Downtown ‘Cock’ - Cover

Downtown ‘Cock’

Copyright© 2023 by Uniformity2022

Chapter 3

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - ‘Davina’ was notorious. And she knew it too. Desiree Elizabeth McKenzie worked at ‘The Crazy Horse’ Strip Club downtown. A gorgeous black hermaphrodite, ‘Davina’ as she was far more commonly known within the Melbourne District ‘Traffic and Patrol’ Division, had for some time, carefully-cultivated a kinky reputation, particularly amongst the policewomen, for she’d ‘fucked’ a number of them. It was almost a 'Rite of Passage' for the girls of 'City Traffic' in Melbourne......

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Lesbian   BiSexual   Hermaphrodite   Shemale   Fiction   Crime   Fan Fiction   Historical   Interracial   White Female   Facial   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Public Sex   Prostitution  

Just where had it all started...?

Later, Deirdre would ask herself more than once.

For the moment though, ‘Probationary’ Constable Deirdre ‘Dash’ McKinley continued her oral onslaught on the half-caste Aboriginal hermaphrodite.

But it had been inevitable. And, the young brunette policewoman would come to understand that in time.

Deirdre Elaine McKinley had joined the Victoria Police on a whim. And much to her delight, she had enjoyed the experience far more than she could have ever imagined.

And, it really had little to do with the Melbourne District ‘Traffic and Patrol’ Division or either Senior Sergeant Monica Draper or Sergeant Tess Gallagher for that matter.

Some twelve months before her posting to ‘City Traffic’ on secondment, Deirdre had served her lesbian apprenticeship whilst at the Glen Waverley ‘Police Training Academy’ – along with Kelly Maree O’Rourke, the vivacious dark-haired teenager had been passed around between their hard-bitten Law Instructor, Sergeant Belinda Preston, and their insatiable Drill Instructor, Senior Constable Robyn Taylor, on a regular basis. That had been their initiation into the Victoria Police.

Belinda and Robyn had both treated the pair of younger ‘trainee’ policewomen as if they were their own personal concubines.

Sharing a bedroom, Deirdre and Kelly had also shared both their bed and the two older policewomen at the Academy.

But, the nineteen-year-old brunette also had a taste for ‘cock’ too.

Bi-sexual and now somewhat persona non grata with many of her former girlfriends and boyfriends, for joining the Victoria Police, Deirdre had been drawn to the ‘Strippers’ at ‘The Crazy Horse’ and ‘Wild Cherries’ so it had been almost inevitable that she would be attracted to Davina. It had been the same for Kelly too, as it had for many of the other ‘City Traffic’ policewomen as well.

But, Deirdre had also found herself almost obsessed with the prostitutes in the ‘Banana Alley’ Precinct, and a few of her female colleagues at the Melbourne District ‘Traffic and Patrol’ Division - she had ‘slept’ with Constable Maggie Doyle and both Constable Joanna Parrish and ‘Probationary’ Constable Susie Raynor.

And, she still shared a bed with ‘Probationary’ Constable Kelly O’Rourke from time to time.

Deirdre knew, as did Kelly, Joanna, Maggie, and almost every other ‘City Traffic’ policewoman, just how much of an aphrodisiac a firm body, crisp short-sleeved policewoman’s uniform shirt, and a moist ‘pussy’ could be to the Prostitutes, ‘Strippers’ and lesbian Businesswomen, Office Girls, Shop Assistants and wealthy Toorak Socialites of the inner city.

Desiree Elizabeth McKenzie however, was something else – the half-caste Aboriginal hermaphrodite was exotic and rather unique, even for downtown Melbourne and ‘Then Crazy Horse’ Strip Club. She could boast of ‘fucking’ both Constable Joanna Parrish and Constable Maggie Doyle, as well as ‘Probationary’ Constable Susie Raynor, Sergeant Tess Gallagher, and ‘Acting’ Sergeant Lindy Schroeder too. It had long been rumored that the hermaphrodite had even ‘fucked’ Senior Sergeant Monica Draper at least once...?

And, ‘Probationary’ Constable Kelly O’Rourke had also admitted the previous Monday, her own fascination with ‘Davina’ as well.

Deirdre had said nothing about her own feelings though. She had kept her own counsel about Davina.

If anything, Desiree ‘Davina’ McKenzie was just what ‘Probationary’ Constable Deirdre ‘Dash’ was looking for since finishing school. It was a simple as that.

The outspoken and often far too self-assured young police officer had been thinking of little else but the gorgeous half-caste hermaphrodite ‘Stripper’ for almost a week now.

Or so she would soon realize.

Ever since that morning with Davina at ‘The Crazy Horse’ Strip Club, Deirdre had wanted something more – she just hadn’t quite understood it herself until walking in on the notorious hermaphrodite ‘Stripper’ just a few minutes before.

And, she took to Davina with all the enthusiasm of a prostitute...

Deirdre had all but forgotten about Kelly now. Joanna Parrish and Maggie too.

‘The Paragon’ Cafe was little more than a vague memory...? And, so were the Businesswomen and Nurse from before.

She was completely focused on Davina now.

Deirdre Elaine McKinley was no longer a policewoman - the nineteen-year-old brunette was little more than just what Davina was looking for and that suited them both.

‘Probationary’ Constable Deirdre ‘Dash’ McKinley teased playfully at the hermaphrodite’s ‘cock’ – the young brunette licking at the ‘cum’ smeared all over the large black penis as she knelt before Davina in the toilet cubicle. Time had stopped. And once again, she felt like she was miles from anywhere.

Alone in the middle of nowhere with Davina.

Deirdre took the ‘cock’ between her lips again. Davina groaned.

She let the ‘cock’ slide further down her throat – she swallowed a little more of the sweet ‘cum’ in an effort to relax her gag reflex.

She thought of nothing but Davina and her ‘cock’ now. They were all alone. And for all intents and purposes, the Queen Street ‘Ladies Loo’ was their sanctuary.

Deirdre’s moist ‘pussy’ ached – her clit was hard.

And it almost felt like she had pissed herself, for she was so ‘wet’ beneath her trim dark-blue policewoman’s uniform skirt as she continued to ‘pleasure’ Davina.

Her tight short-sleeved uniform shirt felt three sizes too small now.

Deirdre was perspiring – the earthy scent of her own ‘pussy’ mixing with that of Davina.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.