Suzanne Elizabeth Raynor... Sunbury Policewoman 3 - Cover

Suzanne Elizabeth Raynor... Sunbury Policewoman 3

Copyright© 2023 by Uniformity2022

Chapter 4

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4 - Times are a changing. With the recent 1978 Equal Opportunities Act in Victoria, there are now even more policewomen attached to Senior Sergeant 'Wild Bill' O'Donoghue's 'Uniform Branch' - Sergeant Tess Gallagher and 'Trainee' Constable Susie Raynor now joining the select cadre of local policewomen. And then, there's 'Charlotte the Harlot' and the girls at the Sunbury 'Halfway House' to deal with too! A follow on from Kelly Maree O'Rourke and Joanna Louise Parrish...

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/Fa   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   Reluctant   Lesbian   BiSexual   Hermaphrodite   Fiction   Crime   Fan Fiction   Historical   Group Sex   Harem   Interracial   Black Female   White Female   Oriental Female   Fisting   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Squirting   Water Sports   Politics   Prostitution  

The forecast had been slightly off.

It was now around forty degrees Celsius – not that Sergeant Tess Gallagher knew or cared.

Standing in the doorway between the Watchousekeeper’s Office and the Cells, Senior Constable Maggie Doyle watched as the thirty year old kissed their ‘Remand Prisoner’ between the polished steel bars of the door to the ‘Female Cells’ – they were all alone in the large Sunbury Police Station. But, it was a quiet Sunday morning and thus, unlikely that they’d be disturbed. There had been no telephone calls since just after the two policewomen had started work. Nor had anybody come through the front door since Constable Joanna Parrish had arrived with Cassandra ‘The Cunt’ Thompson. Though ‘off duty’ herself, Joanna Louise Parrish had called in with her girlfriend to speak to Maggie and Tess.

On the far side of the Watchousekeeper’s Office, Joanna sat beside Casandra with their backs to the CCTV monitors – ‘Trainee’ Constable Susie Raynor and ‘Probationary’ Constable Kelly O’Rourke were still at the local ‘Halfway House’ in Horne Street, but that was not what was on the mind of Teresa Annette Gallagher...

Arms outstretched, Kelly Maree O’Rourke was pinned to the wall – she gazed down at the kneeling ‘trainee’ policewoman in stunned silence. It had happened so quickly. Suzanne Elizabeth Raynor’s smiled up at her younger girlfriend. The twenty-five year old ‘trainee’ had joined the Victoria Police on little more than whim. Divorced, she had come to terms with being bi-sexual at the Sunbury Police Station – it was little wonder that she’d eagerly ‘pleasured’ the notorious ‘Mistress Jedda’ just inside the front door of the Sunbury ‘Halfway House’...

“What about Kelly...?” Susie wondered – ‘Mistress Jedda’ held the twenty-two year old by her now ripped uniform shirt,

“How about you let her join me, ‘Mistress Jedda’ huh – let us both enjoy your ‘cock’ now?”

Susie’s uniform shirt was wet with the half-caste Aboriginal hermaphrodite’s ‘cum’ – with one hand holding her ‘cock’ and the other smearing ‘cum’ all over her shirt, she licked at her lips,

“Seems only fair, doesn’t it...?” added Susie.

‘Mistress Jedda’ had all but torn Kelly’s short-sleeved uniform shirt from the young policewoman.

She had kissed ‘Probationary’ Constable Kelly O’Rourke on the lips – their tongues had entwined,

“You know,” continued Susie, “That we’re going to report back to Sergeant Gallagher later today?”

Kelly had ‘cum’ as ‘Mistress Jedda’ kissed her – that had been a surprise to all three of them...

“And, you know that we’re going to report to Tess that you’ve done nothin’ wrong, last night huh...?”

‘Mistress Jedda’ loosened her hold on Kelly – the younger policewoman lowered her arms. Finally released, Kelly knotted her dishevelled shirt ‘halter style’ about her waist. Leaning back against the door to her bedroom, the hermaphrodite smiled. She was now naked. Her discarded ‘leopard skin’ halter top lying on the floor with Susie’s issue handbag and Kelly’s glistening ‘Victoria Police’ badge that she’d been wearing on a lanyard about her neck. Both policewomen had lost their black lace-up orthopaedic shoes. Kelly’s black socks lay some distance away. Susie’s socks had disappeared.

The two policewomen were barefoot. And, they no longer wore their dark-blue uniform pants – clad in only their pale-blue uniform shirts, Kelly and Susie were focussed on the notorious ‘Mistress Jedda’...

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.