Joanna Louise Parrish - Cover

Joanna Louise Parrish

Copyright© 2023 by Uniformity2022

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Constable Joanna Parrish was new to the 'Uniform Branch' at Sunbury - the twenty-five year old brunette determined to make a nice for herself within the Victoria Police. But what she hadn't quite taken into account, was the notorious former prostitute now living on the Goonewarra Estate. Nor had she quite realised just how Constable Maggie Doyle and the other Policewomen at Sunbury would react to 'The Cunt' either...?

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/Fa   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   Romantic   Lesbian   Fiction   Crime   Historical   Group Sex   Oral Sex   Petting   Water Sports   Prostitution  

Sunbury Policewoman 1

The last thing Cassandra had expected was a visit from the Victoria Police.

It was late. Just a little before midnight, on a warm Summer’s evening.

And, the thirty-three year old former prostitute had only just moved into ‘The Mayfair’ Apartments that day. As far as she knew, there was no valid reason why the Victoria Police should be looking for her.

Cassandra had told nobody that she was moving to the Goonawarra Estate, Sunbury – nobody at all.

She had relocated address to escape her past. And, it was as simple as that.

A chance at redemption. Cassandra was just another anonymous woman, or so she had planned.

And thus, she knew almost nobody in Sunbury for that very reason.

Situated on the very edge of Melbourne’s growing metropolitan area, Sunbury and the neighbouring Goonawarra Estate were almost forty kilometres from everything Cassandra had once known.

‘The Cunt’ as she’d once been christened, doubted anybody would know who she was in Sunbury...?

She was just another anonymous woman who’d come to Sunbury in search of new employment.

For now however, Cassandra Thompson had been waiting patiently for her kettle to boil.

It had been a long day. And, she needed a coffee. Cassandra was addicted to caffeine.

Her quiet evening nevertheless, had been interrupted by a sudden ‘knock’ at her front door...

“What the...?”

Cassandra had not been expecting visitors. She knew nobody...?

Or she thought. Certainly nobody in Sunbury, other than her Real Estate Agent.

“Who could that be at this time of night...?” she asked herself.

Hesitating a moment, she then slipped her satin shirt back on.

There was another ‘knock’ – Cassandra paused a moment longer,

“S-So...?”

She had only been living in her new townhouse for little more than eight hours.

And she was quite certain, that nobody she knew had any idea just where she now lived.

‘The Cunt’ had left Collingwood and ‘The Grosvenor’ far behind.

Nobody but the pretty young ‘Estate Agent’, who’d sold her the property almost a month ago, had ever spoken to her in Sunbury. And, she was quite certain that Caroline had no idea who she really was, let alone what she had once been...?

Not even after Cassandra had ‘fucked’ the twenty-five year old ‘Estate Agent’ that very morning...

“H-Hello...?” she called nervously, moving slowly towards the front door,

“P-Police...” a female voice replied. Cassandra hesitated again.

Her front door was located on the opposite side of her lounge room.

And, she had locked it earlier.

That had been just after Caroline had left a few minutes after noon.

There was a large window to the side of the door, but Cassandra had also closed the curtains for privacy...

“Police...?” the former prostitute queried.

If anything, she had half-expected Caroline to return – Cassandra knew that it had been a mistake earlier, nevertheless, she’d still ‘fucked’ the unsuspecting young ‘Estate Agent’ almost.

If nothing else, it was one way of completing the negotiations for her new townhouse.

And, she had made a lot of money ‘fucking’ wealthy young businesswomen like Caroline.

She was confident though, that Caroline Wainwright however, had no known who she really was...?

And Cassandra was quite certain was that nobody else in Melbourne here she was now living.

She’d been careful in her arrangements.

Cassandra was also confident, that none of her neighbours knew who she was ether - ‘The Mayfair’ Apartments were to be her refuge for the moment,

“H-Hello there...” responded the voice,

“Constable Joanna Parrish from the Sunbury Police Station – just need a moment of your time?”

“We’re sorry to disturb you at this hour,” continued the policewoman, “But, we need to speak to you?”

The policewoman sounded tired...

“My name’s J-Joanna Parrish...”

Reassuringly for Cassandra, Constable Joanna Parrish also sounded friendly...

“It shouldn’t take that long please?” added the policewoman, almost as an afterthought,

“And, this is Maggie Doyle too - Constable Maggie Doyle – we’re from the Sunbury Police Station, you see?”

Cassandra raised an eyebrow.

There were two policewomen at her front door.

What did they want with her...?

