Joanna Louise Parrish - Cover

Joanna Louise Parrish

Copyright© 2023 by Uniformity2022

Chapter 6

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 6 - Constable Joanna Parrish was new to the 'Uniform Branch' at Sunbury - the twenty-five year old brunette determined to make a nice for herself within the Victoria Police. But what she hadn't quite taken into account, was the notorious former prostitute now living on the Goonewarra Estate. Nor had she quite realised just how Constable Maggie Doyle and the other Policewomen at Sunbury would react to 'The Cunt' either...?

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/Fa   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   Romantic   Lesbian   Fiction   Crime   Historical   Group Sex   Oral Sex   Petting   Water Sports   Prostitution  

Joanna opened her eyes.

Lying across Cassandra’s large bed, she stared at the ceiling.

She uttered a sigh. And for a brief moment, wondered just where she was...?

She wore only her short-sleeved uniform shirt – the once crisp pale-blue fabric now translucent and sopping wet as it clung to her. The knotted policewoman’s shirt still accentuated her firm breasts and hard nipples as she contemplated everything that had happened in the last few hours...

“I was beginning to wonder if you would ever wake...?” she heard a familiar voice say.

Cassandra stood in the bedroom doorway – the thirty-five year old silhouetted by the morning sun...

“Cassandra...” Joanna acknowledged – the notorious former prostitute smiled mischievously.

Joanna hesitated – she sensed that they were not alone. However, she continued to stare at the bedroom ceiling...

“What are we going to do with you, Constable Parrish?”

Joanna turned. Cassandra wore a short-sleeved white shirt, knotted ‘halter style’ about her waist.

And behind her, Constable Joanna Parrish caught a glimpse of somebody else.

She recognised the distinctive short-sleeved uniform shirt of a policewoman...

“S-So...?”

“What time is it, Cassandra?” she asked – the morning sun was streaming in through the window.

Joanna focussed on the distinctive short-sleeved policewoman’s uniform shirt behind Cassandra.

.Was it Maggie...?

“Constable Parrish...” a familiar voice replied – it was that of ‘Probationary’ Constable Deirdre ‘Dash’ McKinley speaking from the adjacent lounge room,

“I’m afraid,” continued the young brunette,, “It’s well after eight o’clock in the morning now, Joanna?”

Joanna hesitated. Deirdre Elaine McKinley was now standing behind the notorious former prostitute,

“And, you’re late for work...?” warned ‘Dash’ with a suggestive smile.

The nineteen year old policewoman however, was drinking a coffee...

“Don’t worry,” Cassandra added, “It seems, your ‘girlfriends’ have covered for you this morning too?”

‘Dash’ had brought Joanna a fresh uniform shirt – she’d also brought the older brunette policewoman a clean pair of panties and another uniform skirt too...

“I should warn you,” continued ‘Dash’ finally, “Maggie’s still asleep in the ‘Female Cells’ too, Joanna?”

Kelly had promised to keep an eye on the blonde,

“We never made it to ‘The Tunnel’...” the young brunette confessed,

“So, you doing any work today, Joanna?” she now asked...

“Or are you staying in bed with Miss Thompson for the rest of the day?”

Deirdre ‘Dash’ McKinley took a gentle hold of the former prostitute’s arm...

“Not that I would blame you if you did?”

Cassandra remained silent, but she appeared at ease with ‘Dash’...

“Though I can’t say I’m all that happy with you, Constable Parrish...?”

Maggie had told ‘Dash’ where to look for the ‘missing’ policewoman. And she had admitted everything,

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.