Checkout - Cover

Checkout

by Frank Noir

Copyright© 2023 by Frank Noir

BDSM Sex Story: Jessie has a boring job at the supermarket checkout. But two naughty young men are about to make her day a lot more interesting.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Mult   Reluctant   Heterosexual   Fiction   Workplace   BDSM   MaleDom   Rough   Group Sex   Anal Sex   Double Penetration   Food   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Public Sex   .

“You really should come,” Mia said again.

Jessie smirked, buttoning her yellow-grey shirt. She never liked the shop’s branding, but she accepted the fact that she had to wear the official uniform whenever she was at work. Mia had finished dressing, and rested her bottom on the edge of the desk in their small office.

“I don’t know,” Jessie replied. “Sounds a bit seedy.”

Mia rolled her eyes.

“Seedy?” she cried. “Oh, come on! It’s the greatest club. And the guys are really nice.”

She lowered her voice to a whisper:

“And hot.”

Jessie winced, turning her head. She hadn’t been with a guy in months. Which didn’t usually bother her – but whenever Mia told tales of her sexual exploits, she always felt she was missing out.

“The other night we didn’t even make it home,” Mia went on. “He took me in the back alley behind the club.”

“What?” Jessie gasped. “But – someone might have seen you there!”

“Mm-mm,” Mia purred, a fiendish look in her eyes. “But that’s all part of the fun, you know. Imagine if someone had...”

The door opened, and Mr. Mikkelsen stood in the doorway, obviously disappointed he hadn’t caught any of them in a state of undress.

“Mia,” he said. “You can leave. We don’t need you today.”

“Oh, please!” Mia replied, exasperated. “You told me to come in.”

Mr. Mikkelsen shrugged, his big, round head growing slightly red with annoyance.

“Whatever,” he said. “The store is almost empty. Take the early shift tomorrow instead.

“But that wasn’t...” Mia began, then paused. “Will you at least pay me for...?”

“We’ll think of something,” Mr. Mikkelsen interrupted.

He swiftly left the office, closing the door behind him.

“Fuck!” Mia exclaimed, kicking the leg of the desk. “Bastard! I need that fucking money! Bet he has a pathetic, little dick, too...”

Jessie laughed.

“Don’t you think?” Mia went on. “A tiny, shriveled up sausage. Never seen any action in years. Except for his own fat fingers.”

With her thumb and index finger, she made a rapid little pantomime, making Jessie laugh even louder.

“Oh, stop it,” she said. “Now I’ve got that image stuck in my head.”

“Sorry,” Mia replied.

Sighing, she undid her shirt and hung it back in the locker. Then she put her own tight, pink top back on.

“So – see you tomorrow,” she said. “Unless you’re coming to the club tonight?”

“I...” Jessie replied slowly. “I’ll think about it.”

“Yeah,” Mia said, smiling. “I didn’t think so either.”

They hugged, and Mia kissed Jessie on both cheeks. Before Mia let go, she whispered into Jessie’s ear:

“Best fuck of my fucking life.”

Then she opened the door and left, giving Jessie one final wave. Jessie straightened her shirt, exhaling.

She walked into the shop and opened the cash register. Like Mr. Mikkelsen had said, the shop was almost empty. An elderly lady stood by the cat food, picking up can after can, apparently scrutinizing the ingredients in each. A middle-aged man circled the wine shelves, constantly looking over his shoulder. Was he afraid someone might see him buying alcohol? He sure looked like it. And – most surprisingly – two young men stood in the vegetable section, laughing loudly. Jessie wondered what was so funny. Also, she’d never met a guy who voluntarily consumed vegetables. Those two looked like they belonged in the beer section more than anything.

The barcode reader was lit, the paper roll for receipts more than half full. Everything was ready for Jessie’s first customer. Whoever that might be.

She recalled Mia’s words: “Best fuck of my fucking life”. Her voice had been all hoarse and sultry. Jessie squirmed on the chair. Try as she might, she couldn’t help imagining the scene. Mia was a sexy little thing with her big eyes and her shapely body. In the back alley, she’d said. For some reason, Jessie imagined a tall, muscular guy, lifting Mia off the ground and pressing her against the brick wall. Imagined his cock all wide and swollen. Imagined Mia’s cries of pleasure as it penetrated her soft, wet cunt...

“Hello?” a voice said.

Jessie felt herself blushing. Two young men stood there looking at her – the guys from the vegetable section. One wore a leather jacket and had long, dark hair. The other was dressed in jeans and a t-shirt – his hair was short and blond. They looked nice and fit, but grinned like schoolboys as they put their items on the conveyor belt: A banana, a zucchini, a bag of unusually large carrots, a bottle of olive oil and a packet of condoms. They looked at her, eyes twinkling, eager to catch her response.

