'The Steamworks' Sauna - Cover

'The Steamworks' Sauna

Copyright© 2023 by Uniformity2022

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - ‘Acting’ Sergeant Lindy Schroeder knew she was in trouble. Though knotted ‘halter style’ about her waist, her short-sleeved uniform shirt was now drenched in ‘cum’ as she continued to ‘deep throat’ the large black ‘cock’ that had been offered to her via the ‘gloryhole’ in the basement of ‘The Steamworks’ Sauna – the Victoria Police had failed to close ‘The Steamworks’ Sauna in Latrobe Street, and so the notorious ‘Gay Club’ remained the centre of downtown Prostitution within inner Melbourne...

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Reluctant   Lesbian   BiSexual   Hermaphrodite   Shemale   Fiction   Celebrity   Crime   Fan Fiction   Historical   Group Sex   Interracial   Black Female   White Female   Oriental Female   Cream Pie   Facial   Massage   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Water Sports   Public Sex   Politics   Prostitution  

‘Acting’ Sergeant Lindy Schroeder knew she was in trouble.

Though knotted ‘halter style’ about her waist, her short-sleeved uniform shirt was now drenched in ‘cum’ as she continued to ‘deep throat’ the large black ‘cock’ that had been offered to her via the ‘gloryhole’ in the basement of ‘The Steamworks’ Sauna – the Victoria Police had failed to close ‘The Steamworks’ Sauna in Latrobe Street, Melbourne, and so the notorious ‘Gay Club’ remained the centre of a growing trade in Gay, Lesbian and Bi-Sexual Prostitutes like ‘Mistress Angelique’ Nicholson.

It was no place for a policewoman like Lindy, but the thirty-year-old blonde had been only able to think of the gorgeous half-caste Hermaphrodite’s ‘cock’ since ‘Mistress Angelique’ had ‘fucked’ two of her younger ‘City Patrol Group’ colleagues in the ‘Ladies Loo’ of ‘The Tunnel’ Nightclub early on New Year’s Day...

Dust swirled about Sutherland Street.

Not that it was really a city street.

A growing breeze was funneled through both Guildford Lane and the parallel Flannigan Lane, and into the narrow thoroughfare that was Sutherland Street, forcing the dust and litter out into Latrobe Street.

The late afternoon sun silhouetted ‘Acting’ Sergeant Lindy Schroeder as she stood in the open rear doorway to ‘The Steamworks’ Sauna.

Melbourne seemed asleep. Quiet and sullen.

Pausing, the thirty-year-old blonde glanced back along Sutherland Street.

She was quite alone. Or so she thought. There had been nobody in the myriad of laneways.

Hesitating a moment longer, Lindy tugged at the sleeve of her short-sleeved uniform shirt.

The crisp pale-blue fabric caressed at her skin, sending a tingle of anticipation through her as she checked the narrow side street once again...

“S-So then...?”

Lindy turned – the tall half-caste hermaphrodite stood just inside the doorway,

“Do you...?” Lindy asked, her eyes hidden beneath the brim of her baseball-style uniform cap.

Toying with the collar of her shirt, the policewoman stepped inside to join ‘Mistress Angelique’ – located close to the intersection of Latrobe Street and Elizabeth Street on the northern edge of Melbourne’s central business district, ‘The Steamworks’ Sauna was notorious. C

Certainly, it was no place for a policewoman...

“Who would’ve thought...?”

“You looking for ‘a piece of the action’ huh...?” queried ‘Mistress Angelique’ with a knowing smirk – Lindy removed her cap. She paused again, carefully brushing the hair from her eyes with the back of her hand,

“S-So...?” continued ‘Mistress Angelique’...

“You want some ‘cock’ then, do you, Sergeant Schroeder?”

The half-caste hermaphrodite had read the blonde’s nametag.

Lindy Schroeder - ‘Acting’ Sergeant...

“Or, you here to ‘arrest’ me, ‘Pig’...?”

“N-No...” Lindy responded - she paused again to close the door.

Better known as ‘Mistress Angelique’ within both the Victoria Police and ‘The Steamworks’ Sauna, Angelique Elizabeth Nicholson had long enjoyed a kinky reputation - she took a moment to look the blonde policewoman over with an approving eye. She remembered the thirty year old from ‘The Tunnel’ Nightclub earlier in the week.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.