Time stopped. And for a moment or two, all Cassandra could hear was her own breathing.

As a prostitute at ‘The Grosvenor’ Massage Parlour in Collingwood, she’d dealt with female ‘Pigs’ on more than one occasion – Policewomen had long been an ‘Occupational Hazard’ for ‘The Cunt’’ back then...

“Just a minute...?’ she responded finally with a sigh.

Making sure that she made no sounds, she moved to her front door.

Resting her hand on the doorknob, she carefully looked out through the peephole.

Cassandra had left her outside light on, and she could now see the two policewomen – she just didn’t know who was Constable Joanna Parrish or Constable Maggie Doyle...?

Not that it really mattered.

The blonde was rather attractive. And so was the brunette – both were about twenty-five or so,

“We just need a moment of your time this evening...?” assured Joanna with a sigh...

P-Please?”’

Cassandra smiled to herself.

Constable Joanna Parrish was the brunette. And, she was just as attractive as Maggie.

More so in fact, Cassandra thought, licking slowly at her trembling lips as she peered at Joanna through the peep hole on her front door,

“This shouldn’t take too long...?” Maggie added

Carefully, the former prostitute unlocked her front door but still did not open it,

“Just a few minutes, that’s all, Miss...?” continued the blonde policewoman.

Cassandra hesitated a few moments longer, content to look over the brunette policewoman.

Constable Joanna Parrish was not quite what she’d expected.

She was a few centimetres taller than her blonde colleague.

Shoulder-length brown hair. And, a mischievous glint in her eyes.

Attractive and just the sort of female ‘Pig’ that Cassandra would’ve ‘fucked’ for free back in Collingwood.

And, the brunette policewoman’s crisp short-sleeved uniform shirt accentuated her small breasts – the crisp pale-blue fabric a contrast to Joanna’s darker complexion as she stood at the front door...

“P-Please...?”

Cassandra was now quite certain in her mind, that the sudden presence of two young female ‘Pigs’ at her front door had nothing to do with either Donna Murdoch or ‘The Grosvenor’ Massage Parlour...

“Of course...” she replied finally.

She paused yet another moment longer. Time still stood still for the former prostitute as she drew a long deep breath. And then, she finally opened her front door.

Maggie smiled.

Blonde and almost demure, she stood a little behind Joanna,

“H-Hello there...” greeted Joanna – the brunette offered a reassuring smile of her own.

She looked familiar to Cassandra, but the former prostitute had no idea from where she knew Joanna from...?

She was certain however, that it wasn’t from either the Collingwood Police Station or Carlton ‘Special Duties’ Squad – now did she know Constable Joanna Parrish from ‘The Grosvenor’ Massage Parlour...

“We’re terribly sorry about this...” said Joanna – Cassandra shrugged,

“But, we’re just making a few enquiries around the neighbourhood tonight, you see...?”

Cassandra nodded,

“Is there a problem, Constable Parrish?” she enquired. Joanna shook her head,

“Constable Doyle...?” Cassandra then asked the blonde. Maggie too, shook her head...

“Not at all...” whispered the blonde policewoman.

Cassandra lived alone. And for the last five hours, she had been preoccupied with unpacking,

She’d not even had a telephone call since the young Real Estate Agent had left just after lunch

“I’ve just moved in today, you see...?” she now explained,

“So, I hope I’ve done nothing wrong this evening, Constable Doyle?”

Maggie shook her head again...

“Constable Parrish...?”

Joanna shook her head again to,,

“Not at all...” she assured Cassandra,

“We’re really just making a few routine enquiries this evening, that’s all – nothing to worry about?”

“Just needed to check the neighbourhood...?” added Maggie with another smile.

Both policewomen were relaxed – almost apathetic about what they were doing as they spoke with Cassandra,

“Just routine...?”

Cassandra always knew that, there was a chance that she might be recognised in Sunbury – she had been subpoenaed for the recently-announced ‘Magellan Enquiry’ into Prostitution, but had no intention of giving evidence on the ‘disgraced’ former Senior Constable Rosemary ‘Rosie’ Egan or Donna ‘The Countess’ Murdoch. That was why she had moved to Sunbury.

“S-So then?” she prompted...

“What’s this all about, Constable Parrish?”

“ ... Constable Doyle?” she enquired...

“How may I help you this evening...?”

Cassandra now focussed on Joanna – the former prostitute had taken an immediate liking to the twenty-five year old brunette.

But, she still couldn’t quite recall where she knew Constable Joanna Parrish from...?

