Downtown ‘Cock’ - Cover

Downtown ‘Cock’

Copyright© 2023 by Uniformity2022

Chapter 5

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 5 - ‘Davina’ was notorious. And she knew it too. Desiree Elizabeth McKenzie worked at ‘The Crazy Horse’ Strip Club downtown. A gorgeous black hermaphrodite, ‘Davina’ as she was far more commonly known within the Melbourne District ‘Traffic and Patrol’ Division, had for some time, carefully-cultivated a kinky reputation, particularly amongst the policewomen, for she’d ‘fucked’ a number of them. It was almost a 'Rite of Passage' for the girls of 'City Traffic' in Melbourne......

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Lesbian   BiSexual   Hermaphrodite   Shemale   Fiction   Crime   Fan Fiction   Historical   Interracial   White Female   Facial   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Public Sex   Prostitution  

It was now almost one o’clock.

And, it had been a quiet morning at ‘The Paragon’ – that had always been expected for a January midsummer’s morning, for most of Melbourne were still enjoying their Christmas Holidays.

The afternoon was warm. A little over thirty degrees Celsius or so.

For the most part, ‘The Paragon’ Café offered sanctuary for the policewomen of the Melbourne District ‘Traffic & Patrol’ Division – Constable Maggie Doyle and Constable Joanna Parrish sharing a moment’s intimacy in the corner as they kissed. They’d been delayed too. Not that Kelly or Deirdre had known that.

Nor would they have really cared for that matter.

They were being ‘fucked’ almost senseless by Davina in the nearby ‘Ladies Loo’ earlier that morning – not that Maggie or Joanna would’ve really cared either if they’d known what was happening.

But, there had been a problem in the Bourke Street Mall that required Maggie and Joanna to attend.

They’d been required to assist Senior Constable Rochelle De La Rue and ‘Probationary’ Constable Georgina Watson.

Several teenage ‘Delinquents’ had been causing trouble. Shoplifting and Wilful Damage.

And then, there had been another ‘Disturbance’ in the City Square on Swanston Street.

The morning had not been as quiet after the Peak Hour as it had intitally appeared.

But, that had been the extent of it for now. The police radio was quiet.

There was little traffic in Queen Street still.

And very few pedestrians.

In fact, there had been more ‘City Traffic’ policewomen than anybody else.

Georgina and Rochelle. Kelly and several others too.

And, there had been an anonymous ‘Complaint’ about the Queen Street ‘Ladies Loo’ an hour before – ‘Acting’ Sergeant Lindy Schroeder and ‘Probationary’ Constable Susie Raynor had been far too pre-occupied with the prostitutes of the ‘Banana Alley’ Precinct off Flinders Street, to attend, but both ‘Probationary’ Constable Kelly O’Rourke and ‘Probationary’ Constable Deirdre ‘Dash’ McKinley had radioed in to confirm that all was okay there.

Luck still favored the two young policewomen it appeared.

With ‘The Crazy Horse’ Strip Club now ‘off limits’ to the ‘City Traffic’ Policewomen, ‘The Paragon’ was now their favored ‘haunt’ – few wished to return to the Melbourne District ‘ Traffic and Patrol’ Division Office in Flinders Lane, for that was where Senior Sergeant Monica Draper held court...

Kelly hesitated.

She had thought it prudent to be discreet.

So far, she avoided any real trouble with ‘The Black Widow’ or Tess Gallagher.

Maggie and Joanna would be expecting her. They had arranged to meet up at ‘The Paragon’ earlier that morning - many of the ‘City Traffic’ Policewomen had expressed an intention to enjoy a coffee there - it had been the main topic of conversation before their Morning Parade.

And, they’d also be waiting on Deirdre.

Kelly was quite alone in the secluded alleyway off Little Collins Street.

Pausing, she looked back to check that nobody had followed her into Austral Lane.

Her short-sleeved uniform shirt was still wet. But, she knew it would dry soon.

Deidre and ‘The Cunt’ had cleaned the translucent pale-blue fabric of much of Davina’s ‘cum’ – the shirt was no longer knotted ‘halter style’ about her waist for that would’ve taken far too much of a risk in downtown Melbourne. After all, she was now only a kilometre from Police Headquarters in King Street.

And whilst fresh-faced young ‘City Traffic’ policewomen like her, were often treated with disdain by their uniformed ‘General Duties’ colleagues from both City West and Russell Street, they were largely ignored by the likes of the Criminal Investigation Branch. Nevertheless, there was always the chance that the ‘A’ District ‘Duty Officer’ or some other senior police officer might see the young blonde policewoman as they passed by her. A knotted uniform shirt would not have been acceptable, despite the Summer heat.

Pausing again, Kelly licked at her quivering lips.

The rear door to ‘The Paragon’ Cafe was now before her.

She had left Deirdre with Davina – the Nurse content to just watch the half-caste hermaphrodite ‘Stripper’ with the nineteen-year-old brunette policewoman a while longer. Kelly would cover for Deirdre.

That went without saying.

But, she had been tempted to stay.

Particularly with the thought that Senior Constable Rochelle De la Rue was on her way for her daily ‘fuck’ with Samantha. However, Kelly would leave ‘The Cunt’ to deal with Rochelle for now.

They were taking far too many chances.

And whilst it was now quiet and the streets of Melbourne all but deserted, Kelly Maree O’Rourke however, knew better. Not only was it wrong in a moral sense, but what she’d done with Deirdre and Davina was illegal.

If caught, she would’ve been dismissed in ‘disgrace’ from the Victoria Police.

Deirdre Elaine McKinley would’ve been sacked too – they still had another three months until they were confirmed and no longer ‘Probationary Constables’...

“Hello...?” greeted a female voice.

At first, Kelly didn’t realize who it was...?

Hesitating a moment longer, the young blonde tugged self-consciously at her uniform shirt.

Beneath her trim dark-blue uniform skirt, ‘Probationary’ Constable Kelly O’Rourke could feel her ‘pussy’ moisten with anticipation – Deirdre wore non-regulation stockings whilst she preferred the dark-blue issue pantyhose, but Davina had torn the moist crotch open before ‘fucking’ Kelly an hour earlier.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.