'The Steamworks' Sauna - Cover

'The Steamworks' Sauna

Copyright© 2023 by Uniformity2022

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - ‘Acting’ Sergeant Lindy Schroeder knew she was in trouble. Though knotted ‘halter style’ about her waist, her short-sleeved uniform shirt was now drenched in ‘cum’ as she continued to ‘deep throat’ the large black ‘cock’ that had been offered to her via the ‘gloryhole’ in the basement of ‘The Steamworks’ Sauna – the Victoria Police had failed to close ‘The Steamworks’ Sauna in Latrobe Street, and so the notorious ‘Gay Club’ remained the centre of downtown Prostitution within inner Melbourne...

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Reluctant   Lesbian   BiSexual   Hermaphrodite   Shemale   Fiction   Celebrity   Crime   Fan Fiction   Historical   Group Sex   Interracial   Black Female   White Female   Oriental Female   Cream Pie   Facial   Massage   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Water Sports   Public Sex   Politics   Prostitution  

‘Mistress Angelique’ had been expecting the thirty-year-old blonde policewoman.

She had become a prostitute, for no other reason than she wanted to be one – she had worked at the celebrated ‘Les Girls’ Revue on The Esplanade, St. Kilda’ and then become a ‘Stripper’ at ‘The Crazy Horse’ Strip Club before Prostitution. A half-caste Aboriginal hermaphrodite, she was now a ‘Pimp’ and knew just how to deal with the policewomen from both the Melbourne ‘City Patrol Group’ and the ‘Women Police’ Division at Russell Street.

If anything, ‘The Steamworks’ Sauna was now her very own fiefdom now.

She’d ‘fucked’ both Constable Kelly O’Rourke and ‘Probationary’ Constable Susie Raynor at ‘The Tunnel’ Nightclub earlier that week – along with Senior Constable Maggie Doyle, ‘Acting’ Sergeant Lindy Schroeder had watched.

The hermaphrodite knew that Lindy wanted her ‘cock’ too...

Their lips parted finally.

Linda’s tongue caressed at the hermaphrodite’s trembling lower lip for a second.

‘Mistress Angelique’ smiled to herself – Lindy was not the first female ‘Pig’ to come looking for ‘cock’ at ‘The Steamworks’ Sauna. But she was certainly the most ‘senior’ of all the policewomen craving her ‘cock’ until now. Constable Kelly O’Rourke and ‘Probationary’; Constable Susie Raynor had come unexpectedly, to ‘The Steamworks’ Sauna, the very morning after the kinky hermaphrodite had ‘fucked’ them both at ‘The Tunnel’ Nightclub.

And, Senior Constable Maggie Doyle and Senior Constable Rochelle De La Rue had been there too.

But, she had not expected Lindy so soon.

The thirty-year-old had been a little reluctant at ‘The Tunnel’ – almost reticent despite the look of ‘hunger’ in her eyes as she watched ‘Mistress Angelique’ with the two younger policewomen that night. It had been inevitable. Nevertheless, ‘Mistress Angelique’ had thought that Lindy Schroeder might need a little more time to consider a ‘fuck’ with her...?

Yet here she was.

It seemed a little surreal.

And, ‘Mistress Angelique’ could scarcely believe what had transpired in less than a week – what had started at ‘The Tunnel’ Nightclub had continued at ‘The Steamworks’ Sauna, and continued to do so.

Downstairs in the basement, Kelly Maree O’Rourke and Suzanne ‘Susie’ Raynor had both performed fellatio enthusiastically on several hermaphrodites and bi-sexuals, as both young blonde policewomen were almost obsessed with the ‘gloryholes’ that had been provided at ‘The Steamworks’ Sauna for the clientele.

That had only been a part of it.

For three more girl ‘Pigs’ had come looking for ‘cock’ some twenty-four hours later.

And that had only been yesterday.

‘Mistress Angelique’ had taken Margaret Ann Doyle from behind in the upstairs gymnasium.

And, she had eagerly ‘fucked’ the former ‘Miss Victoria Police’ almost senseless in front of the other ‘City Patrol Group’ policewomen for most of the afternoon - Constable Joanna Parrish, the kinky hermaphrodite had ‘throat fucked’ in the open doorway to ‘The Steamworks’ Sauna, right where she now stood with ‘Acting’ Sergeant Lindy Schroeder.

Joanna Louise Parrish had then ‘partied’ on with a few of the prostitutes downstairs in the dungeon.

Rochelle De La Rue had then spent the night with the hermaphrodite –’Mistress Angelique’ had shared her with the Manageress of ‘The Steamworks’ Sauna and several of the staff. And, the policewoman had only just left ‘The Steamworks’ Sauna to report for duty.

Lindy hadn’t seen it yet, but Rochelle’s uniform shirt still lay discarded on the floor.

‘Mistress Angelique’ would say nothing to Lindy though. Nor would she ever tell Kelly, Susie, Maggie or Rochelle about Lindy either. ‘Mistress Angelique’ had certain scruples, even if she was morally bankrupt when it came to ‘fucking’ female police officers.

She recognized the female ‘Pigs’ for what they were - she had long regarded the Victoria Police with utter contempt.

Far more than just an ‘Occupational Hazard’ for she’d often been treated with prejudice and disdain by police officers since coming to Melbourne.

Nevertheless, she did enjoy getting a ‘blow job’ from a girl ‘Pig’ and had even had her large ‘cock’ obediently ‘deep throated’ by several young policemen in recent weeks – not that any of it concerned her or Lindy now...

“M-Miss Angelique...?” purred Lindy softly – she licked at her lips,

“Mmm,” continued the policewoman, “I’ve wanted only you since that night at ‘The Tunnel’ Nightclub, you know?”

‘Mistress Angelique’ forced the older blonde policewoman back against the locked rear door.

Standing a short distance away, a couple of the other prostitutes and patrons were content to just watch ‘Mistress Angelique’ and ‘Acting’ Sergeant Lindy Schroeder from the shadows in silence...

I’ll do anything...?” offered Lindy,

“Anything huh...?” queried ‘Mistress Angelique’ - she ran the tip of her moist tongue slowly along the dark-blue ‘trim of Lindy’s collar, smearing a little of her red lipstick over it,

“Y-Yes...?”

“Anything...?” confirmed the policewoman.

‘Mistress Angelique’ nodded.

Lindy slipped her issue handbag from her shoulder – she retrieved fifty dollars from her purse and slid it beneath the hermaphrodite’s knotted white shirt,

“And...?” Lindy added.

She carefully slipped another fifty dollars beneath the knotted short-sleeved shirt that ‘Mistress Angelique’ wore...

“I think it’s only fair, Miss Angelique?” she whispered in the hermaphrodite’s ear.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.