Kelly Maree O’Rourke - Cover

Kelly Maree O’Rourke

Copyright© 2023 by Uniformity2022

Chapter 3

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Sunbury Police Station on the Nightshift. A follow on to Joanna Louise Parrish. Lust and Desire in uniform - Jealousy and Need as 'Probationary' Constable Kelly O'Rourke attempts to come to terms with her feelings towards 'Trainee' Constable Susie Raynor and the other policewomen with whom she now works...? The twenty-year old blonde is about to enjoy something 'special' with the notorious Cassandra 'The Cunt' Thompson, thanks to Constable Joanna Parrish...

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/Fa   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   Reluctant   Romantic   Lesbian   Fiction   Crime   Historical   Group Sex   Harem   Oral Sex   Petting   Voyeurism   Prostitution  

Cassandra raised herself up. She snatched a hurried deep breath.

Once again, the police radio crackled - inaudible static echoed about the darkened foyer.

With both hands on the top oif the counter, Cassandra raised herself a little more. Leaning forward, she kissed ‘Probationary’ Kelly O’Rourke forcefully on the lips.

Separated by only the counter, Kelly and the former prostitute kissed for almost three minutes now...

It was the foyer of the Sunbury Police Station. It was neither the ‘Female Cells’ nor the backseat of a police car – nbor was in ‘The Paragon’ Café or ‘The Mayfair’ Apartments on the Goonewarra Estate.

It felt surreal. And, Kelly could still not quite believe what was happening...?

“B-But...?” the young blonde policewoman whispered as their lips parted.

A long dribble of saliva hung between their trembling lips,

“What about Joanna, Cassandra?” Kelly wondered...

“Susie Raynor huh...?”

“C-Cassandra...?” Kelly prompted,

“It’s none of their fuckin’ business, is it, Kelly?” Cassandra responded, whispering in Kelly’s ear,

“You’re the only ‘Pig’ here at Sunbury, I’ve not thanked for keeping me anonymous, aren’t you?”

Kelly nodded. She’d all but forgotten about what she’d been thinking of Susie a few minutes before.

And, it was now well after midnight,

“B-But...?”

She no longer knew why she was complaining – she had resigned herself to being ‘fucked’ by the notorious former prostitute,

“I suppose, I have no real choice in the matter?” the young policewoman conceded.

Cassandra nodded without speaking.

Joanna and Susie had been attending a ‘Domestic’ on the Goonawarra Estate.

Kelly however, had all but forgotten about what they were doing – she was focussed on Cassandra.

And, she knew that the Nightshift ‘Duty Officer’ had been and gone.

There was nobody about to disturb them.

Kelly’s tongue slid effortlessly between the former prostitute’s lips again...

“Mmmmm...?”

Their moist lips parted again - Kelly teased at Cassandra’s earlobe with her tongue.

“P-Please...?” she purred.

Still leaning across the front counter, Cassandra traced the outline of Kelly’s issue nametag with the tip of her tongue – Kelly stepped back...

“Not here, Cassandra?” the young policewoman warned again,

“Just in case, Cassandra...?”

Nothing for the moment, Cassandra sat up on the counter – she slid over and dropped to the floor behind the counter with Kelly in a single deft movement that caught the young policewoman by surprise,

“Oh...?”

“Seems, we have all night huh...?” Cassandra observed,

She had spoken to both ‘Trainee’ Constable Susie Raynor and Constable Joanna Parrish earlier.

And, they’d both that she ‘fuck’ Kelly – Cassandra ‘The Cunt’ Thompson had been robbed of her chance with ‘Probationary’ Constable Kelly O’Rourke at ‘The Paragon’ Café, and so she was only too eager to ‘thank’ the fresh-faced twenty-two year old for her complicity in the conspiracy.

Kelly ushered Cassandra through the open doorway into the Watchousekeeper’s Office.

From that sanctuary, she had control of every external door. And, she had CCTV coverage too.

Pausing only long enough to close and lock the security door again, Kelly uttered a muffled sigh.

She glanced across the nearby counter at the front door and smiled to herself...

Cassandra was now in the Watchousekeeper’s Office with Kelly...

“You see,” Cassandra purred, “I’ve been thinking of ‘fucking’ you and little else, Constable O’Rourke?”

The young policewoman groaned.

Kelly was now all alone with Cassandra in the Sunbury Police Station...

“Ever since ‘The Paragon’ Café...?”

Kelly now closed the door between the front counter and the Watchousekeeper’s Office...

“You know,” continued Cassandra, “I really wanted to do you in the ‘Female Cells’ tonight, Kelly?”

Kelly nodded. But, was a ‘remand Prisoner’ in the ‘Female Cells’ – that was why it was necessary to have a policewoman working the Watchouse with Senior Constable Nick Schultz,

“But this will do fine, won’t it?”

“Y-Yes...” Kelly agreed.

It was a risk. She was taking a chance on Nick.

And, she was also taking a chance on no distractions too.

Cassandra sat back on the watchousekeeper’s desk...

“And I think,” she observed, “You wanted me to ‘fuck’ you at ‘The Paragon’ too, and not Joanna?”

Kelly opened her mouth to respond, but words had failed her again,

“You’re not alone...?” Cassandra asked – Kelly shook her head.

Cassandra had been told about Nick. And she knew about the ‘Remand Prisoner’...

“Not that it matters, does it, Kelly?”

“N-No...” confirmed the young blonde policewoman,

“Makes it a little exciting, Cassandra – if you know what I mean?”

The police radio crackled.

They could both hear the police radio echoing through the room from a loudspeaker above the door.

Moving closer to the seated Cassandra, Kelly placed her hands on the former prostitute’s shoulders,

“I really shouldn’t be doing this, Cassandra...?” she confessed.

The door on the far side of the Watchousekeeper’s Office was open. It led into the Cells at the rear of the building – standing at the door to the ‘Female Cells’ in the nude, the ‘Remand Prisoner’ watched in silence...

“But, you’re not about to take ‘No’ for an answer, are you?”

Cassandra shook her head – she began to unbutton Kelly’s uniform shirt,

“Senior Sergeant O’Donoghue would ‘ave my ‘cunt’ nailed to his office door if he knew?”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.