Joanna Louise Parrish - Cover

Joanna Louise Parrish

Copyright© 2023 by Uniformity2022

Chapter 5

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 5 - Constable Joanna Parrish was new to the 'Uniform Branch' at Sunbury - the twenty-five year old brunette determined to make a nice for herself within the Victoria Police. But what she hadn't quite taken into account, was the notorious former prostitute now living on the Goonewarra Estate. Nor had she quite realised just how Constable Maggie Doyle and the other Policewomen at Sunbury would react to 'The Cunt' either...?

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/Fa   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   Romantic   Lesbian   Fiction   Crime   Historical   Group Sex   Oral Sex   Petting   Water Sports   Prostitution  

Cassandra had no idea that Joanna was approaching her front door again.

She had invited Joanna and Maggie to return, as she had ‘Dash’ and Kelly too.

But when, the two policewomen had left, Cassandra had admonished herself for doing so – she really didn’t know either Constable Joanna Parrish or Constable Maggie Doyle...? However, the notorious former prostitute was now confident that she’d ‘fuck’ a policewoman soon.

Joanna had left both Maggie and ‘Dash’ none the wiser back at the Sunbury Police Station.

Kelly was asleep in the ‘Female Cells’ – she knew nothing of Cassandra or what Joanna was doing.

A staff shortage meant that there was nobody working the Nightshift.

And, she had slipped away as the two policewomen had been sharing a few more moments of intimacy in the Watchousekeeper’s Office. Once again, Constable Joanna Parrish had made her way back to ‘The Mayfair’ Apartments on the Goonawarra Estate...

It had been an impulsive decision on her part.

And she doubted that Maggie and ‘Dash’ would follow.

Much to her relief, they were going to ‘The Tunnel’ Nightclub in Melbourne now. They had asked her along, but she had declined their invitation politely – she had argued that she was too tired to enjoy a late night at ‘The Tunnel’ and that excuse had seemed to satisfy the other two policewomen. Although, they both had seemed reluctant to leave the Sunbury Police Station as they’d kissed.

Joanna had said nothing about returning to ‘The Mayfair’ Apartments.

However, Maggie had suggested it earlier.

Nevertheless,, she’d quickly forgotten about Cassandra’s invitation when she’d kissed ‘Dash’ – Joanna had not reminded her either. And, she’d made sure they’d not seen her leave.

Joanna had even turned right as she had driven from the Sunbury Police Station, as if she was heading home to the bungalow she shared with Maggie and Kelly, out near the old ‘Emu Bottom’ Homestead. Joanna however, still felt a little guilty about all the subterfuge.

She wondered if she should have told Maggie at least...?

But, she wasn’t sure just what Maggie might say if she had...?

Joanna wanted Cassandra all for herself, and it was as simple as that. She’d been jealous watching Maggie with the notorious former prostitute earlier.

Fortunately for Constable Joanna Parrish, it had been a quiet night.

Silent and still. A warm Summer’s evening just after Christmas - Sunbury was asleep.

Negotiating her way through an alleyway at the rear of ‘The Mayfair’ Apartments, Joanna now found herself back at Cassandra’s front door, having left her car where it could not be seen from the street.

It had taken her less than twenty minutes.

And in that time, the former ‘Miss Victoria Police’ had not seen another person...

“Here goes nothing...?” she told herself,

“I’ll make it up to Maggie tomorrow...” Joanna whispered – she hesitated, glancing back nervously,

“She’ll understand, I’m sure of it...?”

Joanna now looked back down the alleyway.

There was nobody around. No sound - not even any passing traffic along Bulla Road in the distance.

“And I guess,” she added in a whisper, “I will probably have to make it up to ‘Dash’ too?”

She had no doubt that Maggie would confess all to the young brunette policewoman,

“And I suppose Kelly too...?”

Cassandra’s front light was still on.

“What are you waiting for, J-Joanna?”

And from where she stood at the front door, Joanna could see that there was a light on in the lounge room too – she knew instinctively that Cassandra was still awake at this late hour.

Cassandra heard the gentle ‘knock’ at her front door,

“M-Miss Thompson...?” she heard a familiar voice call in a hushed tone,

“It’s me again, Cassandra – I hope you don’t mind?”

Cassandra had expected Maggie – she didn’t know why, but she had convinced herself that Constable Maggie Doyle would return.

She’d even thought ‘Probationary’ Constable Deirdre ‘Dash’ McKinley would be with the blonde,

“J-Joanna...?”

But, she was no less delighted that it Constable Joanna Parrish at her door...

She preferred that it was the former ‘Miss Victoria Police’ – it was the twenty-five year old brunette that Cassandra wanted more than anything.

“I hope you don’t mind, C-Cassandra?”

Standing, Cassandra smiled. She paused.

Licking slowly at her trembling lips, she stared at her front door.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.