Kelly Maree O’Rourke - Cover

Kelly Maree O’Rourke

Copyright© 2023 by Uniformity2022

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Sunbury Police Station on the Nightshift. A follow on to Joanna Louise Parrish. Lust and Desire in uniform - Jealousy and Need as 'Probationary' Constable Kelly O'Rourke attempts to come to terms with her feelings towards 'Trainee' Constable Susie Raynor and the other policewomen with whom she now works...? The twenty-year old blonde is about to enjoy something 'special' with the notorious Cassandra 'The Cunt' Thompson, thanks to Constable Joanna Parrish...

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/Fa   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   Reluctant   Romantic   Lesbian   Fiction   Crime   Historical   Group Sex   Harem   Oral Sex   Petting   Voyeurism   Prostitution  

It was late. Just after midnight.

And once more, Kelly had been rostered as the Watchhousekeeper on the Nightshift.

‘Probationary’ Constable Kelly O’Rourke was all on her own again.

Working with Senior Constable Nick Schultz, Constable Joanna Parrish and the newly-arrived ‘Trainee’ Constable Susie Raynor on the Nightshift, Kelly Maree O’Rourke had been left alone in the Sunbury Police Station – Joanna and Susie were out in the ‘Divisional Van’ together, and the older policeman asleep upstairs. He’d arrived for work quite drunk.

And, the fresh-faced young blonde was jealous.

Susie had only just transferred to the ‘Uniform Branch’ at Sunbury.

And almost immediately, Kelly and the new policewoman had developed something of a relationship that had taken her by surprise. Nonetheless, both policewomen had so far, kept it discreet.

Lesbianism had always been tolerated within the Victoria Police.

And, their chauvinistic ‘Officer in Charge’ loathed policewomen, so both Kelly and Susie knew only too well, that they’d have to be careful. There were few policewomen at Sunbury, so Senior Sergeant ‘Wild Bill’ O’Donoghue kept a close eye on the likes of Kelly and Susie, so it was essential that they kept their feelings for each other hidden – the last thing they could afford, was for their ‘Officer in Charge’ to find out about the mutual attraction that they felt for each other.

They had witnessed what had happened with Constable Maggie Doyle and ‘Probationary’ Constable Deirdre ‘Dash’ McKinley - Senior Sergeant ‘Wild Bill’ O’Donoghue treated them both with utter disdain.

But, they also knew all about Constable Joanna Parrish and her new girlfriend too.

The last thing Kelly or Susie wanted was to attract any undue attention from ‘Wild Bill’ for that might risk Joanna’s illicit ‘relationship’ with Cassandra too.

Kelly was the daughter of a career policeman.

And, she’d always wanted to work ‘General Duties’ – she’d been stationed at the Sunbury ‘Uniform Branch’ after graduating from the Glen Waverley ‘Police Training Academy’ and was content to stay.

For the most part, she enjoyed Nightshift.

However, she’d always been rostered to work with Joanna, Maggie and ‘Dash’ until now.

Maggie and ‘Dash’ were on Leave. And, she’d had to deal with a drunken Nick Schultz.

Kelly was not happy – she couldn’t help but think of Susie out in the ‘Divvy Van’ with Joanna...

“Mmmm...?”

Kelly was jealous. And she was worried.

Two nights earlier, it had been her with Susie working together in the Sunbury van,

They’d shared a kiss. A moment’s intimacy in the early hours of the morning.

Nevertheless, Susie had seemed a little reluctant – that had caught Kelly by surprise.

And then, she’d recognised that Susie was distracted.

She had begun to wonder if it was the former ‘Miss Victoria Police’ that Susie was now interested in...?

Kelly had never thought of herself as attractive. Nor had she been all that confident when it came to sharing another woman’s bed – she had of course enjoyed ‘sex’ with Joanna, Maggie and ‘Dash’ but that had not been enough for the twenty-two year old.

“Mmmm...”

Toying with the collar of her shirt, she closed her eyes...

“It should be me working with Susie tonight?” she whispered to herself,

It’s just not fair...?” she continued, opening her eyes again.

