Suzanne Elizabeth Raynor... Sunbury Policewoman 3 - Cover

Suzanne Elizabeth Raynor... Sunbury Policewoman 3

Copyright© 2023 by Uniformity2022

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Times are a changing. With the recent 1978 Equal Opportunities Act in Victoria, there are now even more policewomen attached to Senior Sergeant 'Wild Bill' O'Donoghue's 'Uniform Branch' - Sergeant Tess Gallagher and 'Trainee' Constable Susie Raynor now joining the select cadre of local policewomen. And then, there's 'Charlotte the Harlot' and the girls at the Sunbury 'Halfway House' to deal with too! A follow on from Kelly Maree O'Rourke and Joanna Louise Parrish...

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/Fa   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   Reluctant   Lesbian   BiSexual   Hermaphrodite   Fiction   Crime   Fan Fiction   Historical   Group Sex   Harem   Interracial   Black Female   White Female   Oriental Female   Fisting   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Squirting   Water Sports   Politics   Prostitution  

Susie hesitated.

Seated at her desk, the twenty-five year old blonde ‘trainee’ had been sorting through paperwork on her own – yet again, she’d found herself rostered with ‘Probationary’ Constable Kelly O’Rourke on Morning Shift, but there had been little to do. It had been less than a month since she’d arrived at Sunbury on transfer. But, she was no longer the ‘new’ policewoman at the Sunbury ‘Uniform Branch’ as she attended to her paperwork.

There had been no telephone calls to the Sunbury Police Station yet.

Nor had anybody come through the front door to the front counter.

But, there was always paperwork to do.

And, the newly-arrived Sergeant Tess Gallagher had reminded her of that an hour earlier.

Teresa Annette Gallagher though, had been more than happy with everything the two policewomen had submitted. She had transferred in that week. And, Senior Sergeant ‘Wild Bill’ O’Donoghue had placed the attractive thirty year old blonde ‘In Charge’ of all his policewomen.

Senior Constable Ben Stewart and Constable Jack Lawson were working together on the ‘Divisional Van’ whilst ‘Acting’ Inspector Monica Draper was the ‘Duty Officer’ – that left Susie and Kelly with both Tess and Maggie. Joanna and ‘Dash’ were rostered off. And, the newly-promoted Senior Constable Maggie Doyle was the Watchousekeeper...

Sunday morning was always quiet in Sunbury.

It had been threatening to rain for se several days, but the day had dawned warm and clear – only two months after Christmas, there had been little happening at the Sunbury Police Station all morning.

There had however, been ‘trouble’ downtown the previous night.

“S-Susie...?” called Kelly – the fresh-faced twenty-two year old blonde appeared in the doorway that separated the large ‘Muster Room’ from the Watchousekeeper’s Office,

“Seems we might have something to do this morning if you’re up for it?”

Susie looked up.

Alone with her thoughts, she’d not been paying attention to what Kelly and Maggie had been saying.

Margaret Ann Doyle was back in the ‘Sergeants Office’...

“There’s a problem downtown – Sergeant Gallagher thinks, we might be what’s needed to deal with it?”

Tess was with Maggie – she’d actually passed through the ‘Muster Room’ to the Watchousekeeper’s Office a few minutes earlier, without Susie noticing her.

“Intriguing...?”

“What’s it all about, Kelly?” Susie then asked...

“Do you know about,” enquired Kelly, “That new ‘Halfway House’ down in Horne Street then, Susie?”

Susie nodded. She’d heard something about the ‘Halfway House’ that was run by the Shire of Bulla,

“Well, seems there was something going on there, last night...?” Kelly explained – behind her, Senior Constable Maggie Doyle and Sergeant Tess Gallagher appeared in the doorway,

“Not that it was much really, as far as I can ascertain, Susie?” the younger policewoman conceded,

“But, the Council has asked that only Policewomen attend this morning, according to Monica Draper?”

Susie nodded again.

From what little she knew about the ‘Halfway House’ in Sunbury, that was to be expected,

“I don’t think,” added Kelly, “It will be much though, Susie?”

Kelly hesitated – she glanced back at Maggie and Tess...

“We really don’t have much trouble at the ‘Halfway House’...?” Kelly added with a sigh,

“Well, I’ve had enough of this paperwork for now...” replied Susie – she pushed her paperwork to one side,

“Why don’t we check it out anyway, Kelly?”

“Maybe a coffee at ‘The Paragon’ afterwards?” Susie then suggested as she stood up slowly...

“That’s if Sergeant Gallagher doesn’t mind...?”

The police radio crackled. It was nothing important.

“We might join you at ‘The Paragon’ huh...?” responded Tess with a smile,

“Joanna’s probably going to be there with Cassandra, Sarge?” added Maggie – it had been a risk, but Sergeant Tess Gallagher had been told about Constable Joanna Parrish and Cassandra ‘The Cunt’ Thompson. Tess was now part of the exclusive clique of female police officers stationed at Sunbury,

“Might be a chance to meet her, don’t you think...?”

The thirty year old Divorcee nodded,

“No time like the present, Kelly...?” Said Susie – the younger blonde policewoman nodded,

“Well,” she answered with a smile, “At least it’s turned out a nice sunny day, Susie, if nothing else?”

Susie nodded. Kelly threw Susie the keys to their Holden ‘Commodore’ police car...

“We might even convince ‘The Black Widow’ that we both know what we’re doing huh...?”

Of all the Policewomen at Sunbury, Susie and Kelly were now the closest – they now shared the neighbouring townhouse to that of Cassandra and Joanna. Much to his chagrin, Senior Sergeant ‘Wild Bill’ O’Donoghue had been unable to prevent ‘Probationary’ Constable Kelly O’Rourke and ‘Trainee’ Constable Susie Raynor from moving into ‘The Mayfair’ Apartments together.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.