Kelly Maree O’Rourke - Cover

Kelly Maree O’Rourke

Copyright© 2023 by Uniformity2022

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Sunbury Police Station on the Nightshift. A follow on to Joanna Louise Parrish. Lust and Desire in uniform - Jealousy and Need as 'Probationary' Constable Kelly O'Rourke attempts to come to terms with her feelings towards 'Trainee' Constable Susie Raynor and the other policewomen with whom she now works...? The twenty-year old blonde is about to enjoy something 'special' with the notorious Cassandra 'The Cunt' Thompson, thanks to Constable Joanna Parrish...

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/Fa   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   Reluctant   Romantic   Lesbian   Fiction   Crime   Historical   Group Sex   Harem   Oral Sex   Petting   Voyeurism   Prostitution  

’Probationary’ Constable Kelly O’Rourke knew of the former prostitute’s kinky reputation.

All the policewomen now stationed at the Sunbury ‘Uniform Branch’ did, but for ‘Trainee’ Constable Susie Raynor, or so the twenty-two year old had believed until now. Standing in the doorway between the front counter and Watchousekeeper’s Office, Kelly couldn’t help but wonder just what Susie knew...?

“You see,” Cassandra explained, “Susie told me that you’d be all alone in her tonight?”

Kelly moved closer to the counter – there was something remarkably disarming about the former prostitute. Kelly Maree O’Rourke had seen that in ‘The Paragon’ too...

“Joanna suggested I pay you a visit, Constable O’Rourke?”

Kelly positioned herself at the front counter – she tugged at the sleeve of her shirt again.

She felt nervous in the presence of Cassandra ‘The Cunt’ Thompson.

‘Probationary’ Constable Kelly O’Rourke had been just as surprised by the former prostitute as had both Constable Joanna Parrish and Constable Maggie Doyle almost a month before – she seemed more like a Businesswoman than former prostitute. And now, as she stood the other side of the counter from Kelly, Cassandra still appeared nothing like her reputation had suggested.

Her usual short-sleeved white shirt – once again knotted tightly ‘halter style’ about her waist again.

A tight black ‘pencil line’ skirt with matching stockings and stiletto-heeled shoes,

But, it had been Constable Maggie Doyle that night at ‘The Paragon’ Café – much to her surprise it had been Joanna’s idea, and Cassandra had ‘fucked’ the older blonde policewoman in the bed that the kinky Manageress had placed in the rear store room. Kelly had watched it all with Joanna.

“So, here I am...?”

And, the former prostitute had also ‘fucked’ Joanna a day later in the ‘Female Cells’ as she had Deirdre ‘Dash’ McKinley too – oblivious to what Kelly was thinking, Casandra leant across the front counter...

“But,” queried Kelly in a whisper, “What if I’m not interested in what you’re offering, Miss Cassandra?”

The former prostitute hesitated.

Kelly tugged at the collar of her uniform shirt – Cassandra licked slowly at her lips and smiled.

Savouring the young policewoman’s tempting fragrance, she reached across the counter,

“You do know, “Kelly reminded Cassandra, “There’s still a ‘Warrant of Apprehension’ out on you?”

“S-So...?”

Cassandra licked again at her lips, savouring the young blonde’s Givenchy Amirage

“It never worried you before, Kelly...?” she whispered – there had never been a suggestion that any of the policewomen would ever arrest her,

“And anyway, I can see it in your eyes, Constable O’Rourke?”

Leaning across the counter that separated her from the young policewoman, she took a gentle hold of Kelly’s tight-fitting uniform shirt,

“You want it, don’t you?” Cassandra asked.

Leaning closer to Kelly, she pressed her lips to the crisp pale-blue fabric of her uniform shirt,

“Just like you did the other week...?” she whispered, teasing at Kelly’s hardening nipple through the policewoman’s shirt with very the tip of her tongue,

“When you watched me with Maggie at ‘The Paragon’ Café, didn’t you, Constable O’Rourke?”

“But...” protested Kelly,

“I can almost taste you, Constable O’Rourke?”

“N-No...?” gasped Kelly,

“C-Cassandra...?” she begged – the twenty-two year old policewoman uttered a gasp.

Cassandra closed her eyes and teased again at Kelly’s right nipple, sending a shudder through the young blonde policewoman...

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.