Hey, I Feel Like a... Man? - Cover

Hey, I Feel Like a... Man?

by Kynlas_DK

Copyright© 2023 by Kynlas_DK

Science Fiction Story: A new story in the "World Turns" universe created by bigbustgazer. This short story follows Sara and Vicky who are married in a lesbian relationship and go through the change as adults and their reaction to this turning. Please see bigbustgazer's stories for more background about the World Turning.

Caution: This Science Fiction Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/Fa   Romantic   Lesbian   Fiction   Science Fiction   Squirting   .

“Fuck! Fuck! Fuck! Fuuuuuuuuck Meeeeee!!!” The woman scream-chanted as her mate pumped her hard cock in and out of her pussy. A very fertile pussy that was ready and waiting for the sperm her wife carried around in her balls that happened to be swinging back and forth as she pumped her pussy.

“Cum in me baby! Use that big beautiful cock of yours to put a baby in my belly!!!!” she cried as her orgasm ramped up toward its conclusion.

“Ugh, Ugh.” the woman grunted with exertion to breed her wife. They had been practicing since they got their cocks and balls and after many hours of talking and planning, they were ready for their first child together and didn’t have to worry about finding a sperm donor that was acceptable. They both made their own sperm and eggs. They had decided months ago that Vicky would have their first baby, then Sara (Larry) would have their second. Now that the breeding was taking place, they were both overjoyed at becoming parents, it was their true one wish that didn’t seem likely when they met back in college. Vicky was in college, Sara was working, not bothering with college.

Now four years later, they are married, living in a cute little apartment in the suburbs and happy being Vicky and Larry (Sara).

Sara’s orgasm quickly rose as her wife talked dirty. She had always been dirty talker, and it had always been arousing but this was special and she felt her scrotum tighten instead of swinging back and forth. Her orgasm was approaching and instead of holding off, she let it go and flooded her wife’s vagina covering her cervix with her sperm as she ejaculated to make that baby.

Sara rolled off to the side as Vicky panted recovering from their shared love making. Vicky drew her knees up and curled into a ball making sure that her pelvis was up. She had read that this position helped keep the semen in her vagina against her cervix ensuring that a pregnancy would result. At least that is what the books and internet said to do.

Sara recovered first, moved to lie next to Vicky and gently put an arm around her body as she kissed her wife’s cheek and forehead.

“Remind me again, why are you lying like this?”

“According to the internet, this is supposed to help increase the chances of pregnancy. We talked about this.” she said, holding her knees close to her head.

“Oh sure.” Sara said, kissing her a few more times. “How long are you going to hold this position?”

“Just a few more minutes.” Vicky said.

The two women fell quiet while they waited. Sara kept toying with Vicky’s breasts and kissing her as the time passed.

“Ok. I’m done. If I’m not pregnant by now, I’ll never be.” Vicky said, letting her legs fall to the bed after a good 10 minutes of lying on her back in a rather awkward position.

Vicky rolled onto her side to face Sara. They moved closer together so that their breasts were pressed together and Sara’s cock trapped between them, slick and soft from their love making.

Vicky’s cock and balls were pulled up and out of the way inside of her body so that their love making could happen. She had gone girl while Sara had gone boy. A common occurrence since the world turned. They got off the bed and went to the bathroom together. Vicky had a hand between her legs trying not to drip semen on the floor. Sara went to the sink and washed herself off as Vicky peed, wiped then came to the sink so that she could wash herself as well. Sara used a washcloth to clean off her wife’s vulva and the two women went back to the bed and cuddled together.

Sara spooned behind Vicky with an arm around her holding a breast while they both drifted off to sleep. They had expressed their love for each other before allowing their sleep to take them away for the night. Vicky’s fertile period was now and they both hoped that their love making for the past two days would result in a baby.

As they slept, Vicky’s cock and balls came back out as they both went back to the neutral state where both of them had their cock and balls out and neither of them were aroused. It was the normal state for humanity after the world had turned.


Several years ago just before the turning.

“Sara, take that Camry, Frank, you get the Silverado and Harry, tires on the Subaru.” The boss called out to his guys standing in the office door to the garage. He handed them each their packets with the repairs and the keys.

Sara took her packet and went to the Camry. She got it started and drove it into the open bay that was hers. The horrible squeaking noise from the brakes told her right away what needed to be done. “Brake job.” she muttered to herself.

She used the jack to get the tires off the ground and began the work. The work was easy for her, she had done many of them in the past and with her music playing in her ear buds, she was able to tune out the noises around her and get the brakes done. The bolts weren’t rusted and came out with a liberal use of leverage.

That’s when the world turned.

While sitting on her stool putting the brake pads in on the final wheel, the information about what happened was put into her head just before she felt her face shift. That was the only way she could understand the feeling of her cheek bones, chin and forehead change suddenly. As did her whole body, growing larger. Her shirt no longer fit and became quite tight across her chest, arms and shoulders. It didn’t hurt, but was surprising.

Sara stood up from her chair and felt her work pants shift, slipping from her waist and coming to rest on her hip bones. Her figure is no longer curvy.

She also felt her new penis and testicles in her panties and they felt very constricted in her boy-shorts panties.

