Fellatio - Cover

Fellatio

Copyright© 2023 by Uniformity2022

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - English-born and naturally beautiful, she had once been the 'Poster Girl' for Gucci, Versace and Givenchy. The thirty-year-old brunette was now a wealthy and much sought-after actress in Hollywood. Yet here she was...? Austral Lane in inner Melbourne - Dominique Jayne Kensington seated in her Mercedes Coupe with a notorious downtown prostitute. And, she'd been caught by Constable Kelly O'Rourke and Constable Deirdre 'Dash' McKinley. So, just what would they do...?

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/Fa   Consensual   Reluctant   Lesbian   Fiction   Celebrity   Crime   Fan Fiction   Historical   Massage   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Sex Toys   Squirting   Voyeurism   Public Sex   Prostitution  

Dominique continued to ‘suck’ at the prostitute’s large ‘strap on’ dildo.

And, both Kelly and Deirdre seemed incapable of doing anything but watch – Constable Kelly O’Rourke bit her lip.

She leaned closer as Constable Deirdre ‘Dash’ McKinley supported her,

“Mmmm...?”

In the nearby doorway of ‘The Paragon’ Café, the ‘Pimp’ took a gentle hold of Sonya’s arm.

“You know,” whispered Sandra to the Manageress, “This might get real fuckin’ interesting soon?”

Kelly closed her eyes. She uttered yet another muffled sigh.

Beneath her pale-blue policewoman’s uniform shirt, her nipples were hard and erect – her firm breasts accentuated by the crisp fabric as Kelly Maree O’Rourke looked up.

The twenty-two-year-old blonde arched her back - she stretched herself as high as she could.

Opening her eyes, Kelly stared at the sky above.

Austral Lane echoed with the delightfully obscene ‘slurping’ sounds of fellatio,

“That blonde ‘cunt’ is about to ‘cum’ herself – Constable fuckin’ O’Rourke?” observed the ‘Pimp’ – she had ‘fucked’ both Kelly and Deirdre as had Sonya as well...

“They’re might be an opportunity here, you know, Sonya?”

Dominique Jayne Kensington had money.

And, the ‘Fashion Model’ turned celebrated ‘Hollywood Actress’ had both beauty and the arrogance of wealth and privilege, that both Sandra ‘The Countess’ Avalon and Sonya Williamson appreciated...

“Why don’t you give ‘The Bitch’ a call eh...?”

Caroline ‘The Bitch’ Montague was the kinky Manageress of ‘The Crazy Horse’ Strip Club.

And, it was ‘The Bitch’ who now had a large financial stake in both ‘The Paragon’ Café and ‘The Countess’ and her prostitutes – Caroline now ran Prostitution within inner Melbourne.

For the most part, the Victoria Police could do nothing to enforce the Prostitution Laws - the policewomen of the ‘City Patrol Group’ were little more than concubines for the prostitutes and ‘Striuppers’ of the inner city. By default, the 1977 Equal Opportunities Act had provided a plethora of young female ‘Pigs’ in Melbourne.

And, the conservative National Liberal Coalition were content to allow it to happen, or so it seemed to both Sonya and ‘The Pimp’ now.

‘The Bitch’ was also ‘fucking’ Senior Sergeant Monica Draper and Sergeant Tess Gallagher from the ‘City Patrol Group’ too,

“Davina huh...?” queried Sonya.

The smiling ‘Pimp’ nodded, gently caressing at Sonya’s shirtsleeve as she rested her cheek on her shoulder...

“Davina might just be what we need, Sonya?” confirmed Sandra with a knowing smile,

“Or maybe,” responded the Manageress of ‘The Paragon’ in a whisper, “She might be just what ‘Miss Hollywood’ over there is looking for, don’t you think, Sandra?”

“Exactly...” agreed the ‘Pimp’ – she continued to caress at the sleeve of Sonya’s satin shirt,

“Miss Dominique has plenty of money...?”

Dominique had earned almost three million dollars from her latest film, ‘Miss Hollywood’ - her previous venture in the burgeoning ‘Star Wars’ Franchise had added another fifteen million dollars to her coffers,

“And, I think we deserve a little of that, don’t you, Sonya?” suggested ‘The Countess’ in reply.

Not far from where they stood, Sergeant Tess Gallagher lay across the bed in the adjacent storeroom – the thirty-year-old blonde Divorcee had just had ‘sex’ with the ‘Pimp’ once again. Teresa Annette Gallagher was a spent force. Along with her ‘Officer in Charge’ at the ‘City Patrol Group’ as well, she was now ‘moonlighting’ as a prostitute – compromised with Senior Sergeant Monica Draper, Tess was being ‘fucked’ almost on a daily basis by both Sandra ‘The Countess’ Avalon and Caroline ‘The Bitch’ Montague.

Not that it was Tess that concerned Sonya. Nor the ‘Pimp’ for that matter.

Neither were they too concerned about ‘The Black Widow’ – Monica Elizabeth Draper had been thoroughly compromised by the Manageress of ‘The Crazy Horse’ Strip Club some three months before. Sonya and Sandra were far more interested in the gorgeous half-caste hermaphrodite who worked for ‘The Bitch’ at ‘The Crazy Horse’ – they saw a unique opportunity on offer, for ‘Davina’ as Desiree Elizabeth McKenzie was more commonly known...

Dominique raised her head – the prostitute’s hold on her head had loosened and she really needed a moment to regain her composure and catch her breath.

She sat up. Pausing, she ran her long fingers through her dark hair and snatched a hurried deep breath.

A moment later, she uttered a soft groan.

Wiping her wet lips with the hack of her hand, she turned to look at the young blonde policewoman,

“S-So...?”

Rebecca ‘Becky’ Campbell said nothing. She really didn’t need to - Dominique was her client.

But, she reached down between Dominique’s thighs nonetheless – gazing over the actress’ shoulder, she began to ‘finger’ Dominique as she studied the young brunette policewoman...

“M-Miss Campbell?”

Though the blonde policewoman was almost twenty-three years of age, and Deirdre Elaine McKinley still not yet twenty, it was Constable Deirdre ‘Dash’ McKinley that the prostitute knew that she’d have to deal with,

“What do they teach you ‘cunts’ at the fuckin’ Academy...?” wondered the actress aloud,

“You’re getting all ‘wet’ over this, aren’t you, Constable O’Rourke?” Dominique hissed contemptuously.

Normally reserved, the softly-spoken educated Englishwoman could swear better than the prostitute...

“I don’t think,” she continued, “You’re going to mind, are you, Miss Rebecca...?” she inquired.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.