Sitting back in her chair, she pushed her paperwork to one side and uttered a soft, muffled sigh.

Her skin tingled beneath the crisp pale-blue fabric of her short-sleeved policewoman’s uniform shirt as she stared at the ceiling above,

“What are you up to huh...?”

Kelly wasn’t too concerned about Nick. Her would sleep all night.

But, she just missed another chance for a kiss with Susie.

Joanna had Cassandra. And, Maggie was ‘sleeping’ with ‘Dash’ too.

Kelly wanted Susie all for herself,

“I want ‘a piece of the action’ too, Susie?”

Her mood had not been helped by another quite night – she had nothing to really do.

There had not been a telephone call in over an hour.

And nobody had come to the Front Counter since she’d started her shift.

She doubted there would be now.

But, what concerned her far more than anything, was that she’d not heard from either Susie or Joanna in some time...

“Where are you?”

Slowly, the Kelly ran the tip of her finger along the dark-blue trim of her uniform shirt’s collar...

She had all but finished her paperwork.

And, she’d already completed the filing and other duties that the Watchousekeeper was required to do on the Nightshift, so she had little to occupy her mind now...

“You delicious bitch...?”

She could almost taste Susie’s moist lips.

The twenty-five year old’s strawberry-flavoured lip gloss – Susie’s alluring perfume.

Kelly too, was wearing a little Givenchy Amirage tonight, just like Susie, but it had done no good.

The perfume was a trademark of Constable Joanna Parrish that had been adopted by all of the policewoman stationed at Sunbury...

“What are you doing with Joanna, Susie...?”

Susie had joined the Victoria Police after her Divorce.

She was a little older than most ‘trainee’ policewomen.

And, Kelly now believed that Susie had eyes for Joanna only,

“It might’ve been fun tonight, Susie?”

She paused.

“ ... I hope you’re not ‘fucking’ Joanna now?”

Reaching down, she opened the bottom drawer of the watchhousekeeper’s desk and quickly retrieved a battered old copy of the notorious ‘Ribald’ magazine - the desk drawer was fully of old porno books and magazines.

It was a poor substitute for Susie. But, Kelly no longer cared.

Licking ever so slowly at her trembling lips, she intently studied the faded picture of a policewoman kissing a prostitute...

“I can only guess,” she thought, “What you’re up to with Joanna tonight, Susie?”

Kelly had long been jealous of the former ‘Miss Victoria Police’ – she had never been able to reconcile her feeling since arriving at the Sunbury Police Station earlier in the year.

Closing her eyes again, Kelly could feel her nipples hardening beneath the crisp pale-blue fabric of her uniform shirt – in her mind, she could see Susie with Joanna, sharing a kiss in the ‘Divisional Van’...

“Damn it...?”

Her shirt now felt as if it were three sizes too small. Her pulse rate quickened.

And, the crisp fabric of her uniform shirt continued to caress at her tingling skin as she thought of Susie and Joanna - Kelly uttered yet another frustrated groan.

She had never felt so frustrated. And, there was little she could do about it.

Softly-spoken and reserved, Kelly had endured a wild kaleidoscope of emotions in recent days.

There had been excitement – that familiar thrill that she’d first experienced at the Academy, when she’d been seduced by her Drill Instructor, Senior Constable Lindy Schroeder

Like many policewomen, she had served her ‘lesbian apprenticeship’ at Glen Waverley.

It had been hard work. And, it had been quite a challenge. But, the eighteen weeks at the ‘Police Training Academy’ had also been filled with lesbian desire. Sitting alone in the Watchousekeeper’s Office, Kelly could scarcely believe how she now felt about Susie...

The irony was, that she had been warned about ‘Trainee’ Constable Susie Raynor.

And, it had not just been her ‘Officer in Charge’ who had spoken to her about the newly-arrived blonde ‘trainee’ policewoman – both Constable Maggie Doyle and ‘Probationary’ Constable Deirdre ‘Dash’ McKinley had cautioned her about the ‘Trainee’ Constable Susie Raynor too.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.