Kelly Maree O’Rourke - Cover

Kelly Maree O’Rourke

Copyright© 2023 by Uniformity2022

Chapter 5

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 5 - Sunbury Police Station on the Nightshift. A follow on to Joanna Louise Parrish. Lust and Desire in uniform - Jealousy and Need as 'Probationary' Constable Kelly O'Rourke attempts to come to terms with her feelings towards 'Trainee' Constable Susie Raynor and the other policewomen with whom she now works...? The twenty-year old blonde is about to enjoy something 'special' with the notorious Cassandra 'The Cunt' Thompson, thanks to Constable Joanna Parrish...

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/Fa   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   Reluctant   Romantic   Lesbian   Fiction   Crime   Historical   Group Sex   Harem   Oral Sex   Petting   Voyeurism   Prostitution  

Kelly opened her eyes.

Sitting back in her chair, she appeared dazed.

She’d not yet regained her composure – the twenty-two year old blonde policewoman had ‘cum’ a number of times in quick succession over the last two hours and still lost in the emotion of the moment.

Kelly Maree O’Rourke had never experienced the like before – not even at the Glen Waverley ‘Police Training Academy’ with her Drill Instructor, Senior Constable Lindy Schroeder.

In fact, ‘Probationary’ Constable Kelly O’Rourke still had no real idea of where she was...?

Or, did she really know quite what had happened...?

Cassandra ‘The Cunt’ Thompson too, could not quite comprehend all that had occurred – the notorious former prostitute had long regarded female ‘Pigs’ with particular contempt – the likes of ‘Probationary’ Constable Kelly O’Rourke and Constable Joanna Parrish being just ‘cunts’ in uniform, as far as she was concerned. But that had changed too, for Joanna Louise Parrish had softened the thirty-eight year old’s attitude towards policewomen.

And, not just because she had ‘fucked’ all of the policewomen now stationed at Sunbury.

The door to the Cells was again open. Standing in the nude at her cell door, Rebecca ‘Becky’ Campbell watched Cassandra and Kelly in silent contemplation – held in the ‘Female Cells’ on her own, the ‘Remand Prisoner’ gazed at the young blonde policewoman and the former prostitute as she too, tried to come to terms with everything that she’d both experienced and witnessed since just after midnight...

“Well...?”

“That was, Constable O’Rourke “ observed Cassandra, “Really fuckin’ something, wasn’t it now?”

Kneeling beside the young policewoman, she caressed at the once crisp pale-blue fabric of Kelly’s still knotted short-sleeved uniform shirt – she had again picked up the old ‘Ribald’ Magazine a few minutes before, surprised to find pornography. Still unable to speak, Kelly responded with a muffled sigh. She nodded,

“S-So then?” continued Cassandra in a whisper.

Kelly hesitated.

Cassandra had found the series of photographs that had so intrigued and fascinated the fresh-faced ‘Probationary’ Constable Kelly O’Rourke – she had studied them too with almost as much interest,

“Seems, you have been a naughty police ‘cunt’ this evening, haven’t you, Constable O’Rourke...?”

Kelly nodded again, still unable to speak – seated in her chair, she stared back at Rebecca.

Licking suggestively at her moist lips, Cassandra had a last look at the pictures of the policewoman and the prostitute in the ‘Ribald’ Magazine. The police radio stuttered yet again.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.