Joanna Louise Parrish - Cover

Joanna Louise Parrish

Copyright© 2023 by Uniformity2022

Chapter 3

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Constable Joanna Parrish was new to the 'Uniform Branch' at Sunbury - the twenty-five year old brunette determined to make a nice for herself within the Victoria Police. But what she hadn't quite taken into account, was the notorious former prostitute now living on the Goonewarra Estate. Nor had she quite realised just how Constable Maggie Doyle and the other Policewomen at Sunbury would react to 'The Cunt' either...?

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/Fa   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   Romantic   Lesbian   Fiction   Crime   Historical   Group Sex   Oral Sex   Petting   Water Sports   Prostitution  

Night clung to the Goonawarra Estate – the silence was almost deafening.

Maggie had ejaculated all over Cassandra’s fingers.

The blonde policewoman had now ‘cum’ several time in quick succession.

But, she was a spent force – sprawled beside Cassandra on her large and comfortable sofa lounge, she stared at the ceiling in complete silence. The blonde’s face was wet with perspiration. Her eyes fixed. Maggie’s arms lay either side of her – her hand reaching out for nothing in particular.

Cassandra closed her eyes. She’d been exhausted.

She’d been so tired after the move to Sunbury, that she’d been unable to sleep earlier.

But, she’d not expected a late visit from the local Sunbury Police.

It had all happened so quickly. And, the former prostitute could hardly believe what had just happened. She uttered a sigh.

Something had changed in her. She now knew that. Nevertheless, she couldn’t quite comprehend just what it was...?

Cassandra ‘The Cunt’ Thompson could do little but continue to ‘finger’ the blonde policewoman beside her, as from the other side of the room, the former ‘Miss Victoria Police’ continued to watch – she opened her eyes again. Constable Joanna Parrish had knotted her uniform shirt ‘halter style’ about her slender waist. And, the brunette policewoman appeared to be almost in a trance.

It seemed a dream. Some sort of wild nocturnal ‘fantasy’ – yet it was happening...

Slowly, Joanna walked towards Cassandra and Maggie. She said nothing.

Cassandra teased for a moment at Maggie’s most ‘pussy lips’ with the very tip of her finger.

The blonde groaned. She closed her eyes once more.

Constable Maggie Doyle’s once pristine uniform shirt was a mess. Wet through with perspiration and smeared with both saliva and lipstick – the tempting scent of her fragrant ‘pussy’ mixed with that of her ‘Tommy Girl’ perfume as Cassandra continued to ‘pleasure’ her.

Cassandra though, had eyes only for Joanna.

The translucent pale-blue fabric clinging to her moist skin as she positioned herself beside Cassandra, the brunette policewoman was incapable of speaking – she slipped her own policewoman’s handbag from her shoulder, allowing it to fall to the floor at her feet.

“J-Joanna...?” she heard Cassandra whisper,

“Maybe, you need a change of diet too, Constable Parrish?”

Gazing at the former prostitute, Joanna licked slowly at her lips, but said nothing,

“You want ‘a piece of the action’ too, J-Joanna...” Cassandra asked yet again...

“I hope she gave satisfaction, Miss Thompson?” responded the brunette policewoman.

Cassandra nodded – Joanna moved closer to Cassandra,

“I hope we both might give you some satisfaction tonight, Miss Thompson?”

Cassandra nodded again.

Maggie however, was emotionally and physically exhausted after yet another orgasm,

Joanna however, still had that familiar ‘hunger’ in her eyes as she spoke...

“I have a little confession though...?”?

Pausing, she tugged at the collar of her uniform shirt – Cassandra sat up a little more,

“You may as well know,” the brunette policewoman continued, “I know who you are, Cassandra?”

The policewoman now tugged at her shirtsleeve...

“C-Cassandra Thompson...?” she whispered,

The former prostitute hesitated. She bit her lip,

“Better known as ‘The Cunt’ if I’m not mistaken, Miss Thompson?”

Joanna reached for her ‘Victoria Police’ ID.

Pausing, she cleared her throat – the glistening silver chain lanyard caught Cassandra’s eye,

Tucked neatly beneath the collar of the brunette’s uniform shirt, the lanyard held Joanna’s glistening ‘Victoria Badge’...

“Not that it really matters, Cassandra?” the brunette policewoman continued.

The former ‘Miss Victoria Police’ slipped the lanyard off, tossing it the floor at Cassandra’s feet,

“After all, what I am going to do now...?”

Cassandra hesitated – she didn’t know quite what to say...?

But as she listened carefully to Joanna’s every word, the former prostitute reached up with her free hand – she slid it up under the brunette policewoman’s dark-blue uniform skirt, caressing at Joann’s firm thighs. Much to her surprise, she found that Constable Joanna Parrish wasn’t wearing panties,

“For what it’s worth too,” Joanna promised solemnly, ““Your secret is safe with me, Miss Thompson?”

“ ... and that goes for both Maggie too?” she assured the former prostitute with a smile,

“But, we’re really going to have to get going – we’re expected back soon, you see, Cassandra?”

She knew, as did Maggie, that ‘Probationary’ Constable Deirdre ‘Dash’ McKinley and ‘Trainee’ Constable Kelly O’Rourke would be waiting for them at the Sunbury Police Station to return...

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.