Joanna Louise Parrish - Cover

Joanna Louise Parrish

Copyright© 2023 by Uniformity2022

Chapter 4

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4 - Constable Joanna Parrish was new to the 'Uniform Branch' at Sunbury - the twenty-five year old brunette determined to make a nice for herself within the Victoria Police. But what she hadn't quite taken into account, was the notorious former prostitute now living on the Goonewarra Estate. Nor had she quite realised just how Constable Maggie Doyle and the other Policewomen at Sunbury would react to 'The Cunt' either...?

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/Fa   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   Romantic   Lesbian   Fiction   Crime   Historical   Group Sex   Oral Sex   Petting   Water Sports   Prostitution  

Constable Joanna Parrish hesitated.

Standing at the side door to the Sunbury Police Station, she stared across the car park at the ‘Mount Carmel’ Convent – behind her; Constable Maggie Doyle and ‘Probationary’ Constable Deirdre ‘Dash’ McKinley were sharing a kiss in the large Watchousekeeper’s Office.

It had only been fifteen minutes or so, since they’d left ‘The Mayfair’ Apartments on the Goonawarra Estate – she had told Maggie everything as they’d driven back together to the Sunbury Police Station.

And, she had no doubt that Maggie would soon tell ‘Dash’ what had happened too.

They would probably have to tell Kelly as well.

For now however, they would keep what had occurred between the three of them.

Pausing, Joanna recalled kissing Cassandra at her front door.

She had been about to leave, when she’d turned to the notorious former prostitute and kissed Cassandra on the lips again.

The brunette policewoman could still taste Cassandra’s strawberry-flavoured lip gloss...

Joanna Louise Parrish smiled to herself.

She had no concerns about what either ‘Probationary’ Constable Deirdre ‘Dash’ McKinley or Constable Maggie Doyle would do – nor was she particularly concerned about ‘Trainee’ Constable Kelly O’Rourke either. Kelly Maree O’Rourke had proved herself to be discreet, more than once.

‘The Cunt’ had enjoyed ‘fingering’ both Maggie and Joanna, so it was almost inevitable that she’d soon ‘fuck’ all of the policewomen at Sunbury. For almost eight months, Joanna, Maggie, Deirdre and Kelly, had shared everything.

Cassandra ‘The Cunt’ Thompson had in fact, invited them both to return to ‘The Mayfair’ Apartments after they’d finished for the evening – she had promised both Maggie and Joanna something ‘special’ and had even extended her kind invitation to ‘Dash’ and Kelly as well.

But, Joanna was still not so sure...?

Like most policewomen, the former ‘Miss Victoria Police’ was sympathetic to the plight of prostitutes.

And, she knew enough about the former Senior Constable Rosemary ‘Rosie’ Egan and ‘The Countess’ to appreciate just why Cassandra had moved to Sunbury without telling anybody.

Joanna herself was something of a ‘pariah’ at the Sunbury Police Station herself.

Outspoken and a little too self-assured for her own good, she was almost persona non grata within the Sunbury ‘Uniform Branch’ after Senior Sergeant ‘Wild Bill’ O’Donoghue had learnt of what she’d done as the ‘Miss Victoria Police’ – he detested policewomen and wanted rid of all four ‘cunts’ from Sunbury.

But, he seemed to have an almost pathological loathing for Joanna in particular.

And that was beginning to prove quite problematic now for Joanna Louise Parrish.

Unbeknownst to Joanna however, Cassandra too was thinking on what had happened that evening.

She still couldn’t sleep. Cocaine and Johnny Walker ‘Blue Label’ hadn’t helped in that respect.

But it was more. She had just ‘fingered’ two policewomen until they’d ‘cum’ – both Constable Joanna Parrish and Constable Maggie Doyle now knew just who she really was and where she now lived, so she needed to come to terms with that.

As a prostitute, she’d long regarded the Victoria Police as an ‘Occupational Hazard’ to be avoided at all costs. This of course, had not been possible. She’d had once had a policewoman as a ‘Pimp’ and she’d ‘fucked’ several female ‘Pigs’ at ‘The Grosvenor’ Massage Parlour too.

Alone with her thoughts, Cassandra sat back on her sofa lounge and gazed out the nearby window in silence – all on her own once more in her cosy townhouse on the Goonawarra Estate, ‘The Cunt’ now wondered just whether or not, she would ever get to ‘fuck’ either Constable Maggie Doyle or Constable Joanna Parrish with the large black dildo that she still held tightly in her hand...?

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.