Fellatio - Cover

Fellatio

Copyright© 2023 by Uniformity2022

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - English-born and naturally beautiful, she had once been the 'Poster Girl' for Gucci, Versace and Givenchy. The thirty-year-old brunette was now a wealthy and much sought-after actress in Hollywood. Yet here she was...? Austral Lane in inner Melbourne - Dominique Jayne Kensington seated in her Mercedes Coupe with a notorious downtown prostitute. And, she'd been caught by Constable Kelly O'Rourke and Constable Deirdre 'Dash' McKinley. So, just what would they do...?

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/Fa   Consensual   Reluctant   Lesbian   Fiction   Celebrity   Crime   Fan Fiction   Historical   Massage   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Sex Toys   Squirting   Voyeurism   Public Sex   Prostitution  

Kelly hesitated.

Rostered with Constable Deirdre ‘Dash’ McKinley, the fresh-faced young blonde could scarcely believe who was seated in the driver’s seat of the parked Mercedes - it seemed unbelievable that Constable Kelly O’Rourke had come upon the celebrated actress, Dominique Kensington, in Austral Lane.

Kelly Maree O’Rourke had been addicted to her movies for almost as long as she could remember.

Deirdre Elaine McKinley too, found it all a little surreal.

It was late. A little after eight o’clock on a warm Summer’s evening in Melbourne.

Kelly glanced at Deirdre.

Pausing a moment longer, she wiped at the perspiration on her brow with the back of her hand – what to do with Dominique...?

The young blonde policewoman moved her hand down the side of her face.

It was still thirty degrees Celsius in downtown Melbourne – Kelly tugged at the collar of her tight-fitting uniform shirt.

The crisp pale blue fabric of her shirt teased at her moist skin.

Sitting beside Dominique, the young prostitute smiled at both policewomen.

Rebecca ‘Becky’ Campbell remained silent – she didn’t need to say a thing. Not yet anyway.

She wore a white short-sleeved shirt that she’d neatly knotted ‘halter style’ about her waist – ‘Becky’ looked less like a prostitute, but Kelly and Deirdre knew who she was. She was one of the prostitutes who worked for Sandra ‘The Countess’ Avalon.

And, she wore a large ‘strap on’ dildo too. That had caught Kelly’s eye too.

Deirdre licked slowly at her quivering lips - she could see the prostitute’s black ‘cock’ as well.

Protruding from beneath the dark-haired prostitute’s leather mini-skirt, the rubber ‘cock’ glistened in the late evening gloom – Kelly and Deirdre had caught the actress ‘sucking’ on the dildo as she sat with ‘Becky’ in her Mercedes coupe.

Kelly slid her hand beneath her uniform shirt and massaged at her shoulder – along with Deirdre, she was just as embarrassed as Dominique. Both young policewomen knew that it had only been a month since the actress had been humiliated when her then-boyfriend had been caught with a prostitute.

Yet here she was, with a notorious local prostitute in her silver Mercedes Coupe.

Offering discreet access to the rear door of ‘The Paragon’ Café’, Austral Lane was a popular ‘Lovers Lane’ in inner Melbourne.

For the most part, though, the policewomen of the ‘City Patrol Group’ as the old Melbourne District ‘Traffic and Patrol’ Division had been renamed, had long turned a ‘blind eye’ to what happened in the secluded alleyway – along with both the ‘Banana Alley’ Precinct and both ‘The Paragon’ Café and ‘The Crazy Horse’ Strip Club, Austral Lane was popular with the lesbians of inner Melbourne...

“Miss Kelly...” greeted Becky – unlike the actress, the prostitute had no reservations over what she’d been doing with Dominique,

“M-Miss Deirdre...” the prostitute acknowledged,

“Seems, you’ve caught us this evening, doesn’t it?” added ‘Becky’...

“So, you going to ‘arrest’ us huh...?”

Still unsure what to do, Kelly gazed in silence at the actress – Dominique Kensington stared back at the blonde policewoman with utter contempt. An articulate and often outspoken, thirty-year-old brunette, the English actress had made a niche for herself as a ‘Fashion Model’ before earning a coveted Oscar as a celebrated actress in Hollywood.

And, she looked every bit the Oscar-winning actress that she was.

A seductively unbuttoned burgundy satin shirt and expensive jewelry - her necklace, Kelly had estimated. was worth more than she made as a policewoman in a year,

“You do know who she is, don’t you, Kelly...?” enquired the prostitute.

The young blonde policewoman nodded without speaking...

“Deirdre...?” prompted Becky – the nineteen-year-old brunette hesitated,

“Maybe, you’re looking for ‘a piece of the action’ huh...?” she then asked Deirdre,

“Is that what you’re looking forward to, Constable McKinley...?”

At first, Dominique Jayne Kensington had appeared almost lost and dazed,

“What about you, Constable O’Rourke...?”

Dominique now looked angry. That was how she dealt with embarrassment and humiliation.

She had once assaulted a paparazzi photographer on Mulholland Drive in Hollywood – the actress also had a reputation for dealing contemptuously with police officers.

It was rumored that Dominique Jayne Kensington also had an almost psychotic dislike of policewomen,

“Is that what you two ‘Pigs’ want?” she demanded to know.

Kelly opened her mouth to speak but words had failed her – she had inadvertently unbuttoned her uniform shirt as she’d massaged at her shoulder...

“You really shouldn’t be doing this here, Miss Rebecca...?” responded Deirdre.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.