with sufficient lubrication.”

“But you haven’t done it with Uncle Paul.”

“No, but, in the course of making love, the wives have inserted vibrators or dildos into Paul and me. It can be very powerful, sexually, it also does something else you must understand. Anal sex is probably the most submissive sexual act two people can share short of bondage or more painful sexual practices. A man is allowing something into his body through an orifice that is technically an exit. Women always have to take something into their bodies to have sex, men never do. So if you do, you have to submit yourself to your partner. The concept of taking something into your body is more familiar to a woman. I would also advise that IF you choose to have anal sex, that you always wear a condom.”

“Because of cleanliness?”

“Yeah. And be ready for the smell.”

“The smell? Oh!” I paused as the idea sank in. “I never thought about that.”

“You should, Mick. It ain’t all roses.”

He chuckled and I joined him.

“Thanks Dad. All of that was good info. I’ll share it with the others in case they don’t have talks like this.”

“Your sister and mother had an entire day shopping when they got her IUD, so I assume they’ve talked. I haven’t asked Paul if he and Bob have talked about anything specific.”

“OK. Thanks again Dad. I love you.”

“I love you too. Keep the house clean!”

I laughed and walked out of the office.


Bobbi plopped herself down in a kitchen chair while her mother was making dinner.

“Mom, talk to me about sex.”

“Just sex? I thought we had this talk years ago when you had your first period.”

“Yeah, we had THAT talk but that was about sex. I mean ... well ... Sex sort of, I guess,” Bobbi furrowed her brow and paused.

“OK, my little girl. Sex is confusing isn’t it?”

“It is. I mean I have these urges. Parts of me tingle and other parts get warm.”

“I know. And you have this crazy urge to have something inside you.”

“Yeah. I mean, there doesn’t seem to be a reason for it.”

“You mean that you can be walking down the street thinking about algebra and you get these feelings?”

“Algebra? Really, Mom? No. I mean if I see a cute guy I feel it a little.”

“When you are with Mick, you get it a lot.”

“A lot, yeah. Maybe a lot more than a lot. Last time we were together I just wanted to grab his penis and pull it into me and keep it there. When he’s inside me, I just want to keep it that way.”

“They call that feeling broody. You want to mate and make babies. I feel the same way about your father.”

“Not about Uncle James?”

“No, Bobbi, not about your Uncle James. I really enjoy it when we’re together, but what you’re describing sounds like love. I love your father with all my heart. I love James, but it’s more like a brother sister love.”

“That’s another thing. Sometimes I want to be with Bob.”

“You mean you want to fuck him?”

“Yeah, but it feels like more than a fuck. But he’s my brother.”

“Your Uncle James is my brother too.”

“I know. How do you do it with your brother?”

“That’s simple. I love him. We’ve been through a lot together. After our parents were killed in that car crash it was thanks to him that I didn’t get raped after Social Services split us up. He saved me from a foster father who was wanting to get into my pants. We ran away and lived together like we were married. Then I met Paul.”

“I can’t be in love with my brother, can I?”

“I am.”

“You’re in love with Bob?”

“No! I’m in love with my brother and my husband. But the love I have for your father is infinitely more intense but what I feel for James is most definitely love.”

“Well barring the death of you and daddy how do I deal with my feelings for Bob and Paul?”

“You love them both and let them develop their love for you at their own speed. Boys will always say yes to sex, it’s in their DNA. Society says don’t have sex with a brother but nothing negative about loving them. The confusion comes in when you have to act on that love. Sex can be just sex or it can be the joining of your souls.”

“What is it with you and Uncle James?”

“You know that. You know about our bonding after the death of our parents.”

“I guess I don’t understand how you kept doing it when you fell in love with Daddy. What about that forsaking all others vow?”

“Bobbi, our vows never included that vow. Paul and I talked long and hard about my relationship with my brother. He finally understood that I couldn’t cut James out of my life in an intimate way. And then one night on a double date, the four of us had a very serious talk. The outcome of that talk is what we have today.”

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.