Jessie took a deep breath. This wasn’t subtle – at all. And there was no way she was going to please them with any sort of response. She began entering the items in the cash register – first the banana. But when she picked up the zucchini, the long-haired guy grabbed her wrist hard.

“So...” he said, suddenly dead serious. “Which one would you like to try first?”

“Hm?” she asked.

“Yeah,” his friend said, still smiling. “Try. You know – for size.”

She shook her head.

“I – don’t know what you mean.”

The long-haired guy leaned in next to her face.

“You do realize we’re going to fuck you with all of them,” he said. “Don’t you?”

Jessie stood up.

“I’m getting the manager,” she said.

“No, you’re not!” the long-haired guy said severely. “Come here!”

He grabbed her forearm and pulled her towards him. The leather of his jacket felt cool against her skin. The other guy stepped up next to them. And before Jessie knew what happened, they’d lifted her by her shoulders and feet and placed her on her back on the conveyor belt. The blond guy grinned manically.

“Now...” he said. “Let’s see what we’ve got here.”

She felt him trying to lift up her skirt and tried brushing his hand away.

“No!” she protested.

They struggled for a while. But together, the two guys managed to pull up the skirt, exposing her little, pink panties.

“Oh!” she sighed, exasperated.

The blond guy’s mouth fell open, his lips wet with saliva. He gently pushed her panties aside, exposing her cunt. Jessie knew they would notice how wet she was. She inhaled sharply. Then she felt the blond guy’s finger running down her slick pussy lips. He applied a bit of pressure, and the tip of his middle finger slipped into her wet flesh.

“Mm!” she whimpered.

She hadn’t wanted to make a sound, but she couldn’t help it. Mia’s stories had turned her on, and try as she might, she couldn’t fight it now. Her body seemed to have a mind of its own, and whatever the guys did to her, it only made her more aroused.

“Let’s get her on the belt,” the long-haired guy said.

He grabbed her shoulders, and the blond guy lifted her feet off the floor. She gasped as they threw her face down on the conveyor belt. The blond guy swiftly pulled her panties all the way off and threw them on the floor of the store. He grabbed her buttocks, holding her down, her exposed pussy pressed against the rubber belt.

Nodding, the long-haired guy stood behind the cash register and pressed the button that started the belt.

“Ah!” Jessie cried.

She felt the blond guy’s strong hands gripping her ass as the belt rubbed against her clit. The long-haired guy stopped it, then started it again. Stopped and started, stopped and started, Jessie writhing on her hard rubber grinding against her flesh.

“Look!” the blond guy laughed.

Jessie knew what he meant. Mia’s story had made her quite aroused, and the wetness from her cunt had drawn a long, wet stripe on the rubber belt. The blond guy gleamed with joy – his long-haired friend kept up his stern composure. But Jessie noticed a long, hard bulge in his jeans – he already seemed to have a powerful erection.

“Let’s go to work on her,” he said quietly.

The blond guy turned her over on her back. He unzipped her skirt, pulled it off her, and spread her legs apart, her feet dangling off the edges of the conveyor belt. Scratching his chin, he looked at the selection of items.

“Where to start,” he muttered. “Where to start...”

Eventually, he picked up the banana, cracked the tip open and peeled it. Slowly he forced the bent, yellow fruit into Jessie’s cunt, making her squirm. It felt so strange – so soft and fragile, she was afraid her pussy muscles might crush it if she didn’t relax. He moved the banana back and forth inside her a couple of times.

“Mmm,” she moaned.

The blond guy slipped the banana from her cunt and tapped it against her lips. She opened her mouth, and he slipped it inside.

“Taste it,” he said excitedly.

Jessie sucked her own juices off the fruit. It made her shiver. She would sometimes taste her own cunt off her fingers when she was home alone, masturbating. But having two strange guys watch as she did was unusual. Perhaps unusual in an arousing way – though she was somewhat afraid to acknowledge it.

“Eat it!” the long-haired guy ordered.

His friend forced the banana into Jessie’s mouth, breaking it off halfway. She chewed and swallowed the sweet, cunt-soaked fruit under the lustful gaze of the two men. With trembling fingers, the blond guy picked up the bottle of olive oil and unscrewed the lid. He tore open the bag of carrots, picked a particular large one and poured olive oil all over it. Jessie had only just finished swallowing the last mouthful of banana. She shook her head.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.