Kelly Maree O’Rourke - Cover

Kelly Maree O’Rourke

Copyright© 2023 by Uniformity2022

Chapter 4

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4 - Sunbury Police Station on the Nightshift. A follow on to Joanna Louise Parrish. Lust and Desire in uniform - Jealousy and Need as 'Probationary' Constable Kelly O'Rourke attempts to come to terms with her feelings towards 'Trainee' Constable Susie Raynor and the other policewomen with whom she now works...? The twenty-year old blonde is about to enjoy something 'special' with the notorious Cassandra 'The Cunt' Thompson, thanks to Constable Joanna Parrish...

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/Fa   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   Reluctant   Romantic   Lesbian   Fiction   Crime   Historical   Group Sex   Harem   Oral Sex   Petting   Voyeurism   Prostitution  

There had been a change in both Joanna and Cassandra.

The notorious former prostitute had come to terms with sharing a bed with a ‘female ‘Pig’ – Cassandra was almost obsessed with Constable Joanna Parrish. She had had ‘sex’ with both Constable Maggie Doyle and ‘Probationary’ Constable Deirdre ‘Dash’ McKinley too. If anything, that had been inevitable after what had happened that first night.

Cassandra ‘The Cunt’ Thompson had enjoyed that first fateful encounter with Constable Maggie Doyle of course – she had been delighted with the twenty-five year old blonde policewoman. Yet she now knew that it had been something of a façade. An excuse of sorts, for it had always been Constable Joanna Parrish that she had wanted since opening her door to the two local policewomen late on her first night at ‘The Mayfair’ Apartments. ‘The Paragon’ Café had been different.

Though passionate and thoroughly enjoyable, it had also been little more than a dispassionate ‘fuck’ with both Maggie and then ‘Dash’ – reminiscent if anything, like the ‘sex’ that she’d once experienced with the ‘disgraced’ former Senior Constable Rosemary’ Rosie’ Egan and those morally-bankrupt female ‘Pigs’ who’d been recruited to work at ‘The Grosvenor’ Massage Parlour as prostitutes.

For all intents and purposes, it had been the same with ‘Trainee’ Constable Susie Raynor as well.

Along with Joanna, Cassandra had ‘fucked’ Susie earlier that week – it had been the new blonde ‘trainee’ policewoman’s initiation into ‘General Duties’ at Sunbury, or so she had convinced herself.

Same too, was tonight. Or so she had thought. Kelly Maree O’Rourke however, had caught her off guard – the twenty-two year old had licked the ‘cunni’ from the polished steel bars of the door to the ‘Female Cell’ for Cassandra’s benefit. And then, she had ‘pleasured’ her gorgeous ‘Remand Prisoner’ through the cell door as the former prostitute had watched from the adjacent Watchousekeeper’s Office. Kelly had changed dramatically too.

And, that was something that Joanna and Susie were yet to learn.

Cassandra too, had not recognised it in ‘Probationary’ Constable Kelly O’Rourke yet either...

The police radio stuttered. Nothing important. Pure routine.

There had been no telephone calls to the Sunbury Police Station – nothing in several hours, but that was nothing particularly unusual for Nightshift. The front door was locked. Kelly had not had anybody come into the darkened building since starting her shift a little before eleven o’clock.

Cassandra was sprawled across the large watchousekeeper’s desk – Kelly Maree O’Rourke had almost complete control of the newly-built Sunbury Police Station from the Watchousekeeper’s Office, so they had all the privacy they needed. She had closed the door to the Cells too. Rebecca ‘Becky’ Campbell was no longer a part of what was happening,

From where she continued to stand at the door to the ‘Female Cells’ in anticipation, the naked ‘Stripper’ could no long see into the Watchousekeeper’s Office

It was for all intents and purposes, a secure inner sanctum for Kelly and Cassandra.

Sprawled across the watchousekeeper’s desk, Cassandra no longer wore her black ‘pencil line’ skirt – her panties were now lying at Kelly’s feet on the floor, with the young policewoman’s discarded dark-blue uniform skirt. The moist crotch of Kelly’s issue pantyhose had been torn open. Cassandra had not been too surprised to see that the twenty-two year old policewoman hadn’t bothered with panties.

The fresh-faced blonde knelt between the notorious former prostitute’s outstretched legs – Kelly’s uniform shirt still knotted ‘halter style’ about her waist as she caressed lightly at Cassandra’s thighs with her fingertips. She positioned herself closer to the woman’s waiting ‘pussy’...

“Mmmmm...?”

“You know what to do, don’t you, Constable?”

Cassandra had pushed aside Kelly’s paperwork. But she had taken note of the ‘Ribald’ Magazine too.

Just as she’d brushed aside the collection of Neighbourhood Watch pamphlets and several issues of the ‘Police Life Magazine that had also littered the watchousekeeper’s desk a few moments earlier, she cast the young policewoman’s paperwork to the floor - Cassandra ‘The Cunt’ Thompson was now really intent on only one thing. And so was ‘Probationary’ Constable Kelly O’Rourke.

It was the culmination of almost a week’s unrequited desire and she would not be denied...

“Seems, you need a change of fuckin’ diet, don’t you?”

Kelly groaned. She couldn’t seem to speak.

She felt so wonderfully wanton – beneath her crisp uniform shirt, she wore no bra. And the translucent pale-blue fabric teased at her skin.

Uttering another muffled sigh, Kelly now teased at Cassandra’s moist labia with the tip of her tongue.

“Y-Yes...” the former prostitute responded – staring at the ceiling, she then mouthed an obscenity.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.