Fellatio - Cover

Fellatio

Copyright© 2023 by Uniformity2022

Chapter 4

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4 - English-born and naturally beautiful, she had once been the 'Poster Girl' for Gucci, Versace and Givenchy. The thirty-year-old brunette was now a wealthy and much sought-after actress in Hollywood. Yet here she was...? Austral Lane in inner Melbourne - Dominique Jayne Kensington seated in her Mercedes Coupe with a notorious downtown prostitute. And, she'd been caught by Constable Kelly O'Rourke and Constable Deirdre 'Dash' McKinley. So, just what would they do...?

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/Fa   Consensual   Reluctant   Lesbian   Fiction   Celebrity   Crime   Fan Fiction   Historical   Massage   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Sex Toys   Squirting   Voyeurism   Public Sex   Prostitution  

Dominique Jayne Kensington was an enigma.

An intelligent and quick-witted English-born brunette, she shared a birthday coincidentally with another icon of British Fashion, the former ‘Poster Girl’ for Estée Lauder and sometime actress, Elizabeth Hurley – they had both attended the London Studio Centre dance and theatre at e to study and shared the dubious distinction of having been expelled.

The thirty-year-old ‘Fashion Model’ turned Hollywood Actress, had both money and prestige – she was normally quiet and softly-spoken, but that more often than not, that was but a mere façade. A carefully crafted subterfuge.

Nothing more. Nothing less.

Known as either ‘Mistress Dominique’ or ‘Miss Hollywood’ by many, the attractive former ‘Head Prefect’ of the exclusive Wycombe Abbey Girls School in London, Dominique Jayne Kensington could count amongst her closest girlfriends, both Victoria ‘Posh’ Beckham and the Duchess of Wessex, as well as the actresses, Kate Winslet, Natalie Portman, Keira Knightley and Emma Watson. She was Hollywood Aristocracy now and worth more than thirty million dollars. Her name meant guaranteed financial success for anything she acted in.

But, she had a taste for police ‘cunt’ – she loathed female ‘Pigs’ ironically enough, and that had proved rather problematic for the Oscar-winning Actress more than once. She could be arrogant and conceited. Nevertheless, to most people, Dominique was charming and articulate.

She was if anything, a flawed character - a damning indictment of wealth and privilege...?

And more than once, she had fallen foul of the Law. Cocaine and ‘Cunt’ – Dominique had even tried to seduce Chief Commissioner Cressida Dick of the Metropolitan Police in London, after learning that she was a lesbian. Not for any other reason but to be able to boast that she had ‘fucked’ Cressida Rose Dick DBE QPM.

She had been threatened with prosecution over an alleged ‘Indecent Assault’ on a WPC as well.

Dominique had ‘fucked’ a number of young policewomen in London - that had not ever made it to the tabloids though.

And, she’d also ‘fucked’ several female police officers from the Los Angeles Police Department too.

However, she had money and had never been prosecuted.

If anything, Dominique Jayne Kensington was also clever – she was also sharing her bed on a regular basis with a harem of ambitious young Lawyers in both England and the USA...

Constable Joanna Parrish and Constable Kelly O’Rourke continued to kiss.

If the young blonde was surprised to find herself suddenly kissing the older brunette, she didn’t show it – Kelly Maree O’Rourke just enjoying the kiss with Joanna Louise Parrish as a satisfied Dominique Jayne Kensington watched.

Seated beside her in the stationary Mercedes coupe, Rebecca ‘Becky’ Campbell was simultaneously ‘fingering’ both Constable Maggie Doyle and the celebrated actress.

Margaret Ann Doyle groaned.

Staring at Dominique, the former ‘Miss Victoria Police’ squirmed as the prostitute ‘pleasured’ her.

It was a means to an end – Maggie had recognized that the actress had eyes for her, for Dominique’s eyes had betrayed her feelings. And, she was going to be paid several hundred dollars for the very real pleasure of a ‘fuck’ with the actress, and that was a temptation that the twenty-five-year-old blonde had been unable to resist. She knew Dominique’s kinky reputation. So did Joanna.

And, it would not be the first time she’d compromised her moral judgment with somebody like ‘Miss Hollywood’ with her girlfriend – Maggie shared everything with Joanna...

