Downtown ‘Cock’ - Cover

Downtown ‘Cock’

Copyright© 2023 by Uniformity2022

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - ‘Davina’ was notorious. And she knew it too. Desiree Elizabeth McKenzie worked at ‘The Crazy Horse’ Strip Club downtown. A gorgeous black hermaphrodite, ‘Davina’ as she was far more commonly known within the Melbourne District ‘Traffic and Patrol’ Division, had for some time, carefully-cultivated a kinky reputation, particularly amongst the policewomen, for she’d ‘fucked’ a number of them. It was almost a 'Rite of Passage' for the girls of 'City Traffic' in Melbourne......

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Lesbian   BiSexual   Hermaphrodite   Shemale   Fiction   Crime   Fan Fiction   Historical   Interracial   White Female   Facial   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Public Sex   Prostitution  

Deirdre hesitated suddenly.

She had felt guilty over not telling Kelly about what she was doing. And, she felt to a certain extent, that she should’ve confided in ‘Probationary’ Constable Kelly O’Rourke and both Constable Maggie Doyle and Constable Joanna Parrish about the invitation. Along with her, all three of them were a part of Sergeant Tess Gallagher’s select clique of policewomen at the Melbourne District ‘Traffic and Patrol’ Division. Yet it was not for any feelings of remorse that Deirdre Elaine McKinley paused halfway down the stairs into the Queen Street ‘Ladies Loo’ – nor was she concerned that the three Businesswomen on the other side of Queen Street were intent on following her into the subterranean ‘Female Toilets’ either...

‘Probationary’ Constable Deirdre ‘Dash’ McKinley had been careful. Perhaps too careful...?

The nineteen-year-old brunette had taken the long way from the corner of Flinders Street and Bond Street – she had walked slowly for most of the journey and it had taken her almost twenty minutes to traverse less than five hundred metres. Bond Street, Flinders Lane and then Market Street. Ryrie Lane and Queen Street again – a circuitous walk around the lower part of Melbourne’s city centre.

What she had failed to take into consideration was Savannah...?

Savannah ‘The Cunt’ Thompson was the forty-three-year-old bi attendant at the toilets.

She kept the Queen Street ‘Ladies Loo’ spotless – the last of such employees of the Melbourne City Council.

Pausing yet a moment longer on the stairs, Deirdre could detect the alluring fragrance that had long been associated with the underground toilets. Lavender-scented disinfectant and perfume.

Had it been ‘The Cunt’ who’d summoned her...?

A vivacious former prostitute who took pride as caretaker of the most notorious of Melbourne’s public toilets – the same woman who ‘Deirdre had watched ‘fuck’ another of the ‘City Traffic’ policewomen a month earlier...?

‘The Cunt’ had used the handle of her mop on Senior Constable Rochelle De La Rue.

She had carefully placed a condom over the end of the smooth wooden handle and used it as a dildo on the cheeky twenty-five-year-old blonde as a warning to the other policewomen – Sergeant Tess Gallagher had given ‘The Cunt’ carte blanche to whatever she wanted in the toilets as a result of what had happened with Rochelle De La Rue too,

“B-But...?” wondered Deirdre aloud.

She didn’t even see the Nurse wander passed...

“Why would ‘The Cunt’ be interested in me...?”

As far as Deirdre knew, Savannah ‘The Cunt’ Thompson was ‘fucking’ Senior Constable Rosemary Egan.

Not far away, the Nurse paused too – she hadn’t seen the young brunette policewoman until now.

The three Businesswomen on the far side of Queen Street had all gone their own ways...

“It can’t be her...?” Deirdre assured herself – she’d not spoken more than three words to the blonde attendant. And even then, it had been a mere polite greeting whenever the young policewoman had need of the toilet.

Deirdre looked up – she saw the Nurse and smiled nervously.

There had always been something about a short-sleeved white nurse’s uniform that appealed to her.

And, she remembered, ‘The Cunt’ wore a similar uniform too.

“Well, I’m here now, aren’t I...?” Deirdre reminded herself,

“And, you’re never going to know if you don’t check it out for yourself, are you, Constable McKinley?”

Distracted by the presence of the young policewoman, the Nurse hesitated. She waited for Deirdre to disappear before continuing on her way along Queen Street towards Flinders Street and ‘The Paragon’ Café – she now knew what the three Businesswomen had been talking about a few minutes earlier...

“Now that could be interesting?”

The young brunette policewoman had gone,

“Some police ‘cunt’ this morning...?”

But for Deirdre Elaine McKinley, the morning’s adventure was just beginning as she stepped into the darkened interior of the ‘Female Toilets’ – there was, however, no sign of ‘The Cunt’...?

That was unusual.

But neither was there anybody else that she saw waiting by the glistening wash basins...?

Pausing again, she glanced out the open doorway – nobody was following her down the stairs.

Deirdre raised her right hand – leaning back against the wall comfortably, she brushed the hair from in front of her eyes once more. And, she tugged yet again at the collar of her uniform shirt.

“H-Hello...?” she called.

And then, lowering her hand, she undid a couple more of her shirt’s buttons before retrieving the note from beneath her bra...

“H-Hello...?” she repeated.

There was no response at first. Nothing stirred.

Pausing again, she placed the handwritten note on the nearby wash basin.

“Hi...?”

Reaching beneath her now unbuttoned uniform shirt with her right hand, she massaged at her shoulder. As she did so, the door to the far toilet cubicle opened slowly...

“Well, what do we have here?” a familiar voice asked - the young policewoman hesitated.

It took Deirdre another moment to recognise the voice,

“So you did come, Constable McKinley...?”

“D-Davina...?” gasped Deirdre,

“I was beginning to wonder if you would, you know, Miss Deirdre?” continued the dark-skinned hermaphrodite as she sat on the toilet. Desiree Elizabeth McKenzie was naked. And, she was contentedly caressing at her growing ‘cock’ as the fresh-faced young policewoman stared at her.

‘Davina’ or ‘Mistress Davina’ as she was also known, had last seen ‘Probationary’ Constable Deirdre ‘Dash’ McKinley at ‘The Crazy Horse’ Strip Club – they had ‘flirted’ unashamedly that day, but the nineteen-year-old had not been back,

“I hope you don’t mind?”

“B-But...?” Deirdre protested,

“I haven’t seen you at ‘The Crazy Horse’...?” the ‘Stripper’ explained – Deirdre uttered a sigh,

“None of you delicious ‘cunts’ from ‘Ciuty Traffic’...?” Davina added, almost as an after-thought.

She had no idea why...?

For almost eighteen months, the Manageress of ‘The Crazy Horse’ had allowed the ‘City Traffic’ policewomen access to her ‘Strippers’ on quiet mornings after the Peak Hour.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.