Joanna glanced at Maggie,

“We’re just checking if anybody saw or heard anything...?” the brunette then explained,

“There was a burglary earlier today, you see, just a couple of houses down the street, ma’am?”

Pausing, Joanna tugged at the sleeve of her uniform shirt – Cassandra turned to Maggie.,

“Oh dear...?”

She glanced back at Joanna...

“I’m not really sure whether I can really be of any assistance?” she continued apologetically,

“I’ve been a little busy for most of today, you see, Sergeant Parrish – Constable Doyle...?”

She knew instinctively that the blonde policewoman at least was bi. Not because she was a policewoman – though Cassandra knew that many female ‘:Pigs’ were either bi-sexual or lesbian, nut because of the way she looked. Constable Maggie Doyle had a certain look of ‘hunger’ in her eye,...

“I really can’t say, that I took much notice of anything else, I’m afraid?”

And, she now suspected that Constable Joanna Parrish might be a lesbian or bi-sexual too,

“Are you alone...?” Joanna asked. Cassandra nodded without speaking.

“Well then...?”

The brunette paused – she cleared her throat and glanced at Maggie again,

I suppose,” she suggested, “We really should welcome you to Sunbury then, don’t you think, ma’am?”

“Thankyou...” responded Cassandra – she now focussed her attention on Constable Maggie Doyle,

“And, the name’s Cassandra by the way...” added the former prostitute, feeling a little more relaxed,

“Cassandra...” acknowledged Maggie – she glanced at Joanna,

“Cassandra...” greeted the brunette policewoman,

“You’d better come in?” Cassandra responded, beckoning both policewomen inside...

“Though,” she cautioned, “I’m not sure how I can help you this evening, Constable Parrish?”

Cassandra was focussed again on Joanna,

“Joanna...” corrected the brunette policewoman.

“Joanna...” acknowledged Cassandra – she appreciated the irony of the moment.

As a prostitute, she had worked for Senior Constable ‘Rosie’ Egan – the policewoman had been her ‘Pimp’ for almost eighteen months back in Collingwood. And for almost two years after that, she had shared a bed with Senior Sergeant Monica Draper too,

“Cassandra Thompson that is, Joanna, if that’s what you were going to ask next?”

“It’s nice to meet you, Cassandra...” Joanna replied – ‘Maggie carefully slid between Cassandra and Joanna,

“You can call me Maggie too, Cassandra?”: suggested the blonde policewoman as she stepped inside,

“Maggie...” the former prostitute replied.

She took a step to one side, indicating Joanna should follow Maggie into her townhouse,

“Make yourself at home, Joanna?”

“And, we shall see what I can do for you both tonight?” Cassandra offered.

It had been Senior Constable ‘Rosie’ Egan, who’d forced Cassandra to break in a number of female ‘Pigs’ at ‘The Grosvenor’ Massage Parkour – the policewomen recruited to work for both ‘Rosie’ and ‘The Countess’ as prostitutes...

“Mmmm...?”

“Thankyou...” Joanna whispered,

“I hope we’re not interrupting anything...?” queried Maggie – Cassandra shook her head.

What she hadn’t realised, was that she wore only her dishevelled satin shirt and nothing else.

No panties. Nothing but the shirt and a skimpy black silk slip beneath it.

Pausing in the doorway, Maggie licked suggestively at her lips,

“It doesn’t really worry me, of course?” she whispered.

Cassandra hesitated...

“But, Miss Thompson...?” continued Maggie from just inside the open doorway,

Pausing, the blonde policewoman cleared her throat. Joanna opened her mouth to speak,

“You really should wear knickers when you answer your front door, Cassandra?” Maggie warned.

“Oh...?”

Cassandra blushed – Joanna shook her finger at Maggie.

Saying nothing more for the moment, the blonde policewoman stepped inside the townhouse...

“M-Maggie...” Joanna admonished – the blonde policewoman stifled a giggle

‘“I’m sorry, Constable Parrish?” whispered Cassandra with a sigh - she felt rather foolish.

Embarrassed even. And, the former prostitute was rarely embarrassed by her own nudity...

“It’s nothing, Miss Thompson – we won’t be too long tonight, Cassandra...” Joanna replied,

“Coffee...?” Cassandra offered.

She had now recognised Joanna,

“That would be nice, Cassandra...” the brunette replied,

“I don’t often get to entertain policewomen, Constable Parrish?” continued Cassandra,

“Certainly not a former ‘Miss Victoria Police’ that is, Joanna...?” she then whispered.

“I knew that I’d seen your photograph somewhere...?”

Joanna lingered in the open doorway.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.