Sara took a moment to process the feelings and understand what had happened to her. She was no longer strictly a girl, but a better combination of both boy and girl. She didn’t understand how it happened, but she still thought as a woman so that was good, she thought. Now what about the rest of me? She thought. And Vicky? What happened to her? She had to get home and check in with her wife. She was nearly overcome with panic, then the other men in the shop were standing around, also coming to grips with their new bodies which distracted her enough for her to get a grip on her emotions.

By the look of things, Frank had gotten a rather large set of breasts by the look of his work shirt straining to stay buttoned across his chest.

Harry, was grasping his chest also coming to grips with his new breasts but his didn’t look nearly as large as Frank’s.

Sara adjusted her panties to accommodate the new hardware she had. Her boy-short panties didn’t have the room she needed to be comfortable.

Sara took her ear buds out of her ears and put them away. When she reached into her pocket, she found that her new manhood was easily within reach of her pants pocket. “Now I get it.” she said while touching it with her hand in her pocket. She had always wondered why boys did that. Now it all became clear.

“SARA! You ok?” the boss said, coming out into the garage. His shirt was also straining to contain his breasts.

“Ya boss. I’m fine, I think.”

“Well, if you need a break, take one. Ms. Kayhill’s car can wait after what we’ve been through.” he said, moving over to the guys to check on them.

As she got to the bathroom door, Sara happened to glance over to the guys and saw Harry lift his shirt to show off his new boobs. She finally understood what was meant when they called him the “Hairy MoFo”. He had body hair like a bear covering his back, arms and belly while his new breasts were free of body hair, from his rib cage to his shoulders was devoid of hair. Sara snorted at the site and stepped into the bathroom. His breasts were truly large, but on his frame, they looked really nice.

Sara went to the mirror and took a look at herself. Her face is larger than before. Her eyebrows, nose and chin were much more masculine. She looked like a guy if she was honest with herself. Sort of a slightly feminine guy, but more guy than girl to be sure. She turned her head left, then right, evaluating herself. She had never been attracted to guys, but initially she thought she was good looking.

“Huh.” She opened and closed her mouth, touched her cheeks and moved her nose around. All of them felt real and totally hers, but different. “I hope Vicky likes my new face. OH GAWD, VICKY!” she cried out then reached for the phone in her leg pocket.

She dialed her wife’s number.

“Hi honey.” Vicky said, answering the phone.

“Vic, are you ok? How are you feeling?” she asked in a rush.

“I’m fine, but what is wrong with your voice? You sound like my brother.”

“What do you mean honey? It’s just me.” Sara said, now paying attention to the voice coming out of her mouth. She sounded different for sure.

“Well, I believe you, but you really do sound different.”

“I know, this whole change thing is strange and you won’t believe the dick I have now.” Sara said, reaching down to take a hold of her cock. “It feels really big. How big is yours? Did you get one too?”

“I did, but I don’t know how big it is.” Vicky said, then moved the phone around while unzipping her pants. “Hang on.” she said, then closed the stall door. “Here, let me send you a picture.”

Sara’s phone buzzed as a text message showed up. The picture was of Vicky with her pants and panties down around her knees and her new cock being held in her hand. It didn’t look big, but if she understood biology, they tend to get bigger than that when the boy gets aroused and Vicky was not yet aroused.

The sight of her wife’s new dick was actually, nice. She had never been into guys. She had grown up a lesbian ever since puberty started. Girls were so much nicer and when she met Vicky, it was love at first sight for both of them. A whirlwind romance led to marriage and now to this. But deep down, she found it arousing and looked forward to touching it, sucking on it and even getting fucked by it.

“Honey, are you still there?” Vicky said.

Sara replied back to her, “Yes. Sorry. Got lost thinking is all. I’m here.”

“Good. I love you. Meet you at home.” Vicky said, then hung up after hearing Sara say the same thing back to her.

Sara undid her pants and let them down. She inspected her dick and balls. Sara held her dick and felt its weight. Then gently measured her balls with her hand. They felt large, since testicles were new to her. She liked them and then was struck with the thought, did I lose my pussy?

She moved her hand down past her scrotum and felt around for her pussy. She found it right where it should be.

“Good. I didn’t lose that. I guess this makes me some sort of a hermaphrodite then.” she said, pulling her pants and panties back up. She reached into her panties and moved things around to get her parts so that they felt at least slightly comfortable while dressed.

The last thing she did was take off her work shirt and get a better look at her arms. They were bigger as were her shoulders.

When she left the bathroom, the guys were gone but she did hear voices coming from the men’s room, so she assumed that they were all in there.

She went back to the Camry to get it done.

The guys came out of the bathroom together talking about their tits, all of them with their pants undone but held up with belts or suspenders.

Sara kept busy until Frank came over and she looked up at him while sitting on her stool. “What’s up with the pants being undone?”

“Well. Look at me. My pants don’t fit. I think I have hips now.” Frank said, twisting left and right showing off his new build.

Sara did see how he had a waist and the curve of his hips were quite feminine. “Nice figure Frank. Have you talked to your wife yet?”

“SHIT!” he exclaimed, then moved away taking his phone out of his pants.

Sara watched him walk and noticed that he rolled his hips much more than she did and it was almost funny to her. She covered her mouth with a finger and giggled.

Harry was the one suffering the most. His new bust line didn’t allow him to button his shirt all the way so everyone was greeted with a clear view of his cleavage which caused him to blush and shy away from her and the customers who picked up their cars.

When Sara got home, Vicky was already there lying in bed with a mirror lying on her back looking between her legs.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.