Fellatio - Cover

Fellatio

Copyright© 2023 by Uniformity2022

Chapter 5

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 5 - English-born and naturally beautiful, she had once been the 'Poster Girl' for Gucci, Versace and Givenchy. The thirty-year-old brunette was now a wealthy and much sought-after actress in Hollywood. Yet here she was...? Austral Lane in inner Melbourne - Dominique Jayne Kensington seated in her Mercedes Coupe with a notorious downtown prostitute. And, she'd been caught by Constable Kelly O'Rourke and Constable Deirdre 'Dash' McKinley. So, just what would they do...?

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/Fa   Consensual   Reluctant   Lesbian   Fiction   Celebrity   Crime   Fan Fiction   Historical   Massage   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Sex Toys   Squirting   Voyeurism   Public Sex   Prostitution  

Dominique Jayne Kensington sat back on the bonnet of her Mercedes coupe.

She had a look of satisfaction on her face as she gazed down Austral Lane in silent thought.

Her satin shirt was now knotted ‘halter style’ about her waist but her mini-skirt still lay across the driver’s seat of her car – the thirty year old English actress was barefoot, and as she relaxed, the dazzling gold ankle chain that she wore, glittered in the last of the afternoon sun. Toying with her expensive pearl necklace with her left hand, she supported herself on the car’s bonnet with her right.

Dominique had ‘cum’ several times - Constable Deirdre ‘Dash’ McKinley and Constable Kelly O’Rourke lay sprawled in the gutter beside her Mercedes coupe. They had both eagerly ‘pleasured’ her for thirty minutes or so, but were now spent. Not that Dominique cared.

She had ‘cum’ all over the fresh-faced young blonde policewoman first.

And now, the twenty-two-year-old policewoman lay with her arms outstretched – she stared up at the darkening evening sky in utter ecstasy. Dominique had also ejaculated all over Deirdre when she’d ‘cum’ a second time as the two younger policewomen performed cunnilingus on her.

Deirdre Elaine McKinley groaned. Eyes closed and with her unbuttoned uniform shirt now sopping wet, she lay beside Kelly Maree O’Rourke.

Her knotted policewoman’s uniform shirt wet through with water and Dominique’s fragrant cunni, Kelly made no sound however – Rebecca ‘Becky’ Campbell had ‘fucked’ her over the bonnet of the coupe with the ‘strap on’ after she’d finished with both Constable Joanna Parrish and Constable Maggie Doyle. But, the celebrated actress had little recollection of what the prostitute had done earlier...?

Licking at her quivering lips, she glanced down at Kelly and smiled.

Deirdre too, had been ‘fucked’ senseless by the prostitute – she’d been taken ‘doggie style’ by Becky over the nonet of Dominique’s expensive coupe as well. Alone with her thoughts, Dominique now looked down at the teenager – she licked again at her lips as she studied the nineteen-year-old brunette policewoman. She had come to Melbourne for a television interview. And, she was to be a guest at the Melbourne Fashion Festival with Naomi Campbell.

The young Nurse had disappeared.

Nobody else though, had stumbled upon what was happening.

Rebecca ‘Becky’ Campbell was standing by the rear door to ‘The Paragon’ Café – her ‘Pimp’ and another policewoman was standing with the prostitute as Dominique now turned her attention back to the former ‘Miss Victoria Police’ and her brunette girlfriend. The actress now wore the large ‘strap on’ rubber ‘cock’...

“S-So then...?” she heard a female voice ask.

Dominique stared across to where Constable Maggie Doyle lay.

She had ‘fucked’ Margaret Ann Doyle ‘doggie style’ with the dildo – it had been the culmination of everything that had occurred in Austral Lane that afternoon.

Almost inevitable since she’d the ‘Pimp’ for Becky...?

The older blonde policewoman’s uniform pants and equipment belt were wrapped about her combat boots, just like those of Joanna Louise Parrish and the hapless, Deirdre Elaine McKinley. Maggie still wore her shirt though. However, her shirt was wet through as she’d been ‘fucked’ senseless beneath another stream of cold water pouring down from the leaking gutter, for it had begun to rain earlier.

A sudden Summer deluge – Maggie’s unbuttoned wet uniform shirt accentuating her well-rounded but small breasts as she lay in the gutter on the other side of the alleyway.

She’d not been wearing regulation panties but had taken a chance with a G string.

And, the twenty-five-year-old blonde policewoman ‘pussy’ glistened in the reflected fluorescent light from ‘The Paragon’ Café – several neon lights at the far end of Austral Lane only added to the moist atmosphere. The afternoon shadows had lengthened and it was beginning to get dark in Austral Lane.

Night was coming to Melbourne.

It was damp. Steamy and wet.

Beside her on the nonet of her car, Dominique had all four policewomen’s ID.

A collection of discarded silver chain lanyards with glistening ‘Victoria Police’ badges.

Tess had called for reinforcements. Senior Constable Lindy Schroeder and ‘Probationary’ Constable Susiue Raynor.

She thought it prudent after learning of the earlier complaint.

And, she had reluctantly advised Senior Sergeant Monica Draper - ‘The Black Widow’ had told her to do whatever was necessary in the circumstances.

.Susie stood guard at the far end of Austral Lane whilst Lindy had positioned herself at the entrance off Queen Street,

“What now, Miss Dominique?” asked Sonya.

Dominique shrugged – the Manageress of ‘The Paragon’ Café stood beside her.

Sonya Williamson took hold of the ‘strap on’ dildo that the actress wore and began to caress it,

“You could report them of course?”

Saying nothing, Dominique nodded – she had done as much with the WPC back in London,

“But, that would achieve very little, wouldn’t it, Miss Dominique...?” Sonya continued...

“I mean,” she explained, “They’d be dismissed in ‘disgrace’ from the Victoria Police, wouldn’t they?”

“ ... and we’d have them all working as prostitutes before very long too?” Sonya added with a smile.

Remaining silent, Dominique stared over at Constable Joanna Parrish.

The older brunette sat not far from Maggie.

With her back against the wall, water from the leaking gutter cascaded down over the brunette policewoman as she stared back at Dominique and Sonya...

“Seems, that they’re all fuckin’ your’s if you want ‘em, Miss Dominique?”

The actress nodded. She was incapable of speaking. Her mind was filled with a kaleidoscope of memories – some she knew to be true, but many Dominique felt to be pure ‘fantasy’ and nothing more. She’d experience another wild rollercoaster of emotions once again.

It had been almost four hours since Kelly and Joanna had blundered upon her and the prostitute...

“You’re welcome to clean up inside too...?”

Sonya indicated the door to ‘The Paragon’ Café.

Though in reality, there was much she could do in respect to Dominique’s disheveled clothing - all she had to offer the actress was a clean waitress’ short-sleeved yellow uniform dress - not quite appropriate for ‘Miss Hollywood’...?

Dominique still gazed over at Joanna in thought,

“You’re staying at ‘The Sheraton’ huh...?”

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.