Downtown ‘Cock’ - Cover

Downtown ‘Cock’

Copyright© 2023 by Uniformity2022

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - ‘Davina’ was notorious. And she knew it too. Desiree Elizabeth McKenzie worked at ‘The Crazy Horse’ Strip Club downtown. A gorgeous black hermaphrodite, ‘Davina’ as she was far more commonly known within the Melbourne District ‘Traffic and Patrol’ Division, had for some time, carefully-cultivated a kinky reputation, particularly amongst the policewomen, for she’d ‘fucked’ a number of them. It was almost a 'Rite of Passage' for the girls of 'City Traffic' in Melbourne......

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Lesbian   BiSexual   Hermaphrodite   Shemale   Fiction   Crime   Fan Fiction   Historical   Interracial   White Female   Facial   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Public Sex   Prostitution  

‘Davina’ was notorious.

And she knew it too. Desiree Elizabeth McKenzie worked at ‘The Crazy Horse’ Strip Club downtown. A gorgeous black hermaphrodite, ‘Davina’ as she was far more commonly known within the Melbourne District ‘Traffic and Patrol’ Division, had for some time, carefully cultivated a kinky reputation, particularly amongst the policewomen, for she’d ‘fucked’ a number of them. Almost a ‘Rite of Passage’ for many of the policewomen working in central Melbourne...

Deirdre Elaine McKinley stood at the kerb.

Alone with her thoughts, the nineteen-year-old brunette gazed across Flinders Street in silence.

‘Probationary’ Constable Deirdre ‘Dash’ McKinley had just finished ‘Point Duty’ with ‘Probationary’ Constable Kelly O’Rourke at the intersection of Flinders Street and Bond Street – rostered on the Morning Shift; she was to meet up with Constable Joanna Parrish and Constable Maggie Doyle for a coffee at ‘The Paragon’ Café in Market Lane.

But for the next hour, she had little to do. Kelly too, had her own plans.

It was quiet downtown.

A warm Summer’s morning in Melbourne – two weeks into the New Year.

Kelly Maree O’Rourke had wanted to go ‘Window Shopping’ amongst the exclusive boutiques of Elizabeth Street and the Bourke Street Mall, or at least, that was what she had told the young brunette policewoman as they’d controlled traffic for the morning Peak Hour – Deirdre had something else in mind though, but she had not told Kelly yet.

Noir would she if she didn’t have to...

“S-So then...?”

Kelly Maree O’Rourke smiled,

“What time at ‘The Paragon’ huh...?” the fresh-faced young blonde asked, joining Deirdre at the kerb.

Pausing until a passing Businesswoman was out of earshot, Deirdre continued to gaze across the street – she had seen ‘Probationary’ Constable Susie Raynor and ‘Acting’ Sergeant Lindy Schroeder walking passed on the far side of Flinders Street. They appeared to be making their way toward the ‘Banana Alley’ Precinct,

“Maggie said...” Deirdre whispered finally – Kelly took a gentle hold of her arm...

“That, they’d be there about ten o’clock or so – plenty of time for you to check out the fashions?”

Slowly, Kelly began to trace the woven ‘Victoria Police’ patch on Deirdre’s shirtsleeve with her fingertip,

“You sure you don’t want to come with me, sweetie?” she asked in a whisper.

Deirdre shook her head – tucked beneath her bra was a piece of paper.

She’d been handed it just before Morning Parade at the Melbourne District ‘Traffic and Patrol’ Division – Sergeant Tess Gallagher had said nothing when she’d passed the handwritten note to the youngest of her policewomen. But, that hadn’t bothered Deirdre.

It had read simply, ‘You know where this morning, Miss Kelly?”

Nobody but Tess knew about the note.

Kelly hesitated.

Pausing, she looked across Flinders Street as she stood with Deirdre by the kerb,

“I have a few errands to run, so I’ll meet you with Maggie and Joanna at ‘The Paragon’ later, Kelly?”

The young blonde nodded – she caught a fleeting glimpse of Susie and Lindy in the distance but made no comment.

Kelly had been looking forward to checking out both ‘The Aquarius’ Boutique and ‘The House of Merivale’...

“I owe you for a coffee, I think?” the brunette added – Kelly shrugged.

She released her hold on Deirdre and smiled,

“I’ll see you there...?”

“Bye for now...” Kelly farewelled, turning to walk back up Bond Street to Flinders Lane.

Saying nothing more for the moment, Deirdre nodded.

She turned.

Toying with the collar of her tight-fitting pale-blue uniform shirt, she watched Kelly in silence – another Businesswoman wandered passed the lone policewoman, licking suggestively at her lips as she did so.

Policewomen were still something of a novelty in Melbourne.

And more than once, the young female police officers from the Melbourne District ‘Traffic and Patrol’ Division, had caught the eye of lesbian businesswomen and wealthy young bi-sexual Toorak Socialites in the city centre.

Kelly disappeared from view.

But, Deirdre lingered a few minutes longer by the kerb.

There was little traffic along Flinders Street.

And, there had been no vehicle in Bond Street for almost an hour.

‘Probationary’ Constable Deirdre ‘Dash’ McKinley smiled to herself – she’d seen the Businesswoman walk passed.

And, she had recognised the look of ‘hunger’ in the ‘forty-something’ brunette’s eye too. That was nothing new.

There had been three businesswomen pass by Kelly and Deirdre since they’d started their ‘Point Duty’ an hour earlier, plus a number of Office Girls and Shop Assistants on their way to start work...

“Well...?”

She tugged at the sleeve of her short-sleeved uniform shirt – Deirdre’s trademark was to neatly roll her shirtsleeves even shorter. And like most policewomen, her shirt was a size too small,

“First things first huh...?”

She had no idea who’d sent her the note. But it was an invitation.

Deirdre Elaine McKinley had not been summoned to either ‘The Paragon’ Café or ‘The Wild Cherries’ Club in Queen Street – the note referred to the notorious underground ‘Ladies Loo’ or so she assumed.

But, who had sent it to her...?

Her only real concern now was Sergeant Tess Gallagher – had Teresa Annette Gallagher read the note...?

Would the thirty-year-old blonde be waiting for her in the subterranean ‘Female Toilets; in Queen Street too...? She doubted that – Tess would not have tempted her with a note.

And, she was almost certain that it hadn’t been the older policewoman’s writing either.

Deirdre took a deep breath.

She glanced back down Flinders Street – Susie and Lindy were gone. She breathed a sigh of relief.

Tugging again at the sleeve of her uniform shirt, she looked up Flinders Street too.

She was quite alone now.

“No time like the present huh...?” she observed in a whisper – the passing Businesswoman had disappeared as well.

The nineteen-year-old brunette brushed a few loose strands of her hair from in front of her eyes with her hand and walked slowly into Bond Street – ‘Probationary’ Constable Kelly O’Rourke had turned into Flinders Lane a few moments before, and Deirdre Elaine McKinley was on her way to Queen Street at last...

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.