Sheriff Bull - Cover

Sheriff Bull

Copyright© 2023 by A Bad Attitude

Chapter 3

Jimbob---Saturday morning I was making breakfast for my sons when my phone rang. It was an un-known number so I did not pick up. After breakfast I was cleaning the kitchen when it rang again. I still did not pick up. It rang again with the same un-known number as I was about to start lunch. This time I answered.

“Jimbob, why did you not answer my earlier calls?”

“Sue? I am sorry the caller I.D. said “unknown number” and I was busy with the boys. Why aren’t you using your phone?”

“Jimbob, honey, there has been a terrible misunderstanding. Sheriff Bull has me in jail!”

“What! Why?” I try to act surprised.

“I’ll explain it all when you get here. Please hurry. I’ve been here all night and I want to get home.”

“I’ll be there as soon as I can get somebody to look after the boys. Sit tight and don’t talk to anyone until I get there.”

I cut the call and started laughing hysterically. The boys wanted to know what was so funny.

“Mommy just told daddy a joke.”

I waited until 3pm to call the lady we used as a babysitter. She was there in 30 minutes and I drove to the jail. I met Bull in his office with the door shut for about 15 minutes then was shown into a visitor’s room. Sue was behind a glass and picked up the telephone as I sat down.

“What took you so long?”

“Mrs. Harrison was doing her weekly shopping I had to wait until she finished,”

“Jimbob you have to get me out of here. I need a shower and I want to see the boys.” Now she is worried about her sons? I have my doubts about that.

“I talked to Bull before I came in here, Sue you are in a lot of trouble. You were found in a house full of drugs. Your fingerprints are everywhere! Your drug tests came back positive! Bull says you were high as a kite when they found you and Leroy in bed. Naked! In bed fucking a black drug dealer! Then there is that gun they found in the glove box of your car along with six bags of cocaine! Sue what is going on?

“This is all a big mistake. Leroy and I had driven to Memphis to go dancing. They were checking everybody before letting them in the club so Leroy handed me his pistol and I put it in the glove box. We were going to deliver the coke to one of his clients but he was not at the club last night. I took them out of my purse and put them in the glove box.”

“So Leroy was driving your car? And you had the drugs in your purse?”

“Yes. He likes to drive the Lincoln when we go out. In the club we danced and, okay, I admit I did a line of coke. First time I swear! Then we drove back to Leroy’s place up at the lake. I think I did another line. I can’t remember. We were in bed making love when Bull and his men busted down the door and caught us. Jimbob it was horrible. I was naked and everyone saw me! They all watched as I dressed.

After I was brought here I was put in a cell with two other women. Whores, I think. I told them what happened and they said Bull had no right to bust in like he did. I know nothing about Leroy’s drug business. And that gun is not mine. I think if you hire a good attorney I will be released this afternoon and all charges dropped. Please?”

“First of all no matter what those jail house attorneys told you, Bull had every right to bust down that door. He had a no-knock warrant. They have found your fingerprints on an illegal gun. It was reported stolen a year ago. If there is a body on that gun you will be charged as an accessory to murder. (Not true but I want to give her something to think about).Your fingerprints are all over that house, even on the packages of coke in your car! Of course your drug tests came back positive. You are in big trouble, Sue. On top of everything your case is going to be handled by Judge Parker. His daughter died of a drug overdose three years ago. He is very hard on drug dealers and their ‘associates’. You will be going before him Monday morning for a bail hearing. Until then you might as well get comfortable.”

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.