Fellatio - Cover

Fellatio

Copyright© 2023 by Uniformity2022

Chapter 3

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - English-born and naturally beautiful, she had once been the 'Poster Girl' for Gucci, Versace and Givenchy. The thirty-year-old brunette was now a wealthy and much sought-after actress in Hollywood. Yet here she was...? Austral Lane in inner Melbourne - Dominique Jayne Kensington seated in her Mercedes Coupe with a notorious downtown prostitute. And, she'd been caught by Constable Kelly O'Rourke and Constable Deirdre 'Dash' McKinley. So, just what would they do...?

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/Fa   Consensual   Reluctant   Lesbian   Fiction   Celebrity   Crime   Fan Fiction   Historical   Massage   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Sex Toys   Squirting   Voyeurism   Public Sex   Prostitution  

Constable Deirdre ‘Dash’ McKinley gasped.

She knew that it was wrong – Deirdre Elaine McKinley had far more street smarts than Kelly Maree O’Rourke, despite being younger. But, she couldn’t seem to resist Dominique.

The nineteen-year-old brunette was just as star-struck by Dominique Jayne Kensington as Constable Kelly O’Rourke.

It had only been three weeks since the two young policewomen had been confirmed.

They had both passed their Retention Examination – they were no longer ‘Probationary Constables’ now, despite all that had occurred in recent months at the old Melbourne District ‘Traffic and Patrol’ Division.

And, they’d both been appointed on a more permanent basis to the newly-christened ‘City Patrol Group’...

Maggie hesitated. Edging into Austral Lane, she’d looked back for Joanna.

Taking the former ‘Miss Victoria Police’ by the hand, Constable Joanna Parrish ushered her into the alleyway.

Constable Maggie Doyle uttered a startled gasp.

“What the...?” exclaimed Joanna.

Deirdre clenched her teeth – she continued to stare at the sky above...

“D-Deirdre...?” exclaimed a familiar voice,

“Constable McKinley?”

Not that Deirdre heard Joanna at first...

“What the...?” repeated Constable Joanna Parrish.

She stood not ten metres from the Mercedes coupe. Yet, she still could not quite comprehend what she was seeing...?

Beside her, Constable Maggie Doyle stared incredulously at the parked car – they had come to ‘The Paragon’ Café for a coffee,

“I don’t believe it, M-Maggie...?”

“J-Joanna...?” responded Maggie with matching disbelief.

They had not expected to find Constable Deirdre ‘Dash’ McKinley and Constable Kelly O’Rourke in Austral Lane...?

Deirdre tightened her grip on Kelly’s uniform shirt - Dominique continued to ‘pleasure’ Deirdre.

She would not be denied her pleasure. Deirdre muttered something.

Constable Kelly O’Rourke gagged on the prostitute’s large rubber ‘cock’...

“Is that who I think it is, J-Joanna?” asked Maggie.

She had quickly recognized the prostitute.

The former ‘Miss Victoria Police’ had known Rebecca ‘Becky’ Campbell for some time.

So had Joanna - ‘Becky’ was well known amongst the policewomen of the ‘City Patrol Grouopo’ for she’d ‘fucked’ all of them...

“D-Dominique Kensington...?”

Joanna Louise Parrish nodded.

“She’s a long way from Hollywood, isn’t she...?” observed Margaret Ann Doyle – the older blonde policewoman had not initially recognized the celebrated Hollywood Actress.

The whole scene looked unbelievable – almost surreal,

“So, what are we going to tell Tess Gallagher eh...?”

There’d been an anonymous report of a ‘Disturbance’ in Austral Lane – responding to the complaint had been an excuse for a coffee at ‘The Paragon’ that afternoon,

“I doubt,” replied Joanna, “That’s she would believe it, Maggie, even if we did tell her about this?”

Watching from their vantage point just inside the doorway into ‘The Paragon’ Café, Samantha ‘The Cunt’ Thompson and Sandra ‘The Countess’ Avalon smiled at each other – there were now another two ‘City Patrol Group’ policewomen in Austral Lane...

“Well,” observed the ‘Pimp’ in a whisper, “I said that it might get a little more interesting, didn’t I now?”

The smirking Manageress of ‘The Paragon’ nodded without speaking – Constable Maggie Doyle’s reaction to the sight of Constable Deirdre ‘Dash’ McKinley amused her, as did the look of complete surprise on Constable Joanna Parrish’s face,

“P-Please...?” begged Deirdre.

Maggie and Joanna now saw what Kelly was doing. At first, all they’d been able to see was the young blonde’s shapely arse, encased in her tight-fitting uniform skirt - Constable Kelly O’Rourke bent over the driver’s side door of the Mercedes coupe,

“P-Please...?” Deirdre repeated.

Dominique now focussed all her attention on the young brunette policewoman.

Kelly shuddered – she raised herself a little now that Dominique was no longer holding her down,

“P-Please...?” repeated Deirdre yet again.

Constable Kelly O’Rourke struggled to regain her composure – she gasped for breath.

Her face was red. And her lips wet with saliva,

“M-Miss Dominique?” Deirdre gasped – the teenage policewoman could barely speak.

But, it was Kelly who orgasmed,

“Oh...?”

Closing her eyes, her body tensed – her tight-fitting uniform shirt strained to contain her firm breasts and hard nipples as she lay across Dominique,

“Oh ... Oh ... Oh...?”

The large rubber ‘cock’ slid beneath the helpless young blonde’s uniform shirt,

“Mmmmm...?”

Holding onto the back of Kelly’s shirt with left hand, Deirdre was supporting herself as best she could, with her left...

“Y-Yes...?”

Dominique continued to ‘finger’ Deirdre,

“M-Miss Campbell...?” called Constable Joanna Parrish.

Kelly squealed - her slender body shuddered again...

“You really shouldn’t be here...?” warned Joanna.

Opening her own mouth to speak, Maggie found herself unable to say anything – what could she say...?

Joanna paused. Closing her eyes, she tried to muster all the self-controlo that she could.

Turning briefly, Maggie glanced nervously back down Austral Lane towards Queen Street.

A tram rumbled passed. And she saw the silhouettes of several pedestrians pass by too.

Constable Maggie Doyle took hold of Constable Joanna Parrish’s arm,

“And, I would’ve thought you’d know better, Miss Kensington...?”

She knew that it had only been a month since the actress had been humiliated when her former boyfriend and noted Shakespearian actor, Marshall McMillan, had been caught with a prostitute on Sunset Boulevard in Hollywood.

Yet here she was, with Rebecca ‘Becky’ Campbell...?

Seated in her silver Mercedes Coupe within Austral Lane, Melbourne,

“This might cost you an Oscar...?” Joanna suggested in a fit of bravado.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.