'The Steamworks' Sauna - Cover

'The Steamworks' Sauna

Copyright© 2023 by Uniformity2022

Chapter 3

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - ‘Acting’ Sergeant Lindy Schroeder knew she was in trouble. Though knotted ‘halter style’ about her waist, her short-sleeved uniform shirt was now drenched in ‘cum’ as she continued to ‘deep throat’ the large black ‘cock’ that had been offered to her via the ‘gloryhole’ in the basement of ‘The Steamworks’ Sauna – the Victoria Police had failed to close ‘The Steamworks’ Sauna in Latrobe Street, and so the notorious ‘Gay Club’ remained the centre of downtown Prostitution within inner Melbourne...

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Reluctant   Lesbian   BiSexual   Hermaphrodite   Shemale   Fiction   Celebrity   Crime   Fan Fiction   Historical   Group Sex   Interracial   Black Female   White Female   Oriental Female   Cream Pie   Facial   Massage   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Water Sports   Public Sex   Politics   Prostitution  

‘Mistress Angelique’ pressed her hands to the locked door – she knew that they were being watched for she could feel the eyes of several of her prostitutes and some of the more favored clientele of ‘The Steamworks’ on her and the kneeling policewoman,

“That’s a good ‘Pig’...”

Lindy kissed at the growing penis.

“I’ve been waiting for you...?” continued ‘Mistress Angelique’...

“I’ve been expecting you since ‘The Tunnel’ Nightclub, you know...?”

“I knew you would come looking for this, Sergeant Schroeder?” she added.

The half-caste Aboriginal hermaphrodite closed her eyes.

She had now ‘fucked’ several of the ‘City Patrol Group’ policewomen now – ‘Mistress Angelique’ had also ‘pleasured’ a number of ‘Pigs’ from both the ‘Women Police’ Division at Russell Street and the ‘Uniform Branch’ at both Russell Street and City West too...

“Mmmm...?”

She took a perverted pride in adding Lindy to her list of sexual conquests.

Detective Senior Constable Amelia ‘Amy’ Fox had been the first since she’d started at ‘The Steamworks’ - Detective Constable Amanda King and Senior Constable Danni Frances from the ‘Vice Squad’ had quickly followed. If anything, ‘fucking’ them had secured her business.

“Now then...?” she hissed - there was contempt in her voice.

‘Acting’ Sergeant Lindy Schroeder took the hermaphrodite’s large ‘cock’ between her lips.

She had come looking for Constable Joanna Parrish. But something had changed – Anne Belinda Schroeder had been tempted yet again. For almost three days or so, all the thirty-year-old blonde had been able to think of was ‘Mistress Angelique’ Nicholson.

Lindy had watched the half-caste hermaphrodite ‘fuck’ both Kelly and Susie at ‘The Tunnel’ Nightclub.

And, she could not resist the temptation, though she knew it was wrong. ‘Mistress Angelique’ was a prostitute – the gorgeous ‘Stripper’ was also now a ‘Pimp’ and controlled much of the Prostitution for which ‘The Steamworks’ Sauna had become notorious for. Though taboo, ‘Acting’ Sergeant Lindy Schroeder wanted nothing more than to become another of ‘Mistress Angelique’ Nicholson’s police concubines,

“S-So...?”

‘Mistress Angelique’ looked down at the kneeling policewoman,

“You like that, don’t you now...?”

Lindy took more of her ‘cock’ in her mouth - more than once, ‘Mistress Angelique’ had been forced to ‘pleasure’ a male police officer as a ‘Stripper’ and prostitute, but there was nothing the kinky half-caste hermaphrodite ‘Pimp’ liked more than was a ‘blow job’ from a policewoman,

This is what you really want, isn’t it, ‘Pig’...?”

Downstairs in the basement, Constable Joanna Parrish lay asleep - Joanna Louise Parrish would be an interesting ‘surprise’ for the older policewoman, but for now, both Lindy and ‘Mistress Angelique’ were really only interested in one thing.

“Mmmm...?”

Anne Belinda Schroeder gagged on the large black ‘cock’ – she uttered a muffled groan.

Though better known as ‘Lindy’ within the Victoria Police, for she preferred that to Anne, the newly-appointed ‘Acting’ Sergeant Lindy Schroeder had all but forgotten about her ‘missing’ twenty-five-year-old policewoman.

Consumed with jealousy and unrequited desire, she had been drawn to ‘The Steamworks’...

“That’s it...” continued ‘Mistress Angelique’ – she closed her eyes,

“Y-Yes...?”

Lindy kissed at the large black ‘cock’ – she teased playfully at the hermaphrodite’s penis with her tongue,

“Y-Yes...” repeated ‘Mistress Angelique’ – Lindy took the ‘cock’ in her mouth once again.

She had only spoken briefly to Senior Constable Rochelle De La Rue earlier, but had no real idea just what had been happening at ‘The Steamworks’ Sauna in the last twenty-four hours or so...?

But she knew without fully realizing it at the time, that she wanted ‘Mistress Angelique’ too.

She gagged again on the large ‘cock’ – ‘Probationary’ Constable Susie Raynor had teased her a day earlier,

“I doubt,” the twenty-five-year-old blonde had said to Lindy, “You could handle Angelique, don’t you, Sarge?”

Lindy was determined to prove Susie wrong.

Not that any of it really mattered to the thirty-year-old blonde now as she began to ‘deep throat’ the kinky hermaphrodite yet again...

Joanna opened her eyes.

For several minutes, the brunette policewoman had no idea where she was...?

Barely visible in the gloom, a dark-skinned woman knelt at a ‘gloryhole’ - the twenty-six-year-old British Airways stewardess contentedly performing fellatio on an anonymous ‘cock’ as Joanna watched with disbelief...

“Constable Parrish...?” she heard a familiar voice whisper – Joanna had now realized where she was,

“Well...?” continued the Nurse,

“I was wondering when you might be back with us, Constable Parrish?”

Joanna thought it was a Nurse.

Silhouetted by the subtle light of the ‘Emergency Exit’ sign, the ‘twenty-something’ Eurasian wore the short-sleeved white uniform dress of a Nurse...?

But, all the Hostesses and Masseuses employed at ‘The Steamworks’ Sauna did.

Joanna recognized the ‘Nurse’ but could not remember where from...?

She lay on a mattress – the half-Vietnamese ‘Nurse’ stood between Joanna and the nearest ‘gloryhole’ as the British Airways stewardess continued to ‘pleasure’ the large ‘cock’ that protruded from the next ‘gloryhole’ in line,

“You have been a naughty policewoman, haven’t you?” the ‘Nurse’ observed – Joanna nodded.

Her own pale-blue policewoman’s uniform shirt was wet through – the translucent pale-blue fabric clinging to her moist skin as she stared at the ceiling...

“Naughty young policewomen like you, should be punished, shouldn’t they?” suggested the ‘Nurse’ – the illegitimate daughter of a Viet Cong Guerrilla and US Women’s Army Corps ‘Deserter’ from West Virginia, Penelope Ngo was a ‘Masseuse’ at ‘The Steamworks’ Sauna.

Bi-sexual and morally ambivalent to both the policewomen and Prostitution, she wore a large ‘strap on’ dildo as well as her seductively unzipped white nurse’s uniform dress,

“Constable Parrish...?” she hissed with contempt – Joanna hesitated,

“ ... các cô cảnh sát chết tiệt cần được dạy một bài học, phải không?”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.