Downtown ‘Cock’ - Cover

Downtown ‘Cock’

Copyright© 2023 by Uniformity2022

Chapter 4

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4 - ‘Davina’ was notorious. And she knew it too. Desiree Elizabeth McKenzie worked at ‘The Crazy Horse’ Strip Club downtown. A gorgeous black hermaphrodite, ‘Davina’ as she was far more commonly known within the Melbourne District ‘Traffic and Patrol’ Division, had for some time, carefully-cultivated a kinky reputation, particularly amongst the policewomen, for she’d ‘fucked’ a number of them. It was almost a 'Rite of Passage' for the girls of 'City Traffic' in Melbourne......

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Lesbian   BiSexual   Hermaphrodite   Shemale   Fiction   Crime   Fan Fiction   Historical   Interracial   White Female   Facial   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Public Sex   Prostitution  

Kelly Maree O’Rourke caught a glimpse of somebody behind her – the twenty-two year old blonde knew instinctively, that it was the kinky Attendant. In a sudden fit of bravado, the fresh-faced young policewoman ignored Samantha ‘The Cunt’ Thompson for the time being...

“So, what do we do now, Deirdre?” wondered ‘Probationary’ Constable Kelly O’Rourke,

“We’re expected to join the girls at ‘The Paragon’ soon, aren’t we, Constable McKinley?” she warned her girlfriend,

“Mmmm...?”

The brunette shrugged. She too, could now see ‘The Cunt’ lingering by the open doorway.

It had been the forty-three-year-old attendant who’d ensured that they weren’t disturbed...

“We have always shared most things, haven’t we...?” the nineteen-year-old brunette reminded Kelly.

Davina smiled – ‘The Cunt’ moved closer to the blonde policewoman. She remained silent. Almost impassive.

But, as the bi-sexual former prostitute positioned herself beside Kelly, she unzipped her pale nurse’s style uniform dress a little more,

“I hope you don’t mind, Miss Samantha...?” Deirdre asked.

‘The Cunt’ took a gentle hold of the young blonde policewoman’s arm,

“It would appear,” added Kelly in a whisper, “That we owe you something for this morning, ma’am?”

Both policewomen had seen what ‘The Cunt’ had done with Senior Constable Rochelle De La Rue,

“We’ll make it worth your while, Miss Samantha?” promised Deirdre – Davina nodded in agreement,

“Maybe,” teased the older woman, “I should report you both to Senior Sergeant Draper, Constable O’Rourke?”

She began to trace the woven ‘Victoria Police’ patch on the blonde’s shirtsleeve with her fingertip...

“What would Sergeant Gallagher say, Constable McKinley huh...?” asked ‘The Cunt’ with a smile,

“I don’t think that’s necessary, do you?” Deirdre responded – ‘The Cunt’ now began to smear the ‘cum’ over Kelly’s knotted uniform shirt as she focussed on the young brunette policewoman.

Samantha had once worked for Diana Murdoch at her infamous ‘Gaslight’ Massage Parlour in Richmond.

She took great pride in her ‘Ladies Loo’ - as far as ‘The Cunt’ was concerned, the likes of ‘Probationary’ Constable Kelly O’Rourke, ‘Probationary’ Constable Deirdre ‘Dash’ McKinley, and the hapless, Senior Constable Rochelle De La Rue, were little more than her concubines. And much like Davina, Samantha had ‘fucked’ several of the policewomen from ‘City Traffic’...

“We’ll make it worth your while, Miss Samantha...?” offered Deirdre.

She began to unbutton her own uniform shirt as she negotiated with Samantha ‘The Cunt’ Thompson,

“Just like Rochelle De La Rue?” she queried,

“Y-Yes...” agreed Deirdre – she knotted her unbuttoned shirt ‘halter style’ about her waist.

Senior Constable Rochelle De La Rue was now being ‘fucked’ by the bi-sexual fifty-year-old almost every day,

“You see...?” whispered Deirdre.

The young blonde Nurse from earlier appeared in the doorway – she’d been invited down by ‘The Cunt’ a few minutes before,

“We’ll do anything, M-Miss Samantha?” Deirdre promised solemnly,

“Anything huh...?” queried ‘The Cunt’ – the Nurse lingered in the doorway.

She had been promised something ‘special’ by Samantha.

A tram rumbled passed along Queen Street,

“Anything...?” confirmed Deirdre.

There was a moment of silence.

Davina licked at her lips – her ‘cock’ began to grow again but she remained silent. She studied Deirdre intently.

Glancing back at Davina for a moment, Deirdre reached out. She took Kelly by her right arm as ‘The Cunt’ held onto the fresh-faced blonde policewoman’s left arm.

Both their pale-blue uniform shirts were drenched in ‘cum’ – the fabric accentuating both their firm breasts and hard nipples.

Their skin glistened.

And, there was ‘cum’ still oozing down their arms from beneath their shirtsleeves,

“First thing’s first though, Constable O’Rourke?” continued Deirdre – she pulled the blonde even closer. Davina uttered a groan. The wide-eyed Nurse bit her lip.

She may have been only nineteen years of age, but it was now Deirdre Elaine McKinley taking charge of the situation – the brunette policewoman leaned forward. Davina groaned again.

‘The Cunt’ muttered an obscenity.

And,.the Nurse offered a muffled sigh,

“We need to tidy ourselves up a little...?”

Deirdre began to lick at the ‘cum’ that covered Kelly’s uniform shirt.

She teased at the twenty-two-year-old blonde’s nipples, sending a shudder through Kelly as she did so.

In a few minutes’ time, she would splash a little cold water over her own face and uniform shirt – it was warm outside, and it wouldn’t take all that long for her shirt to dry in the morning sun,

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.