“So...?”

Dominique took hold of the front of Deirdre’s uniform shirt,

“You know these ‘Pigs’ huh...?” she asked the prostitute – Becky nodded,

“Intimately...” she responded after a moment’s hesitation...

“If you know what I mean?” continued Becky after a pause,

“We ‘ave an arrangement with them, you see, Miss Dominique?”

Dominique raised an eyebrow.

She shifted in her driver’s seat – for a moment, she was again tempted to just tear open the nineteen-year-old brunette policewoman’s uniform shirt,

“Well, their ‘Officer in Charge’ does with my ‘Pimp’ that is – you won’t be disappointed if that’s what you’re fuckin’ wondering?” Becky added – the actress nodded. She tried to speak but couldn’t.

Dominique was ‘impaled’ on the prostitute’s fingers.

Vaguely aware of the two women watching from the nearby rear doorway of ‘The Paragon’ Café, she was beginning to enjoy what Becky was doing to her more than she thought she would – like most street prostitutes in inner Melbourne, Rebecca ‘Becky’ Campbell was bi-sexual. And, like most of Sandra ‘The Countess’ Avalon’s girls, she was also quite good at what she did, as most of the policewomen at the ‘City Patrol Group’ could attest.

Dominique now understood. Or, she thought she did...?

Constable Kelly O’Rourke and Constable Deirdre ‘Dash’ McKinley - Constable Joanna Doyle and Constable Maggie Doyle weren’t a threat. They were nothing more than ‘whores’ to be enjoyed if she understood correctly what Becky was telling her...?

She tightened her hold on Deirdre’s crisp uniform shirt – the teenager almost falling into the Mercedes coupe as Dominique pulled her closer.

Openly disdainful and contemptuous of policewomen like Deirdre Elaine McKinley, the imperious ‘Miss Hollywood’ Kensington took great delight in using female ‘Pigs’ as concubines. As far as the wealthy actress was concerned, they were little better than ‘whores’ and she would do whatever she wanted with Deirdre, Kelly, Maggie, and Joanna now,

“Why don’t you have a bit of ‘fun’ with those two, Miss Dominique?” suggested the prostitute, indicating Deirdre and Kelly...

“I think,” she assured Dominique, “That they’re both more than up for it now, don’t you?”

“And, I’ll get Joanna and Maggie here ready for the next innings, if you like...?” she promised the actress.

There were now two more witnesses to what was happening.

A wide-eyed young ‘off duty’ Nurse from the old Royal Women’s Hospital in Carlton – her short-sleeved white nurse’s uniform dress unzipped as she watched in stunned silence. She had come into Austral Lane on her way to ‘The Paragon’ Café.

Her own pale-blue uniform shirt hanging loose and unbuttoned from her nubile shoulders, Sergeant Tess Gallagher had joined Sandra ‘The Countess’ Avalon and Sonya Williamson just inside the doorway – the smiling Manageress of ‘The Paragon’ Café and the ‘Pimp’ positioning themselves either side of the thirty-year-old Divorcee as they continued to watch what was happening...

“Youj won’t be fuckin’ disappointed...” Becky assured Dominique.

Maggie had already radioed in that everything was okay in Austral Lane.

But that was no guarantee that no more ‘City Patrol Group’ policewomen would come by ‘The Paragon’ – nor could it be all that certain that the young Nurse would not be joined by another accidental witness entering Austral Lane either,

“I think you might be fuckin’ right...” agreed Dominique – her coarse language somewhat incongruous in respect to her soft English accent,

“Seems, this young ‘Pig’ might need a change of diet too, Miss Rebecca?”

Kelly stood up – the young blonde was unsteady on her feet. And, she looked dazed and confused.

Constable Kelly O’Rourke took hold of Constable Deirdre ‘Dash’ McKinley’s arm – the nineteen-year-old brunette still tightly holding onto the driver’s side door with both hands as her blonde girlfriend steadied herself.

Dominique kissed Deirdre forcefully on the lips.

And, the voyeuristic Nurse gasped with disbelief.

Kelly Maree O’Rourke stumbled backward. She’d lost her footing.

Losing her grip on Deirdre’s arm, she fell back against the wall – Dominique pushed Deirdre away.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.